September Stars

Oh I forgot they had a beaker of milk this afternoon and a bottle of milk at bed!

Teeny - forgot to say dh and I have had a lot of ups and downs this past year but it's usually at times of change and stress (redundancy, work, mortgage, dad ill etc) You'll both work though it, it's just tough for you at the moment :hugs:

Laura wow can't believe you are almost half way through . Are you going to say when you find out the sex?

Aaah these little ones of ours have lovely appetites! Is it just me, or do they all seem to have jumped a stage? They seem to be proper little toddlers now!!

Thanks Jelly for asking, I'm much better but still not quite right. Lots of sinus pressure still especially in my right side. I guess it will take time. If still not right in a couple of weeks I am going back to the GP. xx

Your right Asher they do seem like toddlers , ESP the amount of tantrums I'm getting at the moment :)

Yep JJ has definitely started having mini tantrums I dread to think what terrible twos will be like! Think at the moment he's testing the waters so to speak.

Hey ladies!!

Well the last time I logged on it was all happy news.
But now I'm Sorry to hear about all the sick mommies and babies, I hope you all feel better really soon:hugs:

YM and poor baby Pippa, I'm thinking of you both and sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Emma, you were being very sneaky when you posted on my status! :haha: Sorry you have been ill again...and that work is a pain :( And those photos of Holly are sooo adorable!!!

I'm a bit behind but RE: pap smears...Here in Ontario it's 21 or after you become sexually active. I'm actually due for one this month as well. I am thinking of having an IUD put in. Any opinions?

As for teeth, I think Peyton is working on her molars. she's got the 8th front teeth. She took her first steps at 13 months and by 14 months was walking everywhere and she talks.... A LOT!:haha:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

I've never had an IUD so wouldn't know. Is it the same as a coil? If so friends have had one and think it's great as they used to have migraines and hormonal problems when on the pill etc

Hope JJ takes his first steps at 13 months he seems to be in limbo stage at the moment

Teeny - forgot to say dh and I have had a lot of ups and downs this past year but it's usually at times of change and stress (redundancy, work, mortgage, dad ill etc) You'll both work though it, it's just tough for you at the moment :hugs:

Laura wow can't believe you are almost half way through . Are you going to say when you find out the sex?

It's gone so quick since I hit 12 weeks !! Were definitely going to fond out but not 100% sure on telling everyone else yet. I will more than likely tell you lot though as I know if we keep it quiet you lot are good at keeping a secret !! Xx

I remember I wanted to know the sex but didn't want everyone else knowing but dh said it was hard enough not telling people in the first 12 weeks and ge wasn't willing to not tell people for the next 28 ...... So I decided I'd rather not know than everyone knowing. I know it's going to be even tougher the next time not to know my husband is such a party pooper lol

I think we have our first love affair of the group.. Lilia and JJ! Not sure it's reciprocated but Lilia appears to be head over heels! Sitting on his lap today and attempting to mount him! Extremely amusing I must say!

Lilias new trick is climbing onto the back of the sofa to try to open the back door which stupidly is in the living room behind our sofa..

Lilia and JJ...how super cute!
Louise and Jelly, we must arrange a meet up date...if you want to that is!

I want to come! Boo! Oh well maybe when I'm visiting my mum next! Maybe we could all meet at bluewater for a nandos lunch! No idea when I'm next down though.

And aww how cute Lilia and jj!

Teeny I still can't get over that were pregnant at the same time again and 3 days apart ... we were 3 days apart last time weren't we?? Weren't you due on 31st August?

Teeny what with my hectic social life I doubt I could fit you in.... Lol only joking! Signing on is the highlight of my week at the moment! I'm up for it anytime, jelly works Monday to Thursday so a Friday or weekend would suit I should think.. Would love to meet you and Riley!

Emzy you'll have to let us know the next time you're down. We were chatting today about meets, thinking we should make it an annual/bi-annual event! Would love a giant meet up of all us regular posters and babies one day but doubt it will ever happen :(

Thanks Jelly! An IUD is like the coil! I might go for it, we'll see!

And I saw that picture of her on the back of the couch!! Too cute, although probably gave mommy a heart attack! :haha:

Ah that's so cute lilia and jj bless them !

I'd love to see all the babies together I feel like I know them all so well !
As I had lots of addresses for secret Santa I put them onto the map on my phone so I could see how far away everyone was from me :)

Mamma how's peyton doing ? What's she like now ?

I gave my godson staying tonight for a sleepover he has had too much sugar and is currently bouncing around playing the wii :)

Evening lovely girlies!!

Am having some wine watching the X Factor! Love Saturday nights!

I actually had a productive day. Boys went to the in laws for the morning so I did loads of cleaning, including all the windows inside. Feel better for that, even though I know that it will all be looking crappy again tomorrow!!

Hope all is well tonight! GG, hope your little godson calms down soon and goes to sleep! x

Louise I think JJ is gradually getting used to Lillias advances think he's just playing hard to get lol

Teeny as Louise says I'm currently working Monday to Thursday so let me know if Fridays or weekends are any good for you as it would be lovely to all meet. How you feeling today any better with DH?

Emzy yep bluewater would be good to meet up have to let us know when your down. How's your sickness been today?

Mamabird - ask BTP about the coil on FB (she struggles to get on here due to laptop issues) she has had a coil twice I believe so can tell you all about it.

GG - I love your godson he always seems to adore the girls very cute

Asher hope your enjoying your weekly Barlow fix ;-)

We went out this evening with JJ to meet with friends in a local pub. It was such a good evening and so glad we bought JJ with us. Our friends who had lost their baby this year came and she gave JJ his night bottle and cuddled him. As I left she said thanks as it was the first time she'd held a baby since her loss and said it was another 'step' to the grieving process. It meant alot tonight to me that JJ helped her in some little way. He was so well behaved considering we stayed out till quarter to nine.

Louise I saw your photo on fb :rofl: cuuuuute

Aaaah I hate you all living near each other :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back