September Stars

Sarah I would do London and meet you!

Jelly hope you're feeling better now? I had an awful headache all day yesterday which gradually turned into a migraine, haven't had one of those for a while. Was very worried it wouldn't go overnight and I'd be here alone with lilia with a migraine but luckily it has gone leaving a hungover feeling and a little headache I can manage with!

Feel better soon Jelly!

Ooh Sarah, if I can time a trip to visit my parents around the same time then I may be able to come too! Although I will have 2 babies in tow... omg how scary lol Hope your household are all better soon x

Jelly I hope you feel better soon too x

Teeny thank you! Can't believe I'm 12 weeks already! Can't remember if I said it, but happy 2 weeks to you the other day lol (baby brain!) Is it your scan tomorrow? Mine is friday, sooo excited!! I kinda think I'm having another girl too, but everyone else thinks I'm having a boy. But my symptoms have been almost exactly the same this time around, right down to the dip in mood between 11 and 12 weeks. I remember it last time, just before we moved house and we moved when I was 12 weeks.

We have picked either Evie or Eva for a girl (can't decide which, but leaning towards Evie) and are thinking Thomas or James for a boy, although again we can't settle on a boys name, which is another reason I think it's a girl again! Last time we had Holly right away but couldn't settle of a boys name at all.

Emzy I think Evie and Eva are both lovely, I think Eva barnes works beautifully!happy 12 weeks x

Congrats Emzy, love the name Eva as that's my nieces name. We had the same issue with boys names our girls name was decided within about two weeks our boys name wasn't confirmed until I was in labour in the kitchen saying to dh this baby is nit coming out until we decide on a boys name but was only a second middle name we weren't sure about using.

Sarahkka - I'm sure I could make a London meet too when you are over !

Afm - got to sleep at 6ish this morning after my continual vomiting and pooping and in & out of consciousness, apparently dh had to slap my face. Can't believe how sudden it came on dh thinks it might be the salmon we had for tea maybe my piece was bad? Just sipping water now and trying to keep it down.

Sounds awful jelly, glad you feel a bit better x

I have an interview with a supply teaching agency on Thursday morning eek! Happy because you get about £100 a day supply so one or two days a week would be some nice pocket money, plus no marking or parents evenings or anything to do! I would actually get to leave when the bell goes!! Just trying to secure a babysitter for Lilia as I don't think mum is able to come down!

Sarah I would love to meet if you come over, in fact you are very welcome to stay with us. We're about an hour from London but only 20 minutes from Heathrow. X

lovely names emzy...especially James ;) people are always a bit taken aback when they ask James' name but always say ooh a proper name! Lol...people only think i look about 20 so assume he has a really modern or 'made up' name as my boss would say lol x

jelly how awful, was going to ask if you had eaten something dodgy! Hope ur feeling better soon x

Louise fantastic news, good luck! If i lived closer i would av helped you out! Hope you manage to sort something out. Who will have her if you get the job? Could she perhaps do a visit? X

Sorry to hear there are so many poorly mummies. Hope you feel better soon x

Emzy those names are lovely! X

hi everyone not been on here for around 8 weeks even to read , im going to attempt to read back then will post :wacko: im predicting it will take about 6 hours lol xxx :hugs:

I think 6 hours is pushing it ! Goodluck

Louise I would of had Lillia if working from home but I'm in such a bad way that dh is taking and picking up JJ from nursery as I can't do anything. Have you found anyone yet?

Think dh having JJ all day has worn him out especially as he had very disrupted sleep on the small sofa last night looking after me

Jelly - Hope your feeling better soon hun. I managed to avoid Olivia's sickness but my sister, BIL and all 3 nieces got it. xx

Louise - Good Luck for the interview hun - sounds good money too and great that when you go home you can just shut off. My JSA runs out on 6th Dec and tbh I am glad that I only have a few visits left to the god awful job centre. I absolutely hate it. xx

Emzy - Happy 12 weeks !! Love the names aswell - Its such a hard decision. I *think* we have our girls name but have a few possible boy ideas. xx

Lilia - :hi: good to see you on here !! xx

Genies - I think it was you that asked about scan dates. Mine is the 22nd but not until 4.15pm in the afternoon - Grrrrr I hate late scans. xx

Sarahka - I could possibly do london depending on dates. How exciting !! xx

:hi: lilia! Good luck with the catching up! I just read back a bit and the caught up by asking people lol.

:hugs: jelly.. That sounds awful!

Emzy - I love those names :flower: And they all go really well with Holly.

Louise - I worked for an agency doing cover supervisor work last year. The money really came in handy! Good luck :thumbup:

Sarah - Wow! Your job sounds amazing! I wish I got to travel like that!

Laura.. Awwww another little girlie. Yet with Izzy, I was super convinced she was a boy, even with the 3d scan pics! (and everyone else did too lol).

