September Stars

Just a mini update from ym, pippa is now taking 30ml formula and is coming on leaps and bounds :)

That's excellent news Emzy. Really hope she's able to come home soon xx

Good girl pippa! So happy for ym x

Jelly glad you had a good night and I'm glad JJ was some comfort to her , must be so difficult x

I'm tired and been up to Lilia so many times, she's having coughing fits sounds like she has a tickly throat. She also has a VERY sore bottom after 3 explosive nappies today, either there molars finishing cutting or maybe even more teeth, she's only like this with her nappies when teething.

Love to all, night night x

Hello lovelies, oh how i miss you all!

I have just grabbed the laptop, it is my step sons and dh uses it all the time but moans if i use it, cheeky sod!

Firstly, great news about Pippa, hope she continues to gain strength and can go home soon and regain enough strength for the full op soon. Big hugs to ym and Pippa xx

We got the Christmas tree out today, I have tried to get dh to wait but he insists we can put it up now Christmas stuff is in the shops, I personally think it is going to make Christmas seem such a long wait for our 3yr old :shrug:

As for food Rosie has improved recently, I have been gradually increasing her food and today she had.
Breakfast, boob followed by a poached egg
snack frube
lunch half jar 10 month plus, jelly and frube and boob
snack a few mcd fries and a chicken nugget!
Tea half jar of 10 month plus, frube
Boob b4 bed and is still up wanting more boob!
through the night boob but that is a drink now as she takes little juice and demands milk!
food i have gradually increased the last month and changed up from smooth to 7 months plus and now 10 months which is soft but textured she has not been sick on the above, if i just feed that bit too much it all comes back, but so far so good!
so now i am one handed!

really got to go, as i cant see keyboard and battery is running out too, get my laptop back early next week though! 136 quid later! :dohh:

back soon when i promise to be a better thread mate!:hugs:

oh and meeting up when you are in my neck of the woods would be great :happydance:

:hugs::kiss:btpxxxx

Grrr just done a huge post this blinking website said something about a token being out of date WTF! X

aww Louise poor Lilia! Holly has had horrendous nappies this last few days and a couple of unsettled nights and lo and behold, she's cut 2 more teeth! She's got 7 now. She's teething in a strange order now though, she's got both central incisors at the bottom and top, one of the second incisors at the bottom and then a molar at the top and bottom on the left.

Jelly and Louise, a friday is good with me! x
Also, DH and I are back on track! I bought him beer, ran him a bath for when he got home from work and we also DTD (TMI) and had a chat so things are good again. xx
Glad to see Pippa is doing so well. x

Selfishly, I am 12 weeks today! Not that it means anything until Thursday after my scan and we can tell people...it has been so hard not to tell, not even our parents know. We are telling DS1 before Wednesday so he knows first and then the good news can be spread. xx

Oh and Emzy, yes I was due on 31st August! Its Rileys birthday! But you will be having your bubba again first as my babies like to be overdue! Chance was 10 days late and Riley was forcefully evicted on his DD, otherwise he would have been late too! My baby will come in June. :-( xx

Happy 12 weeks Teeny!! I wonder if they'll put me forward or back at my scan. They put me forward 6 days with Holly, then she came 2 weeks earlier than that! So funny that we're 3 days apart again.

Teeny so glad things are back on track with dh! And so excited for scans for you and enzyme this week! You've done so well keeping it quiet, I would never have managed! I think we need to pick a date ASAP otherwise it'll never get sorted... Where would you ladies like to meet? I'm happy to host if necessary, or happy to travel either or!

i would love a meet up! Emzy and fishy are you visiting family in stoke over Christmas at all? Id love to do a bigger meet too would be great fun! Shame we cant arrange a Christmas trafford trip! X

good luck with the scans this week ladies sooo excited for you x x

Louise hope lilias bottom is better soon x

No lbb were staying in Bolton over Christmas I'm afraid! Like the sound of a Trafford trip though, need to organise it x

We could try to organise a meet for everyone say for next summer, if we vote on a place then there's plenty of time to organise transport etc and location? I think we'd all have to agree a distance we were happy to travel and see where that would take us.. I was thinking reading ish would be central if you take btp into account, thatd about 2 1/2 hours from here and from btp, but think it might be a bit more from manc etc not sure? I think for blob we'd have to do it when you were visiting family! Or we organise an overnight break somewhere, say staying in static caravans somewhere? I dunno? I just really really want a full meet!

