September Stars

Hey girls,

I really enjoyed watching kitty, she was really interesting to watch and could sing but felt she could have done better this week

For those who watch bb, omg wtf happened there, the only winner to get booed and be hated...

I'm totally up for another meet, reading is good for me.

Jelly- saw post about ur ticker, I grabbed the phone to text u, but realised the time then read your reply.... Lol now my periods are back I can keep a eye on my cycle ... Although think grants already started trying....! X

Optical- sorry to hear things are bumpy between u both...my sex drive did a runner months ago.... Doctor said it can be normal, I came off the pill which helped a little. X

Lbb- how's James ? X

Louise- Paige also likes claiming the sofa although we have no back door behind it but she sits up on the back x

Get well soon to all the sick babies..... X

hey kara James is doing fantastic thank you this new milk seems to be working wonders for the weight gain! X

That's great news LBB, so glad things are settling for him. He's always looking cheeky and happy in his photos very cute

GG it's great thanks, Harry absolutely loves it! He had a friend over yesterday and they were running around the house laughing.

Blob my brother and sister in law live in Nottingham so I'm sure we could make an excuse for the journey. Jayne lives up that way too.

Emzy, I have sent YM an email but I'm not sure if she's got it. I want to make her some jewellery with the girls' prints. Would you mind texting her for me? I would need to post her a handprint kit.

TW my dh and I have had some big arguments recently too and I don't have crazy hormones to blame. Harry has been hard work recently so we've both been very stressed. Actually I seem to remember lots of arguments in the first year of married life too. X

Emzy ignore that just read more on here and seen YM's message. Great news.

Jayne, we are having the family down here for Christmas but could still make an excuse to pop up.

Louise Reading is 30 mins if that from me so that sounds good to me! X

Reading is about an hour from me but I'd have to get dh to take me.

That's a lovely idea fc x

Right I'd better get moving or I will be late for work x

Afternoon ladies

A little update from YM, they put Pippa on a nasal tube to feed her and are feeding her 5ml of neocate every hour as her body can't take any more yet x

Jelly how is JJ today?

GG how are your girls feeling now? Are they better?

LBB glad James is doing well on his new milk :)

Laura yay for baby kicks :cloud9:

Afm, I'm feeling a bit down today :( Just fed up of being sick all the time and being stuck in the house. Yesterday I felt ok in the morning, so Matt took me to the local pub for sunday lunch. It was lovely but I threw up 3 times afterwards on the pavement outside the pub :( Quite a lot as well, in front of people, was so embarrassed. Anyway, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself and feeling a bit lonely at home on my own all the time. Strangely though, I also wish I didn't have to go back to work. As bored and lonely as I'm getting stuck in the house, I have loved the extra time with Matt and Holly and it's made me realise just how much I miss my evenings with them. Still, I keep saying to myself, only 4 months left of my contract then I can go on maternity leave. But I still don't want to go back, I wish we could afford for me not to go back. Sorry for the moan!! x

Emzy - :hugs: I'd be feeling fed up by now too with the amount you have been sick. Were you like this carrying Holly? I think the thought of going back to work was worse for me than actually going back to work. It does make me appreciate the time I do have with him now.

JJ still has a temp but I'm able to control it better with calpol and ibuprofen today. He just wants cuddles the whole day which is not so easy with trying to work on a laptop too!

Fishy glad you all have settled into the new house xx

Sorry brief post

Evening ladies...

:hugs: Sarah... It's awful when everyone is sick.

YM - :hugs:.. poor lil' pip :hugs:

Jelly... Poor lil' JJ. Hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Louise - I don't know how you cope with Wayne being away so much. It must be awful.. you're so much stronger than me!

Laura - Yey for kicks :cloud9: I LOVED them :cloud9: Do you have any inkling as to what flavour you're having?

Emzy.. Your sickness sounds awful :( I was the same when I was on maternity.. I so wanted to work, but at the same time I really didn't wanna go back! It's strange. Excited about yours and Teeny's scans soon :happydance:

AFM - Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm trying a lot more to get along with him and not be so moody. Hopefully my tablets will help.
I've been to the docs tonight and got medicines - I NOW have a chest infection and tonsillitis. Fed up of constantly being ill! Can't miss work though, I already get enough stick for all my mistakes etc.

Best dash. DH is at rugby training, Kids having tea at my mums, and they'll be home soon. Plus there's the mountain of ironing I did yesterday to put away. Fun times.

:hugs: to all xxx

Laura - Yey for kicks :cloud9: I LOVED them :cloud9: Do you have any inkling as to what flavour you're having?

I think :pink: - My mum had 3 girls then a boy and my sister has 3 girls so the odds say girl aswell. I will be VERY surprised if they say boy tbh !! But I really do not mind either way. xx

Laura I'm one of three girls, my sister had two girls so when JJ arrived I was so shocked. He's now spoilt by my family! Cant wait for your scan !!!!

Laura could well be a boy...its the male that decides the gender! I cant wait...you must tell us! Have all you pregnant ladies chosen names yet? X

Sorry complete selfish post .... Im ill just been sick in bed luckily in a bowl and upset tun.... Came on so suddenly and I'm feeling sorry for myself. As I was vomiting I thought to myself I now understand how you preggie ladies must be feeling

Aw, Jelly - isn't it awful?
Gastro bugs abound this time of year. And by age one, babies are bringing a lot of them into the household.
I am feeling so sorry for poor old Tobe right now. The rest of the family is pretty much back to normal, but he has horrible runny poos - and really frequent. He's energetic and drinking lots, so I'm not worried about him being dehydrated or anything serious; it's mostly just his poor red little bum. It looks like he is cutting a canine, which would be out of normal dental order as he doesn't have his premolars yet, but could explain the poop situation. Combined with the tummy bug, he's having these awful little runny poops every half hour. :sick:

Oh!!!
Meant to say - this is tentative and depends on my trip selling, but I am booked to lead a trip to Kenya-Tanzania Aug.4-20 and I have an option of having an extended layover in London. There won't be a Tobe, but will I do for a September Stars meet? Could any of you possibly do that?

I could meet with you Sarah. xx
Just popped on very quickly before school run to say Happy 12 weeks to Emzy. Sorry you are feeling so crappy, I think you are having another girly!
I am 99.9% sure I am blue again and Riley was not named for 2 weeks as we did not like any names, so this little man might never have a name! lol x

Sorry for the crappy post and missing everyone out. I will be back later. xx

Sarah what a fantastic opportunity ! London is fine with me !
Poor tobe though these teeth are evil!

Jelly how are you? And how's jj? X

Remind me who's scan is when? So exciting !!

Emzy the girls are much better thankyou sleeping is almost back to normal for them :)

So jealous of you Emzy and Teeny with their scans coming up mine seems ages away. And havent thought of any names. Last time I had a feeling it was a boy so had my name picked out and everything this time I have no feeling of to what I am having.
Jelly hope you are feeling a bit better this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->