As for me, I'm feeling majorly broody today, to the point that I feel a little sad that there's nothing for me to look forward to with ttc - I.e. we don't even have an approximate date even far in the future - if at all. I think it's cos one of my best friends has told me today that she's pregnant. Not only that, but she's 14 weeks! She's kept it a secret from EVERYONE apart from her OH until now - I can't believe she had the resolve - I could never stay quiet that long! Her scan pic is gorgeous :) Everyone is pregnant at the moment. I'm really, really happy for all of you, but still a little bit jealous. You all need to constantly tell me how sick you feel, and how your spd and heartburn are playing up :winkwink:

Hello all sorry you been so poorly jelly x

Lovely names emzy , I still think your having a boy :) James was one of the boys names we would have had ! It was my dads name I think it's fab :)

Sorry I'm tired and brain is going x

Hi everyone! I should be updating my cv but can't really be bothered tonight, will do it tomorrow!! Bad attitude I know!

Names that I love at the moment (yes I know I'm not pregnant!) are:
Girl: Heidi (dh hates it) Amelia, Maddison/maddy (dh doesn't like because his ex liked it) Amelie (he hate hate hates it) Olivia (but sounds daft with Lilia!) Maisie ( but annoying girl at my old school called Maisie) we used to have Sophie on our list but it's mum in laws cats name, and it was Nathan's hamsters name! Used to like Rosie but Lilia is Lilia rose.. Dh likes Isobel/izzy.

Boy: I love love love the name Ben, I've always wanted a Ben! Dh likes it but not in love with it.. Harry.. Was my granddad name and I love it, sh likes it but says its a 'naughty' name?!! I like it as Harrison for a full name but Harrison Floyd is a bit too much like Harrison ford!! I like Joseph/joe too.

Very excited tonight, has anyone been watching the military wives choir? It's fab, and as the blokes here are deployed in march and September I thought it might be a fun idea to try it here.. Well I mentioned the thought on the wives Facebook page and the response has been immense!! Loads of people are very keen, I think it might happen! Also a military children's choir, we're already thinking about having the children sing carols around the memorial, I'm so excited!!!!

Hi everyone! I should be updating my cv but can't really be bothered tonight, will do it tomorrow!! Bad attitude I know!

Names that I love at the moment (yes I know I'm not pregnant!) are:
Girl: Heidi (dh hates it) Amelia, Maddison/maddy (dh doesn't like because his ex liked it) Amelie (he hate hate hates it) Olivia (but sounds daft with Lilia!) Maisie ( but annoying girl at my old school called Maisie) we used to have Sophie on our list but it's mum in laws cats name, and it was Nathan's hamsters name! Used to like Rosie but Lilia is Lilia rose.. Dh likes Isobel/izzy.

Boy: I love love love the name Ben, I've always wanted a Ben! Dh likes it but not in love with it.. Harry.. Was my granddad name and I love it, sh likes it but says its a 'naughty' name?!! I like it as Harrison for a full name but Harrison Floyd is a bit too much like Harrison ford!! I like Joseph/joe too.

Very excited tonight, has anyone been watching the military wives choir? It's fab, and as the blokes here are deployed in march and September I thought it might be a fun idea to try it here.. Well I mentioned the thought on the wives Facebook page and the response has been immense!! Loads of people are very keen, I think it might happen! Also a military children's choir, we're already thinking about having the children sing carols around the memorial, I'm so excited!!!!

I'm loving Ben but I am byast!! My lovely Ben Matthew is a terror but gorgeous!! I'm also broody again and will be 38 next birthday so must get a move on I guess!!

Louise great idea - I'm watching the program in bed at the moment

Blondie I'm 33 and would like no2 before 35 which means I need to get a jiggy on just don't think we can afford it just yet

I'll be the big 30 on Xmas eve, Wayne wants (in his own words) 'at least 3 more' so goodness knows how old I'll be when I finish bearing children!!! My sister had one child at 35 and her other in August at 39, ii think to a certain point age is irrelevant, some make brilliant young mummies and some are better older..my mum had her first at 16 and me, the fourth, at 30!!!

Yay I'm here!

Got a VERY clingy baby who wont even sleep for long without me, today i gave up and just strapped her into the carrier to do our going out stuff, she fell asleep on me eventually!

Names, Love Evie, very pretty name! Ben is lovely but all Ben's seem to be pickles so be warned! I also love Isobel, or Izzie but dh hates it, i think more because its my mothers name rather than anything and his mum would have felt left out.:shrug:

London is good, I could do London if i planned it!:thumbup:

Sorry for poorly Mummies, hope your all feeling better soon, nothing worse than being sick!:hugs:

Have been looking at a doll for my dd's birthday in Jan, her friend is getting one so i just know she will want one too, they are very expensive but i have been looking for someone that does them to get a price, I dont know if anyone has heard of the reborn dolls, look them up on google, they are a bit scary tbh, i just know it is going to make me jump when its left around! :haha:

Rosie now on boob so excuse me rushing off but she wriggles and slaps my hands off the keys all the time, i had hoped my laptop would be repaired today but still another day!:nope:

:nope:

Hope to be back on soon, :hugs::kiss: to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"