Lol well according to maps, stoke to reading takes 2 hours 50 but doesn't take into consideration whereabouts, from town centre to town centre i think that is!

:hi: guys :hi:

I'm being crap today. Chris has taken Emma to her riding lesson, and Izzy is asleep. I said that I was gonna clean all the house while he was gone - bar the hoovering cos of Izzy. Instead, I have a cuppa and then the laptop just magically came on. Ooops!

Jelly - I've just noticed your ticker - does that mean you're TTC???

:happydance: yey for 12 weeks Teeny :happydance: Not long now for you Emzy either! :happydance:

I'm pretty broody at the moment, but I know that there's no way we can ttc just yet. I only started my job in Sept, and it's only a year contract at the moment, so i've gotta wait till I've got a permanent one at least. Thing is, we're pretty skint at the moment, so it'll be ages off anyway. AND i've had to up doses on my anti-depressants lately. I'd really like to be off them before we ttc again, so that's gonna be a while away.

I know I haven't been on for ages, so I'd better update you on my time away. Basically, since we've been married, OH and I haven't been getting on very well. We've been majorly skint all summer cos I didn't have a job, and we've had loads of outgoings with things breaking around the house. We've had a merry-go-round of minor illnesses, and things have taken their toll. To top it off, i'm struggling in my new job. My boss is an amazing teacher, but it feels like i'm getting at least an hour of criticism a day. I started really confident, and she's slowly broken me down by constantly observing and criticising me so that now my head's a right mess! I've just written loads of examples, but the remembered that this is an open thread, and people get the sack for writing things on the net. I then went out with my old school friends, got hideously drunk and had a right go at all of them. NOT good.

Anyway, last night I went for a meal with my old friends, and made them goodie bags to say sorry. They had sweets in them, one of those soppy friendship plaques you can get from card shops, and a card with me on the front saying 'CAUTION - This person is an absolute Tw*t'. They liked it, and forgave me, so that's one problem sorted.

Me and chris seem to be getting on a bit better of late, but I have ZERO sex drive! Maybe it's cos of everything else on my plate - I dunno. But i'm adament to get us back on track. Honeymoon period? It's been a nightmare!

And i've been to the docs and upped my dose of a/d's. I've also asked to be referred for councilling. Last time I had it, my illness was well controlled, so I felt like I had nothing to say. Hopfully this time will be better.

As for work, I've gotta stick at it. Chris is in the middle of applying for a job that will actually give him quite a big pay cut, but is a managerial role, and has better prospects for moving up. Not good on the pay front though, so we really need my wage! I can't go to anyone higher than my boss as everyone loves her at work, so i'll just try harder. It might just be me being sensitive, as she does give advice on how to make things better. I'm just gonna have to stop making so many mistakes!

Sorry, that's turned into a right essay! So many things I can't put on facebook lol. As for a meet, i'd LOVE to come to one. Just lemme know when and where. I'd happily travel 2-3 hours either way with Izzy, or longer on my own/if we stayed over night. I think we should all book into a haven one weekend next year. It'd be amazing!!! :D

Always makes me chuckle a bit when I press 'quick reply' after writing an essay :winkwink:

A very quick catch up from me as am rushing around trying to get ready to go back up to Royal London Hospital after my weekend with Kimi :)

Emzy & Teeny - Good luck for scans this week!!!

F&C - I got your email... i'd love a piece of your jewellary... (i was thinking about messaging you for some prices etc) I will reply when I get some free time without a crawling child trying to escape every 5 minutes!!!

I'm up for a summer meet... as long as I can get there by train and it doesnt conflict with Pippa's surgery etc then I am there!!!

Thanks for all the messages of support and the kind words....

These past few weeks have been awful... i dont know how I've dealt with everything...but I am extremely grateful to you all for the support and for Emzy and Kara for being my text buddies and updaters!!!

Big loves to all!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"