September Stars

Good morning from the House of Plague!
We have a delightful gastro bug here. :sick:
Brutal.
Thank god my husband and I had it slightly staggered so that we could spell each other off with watching the boys.

I'm on clean-up duty today: pukey laundry, house sterilization, etc
And I'm praying that this is our one bout this season. [-o<[-o<[-o<

Very exciting for scans this week.
Louise, did I read that correctly? Did your phone autocorrect "emzy" to "enzyme"? :rofl:

optical - things sound rough, but you sound like you're coping. :hugs: Stay strong! This too shall pass? You have your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel, it sounds like. Hope things get easier sooner.

YM - you must be exhausted but so pleased Pippa is on the mend :hugs:

Louise / teeny I'm happy with any Friday that's not the first Friday of the month !

Opti :hugs: didn't realise you'd been having such a tough time. As I said couple of days ago dh and I have found at times of stress and change we always quibble, but things will get better :hugs: my ticker is related to a thread regarding my long cycles and trying to figure out what my cycles are doing before TTC in new year. Thought they were starting to regulate but looks like this is another long cycle possibly with no ovulation :-( we are not preventing most of the time at the moment depending on how I feel lol

Aww hope your all feeling better soon Sarah! X

i defo wouldnt be able to make it that far as im like emzy and dont drive! X

feeling very tired after a busy weekend! Yawn x

SaRah that sounds nasty, hope you all recover soon! Oh yes it was my phone auto correcting emzy to enzyme! Lol

Woo is it wrong that I'm a bit excited that we're almost on 1000 pages?! We don't half chat!

Just had a nice call from Wayne, he says he feels like he misses Lilia more now than he did when in afghan., suppose it's because she's older? Also he seemed a bit distant from her before he went to afghan, probably subconsciously knowing thR closer the bond the harder it would be to leave her?

Ahhhhh poor Wayne, he's spent alot more time with her now compared to Afgan.

JJ has soaring high temp this evening 39.3 and ibuprofen and calpol haven't got it down to 38.9 but was hoping for better. He's asleep in his nappy now so am just going to check on him every hour :-( his back teeth are cutting through as he's been putting his whole hands in his mouth and even chewed on my finger earlier. Working from home tomorrow in the hope I can keep a closer eye on him. He seems fine in himself apart from the high temp.

Jelly - That is so lovely about your friend thanking you. It must of been really hard for her but I bet cuddling JJ has helped her loads. Hope his temp comes down soon too. xx

BTP - I can't believe you have the tree out !! Hope your laptop is home soon. xx

Teeny - Yay for 12 weeks !! And glad to hear that things are improving with the OH. xx

Louise - I think a weekend break sounds fab (much more doable for me as Reading is nearly 3 hours from Ipswich!) Im still gutted I couldnt come when you had the last meet so can't wait to meet everyone. That makes alot of sense about Wayne too. Babies can be rather boring to alot of men (in that they dont do alot!) but now they have this mad little personality and are loud and seem to be everywhere you turn so it has to be harder this time around :hugs: xx

Optical - sorry things are abit rubbish at the moment :hugs: glad you sorted things with your friends though. We all need good friends at difficult times. xx

Ym - So glad Pippa seems to be doing better. Thinking of you lots and hoping your all home and together again soon. xx

Sarahkka - Hope your all feeling better soon. Olivia was sick all night aswell so all I have done today is washing bedding and pjs and again and again. I feel rubbish this evening for it. xx

As for me - Im off to bed after last nights sickathon I feel knackered. Oooooo but I forgot to mention I am getting lots of kicks now. I forgot how weird that can feel - even weirder when I have Olivia cuddled up on me and then bump starts moving !! Love to all. xxxxxxxxxxx

Sleep well Laura , ah enjoy the kick I miss those ! x

Opti hope things get back to normal for you soon x

Louise I agree he probably didn't want to bond too much first time round as he knew he was going this time must be very hard , does lilia seem confused by it?

Yay for scans this week ladies x

Sarah you poor things hope your house is bug free now!

well we thought we would go to town to do Xmas shopping :) what a nightmare they didn't want to stay in the buggy so they screamed most of the time , we got 1 present and some wrapping paper ! Oops !

Oh Laura, that's made Me feel all warm inside imagining the baby kicking with Olivia next to bump. It still fascinates me now with babies kicking. I loved every night at 6 sitting on the sofa and watching JJ kick my belly, always had a mad wriggle on.

Oh Laura love the kicking! I used to love feeling Lilia kick!

Jelly aww poor JJ, Lilia had a temp last night and spent all night coughing but has been
Fine today! If you need any help tomorrow with JJ I'm about x

GG lilia does seem a little confused by it but not particularly bothered if that makes sense?! She'll point at him on the photo in the living room and say who's'at? She does it a lot! And when she finishes her bedtime bottle she always waves, and looks around but seems happy enough! Good job really, as long as he doesn't get made redundant he's got a possible 9 years left in the army (they get offered to 42 now) .. 9 years could equal 4 or 5 more tours, that's 2 1/2 years away, not including going away for predeployment training etc and the odd couple of months here and there!! By the time she's 10 he could have spent easily 4 years of that away! Wow it's scary when you think of it like that!

Oh Laura, that's made Me feel all warm inside imagining the baby kicking with Olivia next to bump. It still fascinates me now with babies kicking. I loved every night at 6 sitting on the sofa and watching JJ kick my belly, always had a mad wriggle on.

:cloud9: Its so weird as during the day I feel like Olivia is like a todder now. All the walking/running around screaming and this real personality and then in the evening when its cuddle time she feels so much like a baby still. It seems surreal. xxx S/he seems to be very active in the evening. xx

Oh and can I say... Kitty's gone!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

:rofl:

Have to admit I've been warming to her the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for the offer Louise I might need to take you up on it as I might need to pop into work to get some files and don't want to have to take him with me. He looks so damn cute sleeping in his nappy with his chubby legs I just want to pick him up and give him a cuddle. Temp is down to 38.4 so happy stripping him off has cooled him down going to give him some water and ibuprofen before I go to bed just to make sure it doesn't rise again.

Jelly just text me if you need me, you can pop him over, I usually go to music in the morning but can stay home if you need to go in in the morning? X

No go to music mayhem as I won't pick up paperwork until later in the day anyway as got to get new tyres in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->