September Stars

Woooo count me in for London meet...

Sorry to hear about everyone feeling ill or generally just down at the moment. Maybe it's the SAD kicking in....

Like jelly I want another before I'm 35, I'm also 33 and desperate for another, I'm hoping I'll get that " I felt I have had all my children now" that other women feel... I just don't feel like that. But I am worried I won't feel like that even after a third.

I'm off to a meeting about my fairies, hoping to get some business advice.. 6.30am start from me, make note of the time I post this as it won't happen again..lol I'm not a morning person..

Xxx

Good luck kara !

Louise that sounds so much fun ! My mil is in rock choir and loves it !

names were so difficult when picking my list of dislikes was bigger than the likes :) lots of names I heard so often at work !

Our other names we decided not to use were Anais , Alicia, Louisa , Isla , James

Good luck lady k hope the meeting goes well

BTP I'm sure I've seen a program about those reborn dolls, where adults got very possessive about their dolls and actually treated them like a real body. Have to admit I find them abit freaky too

Well I'm now home alone as dh has taken JJ to nursery ..... I feel lost !

Jelly Yes I have seen that programme with the women that treated them like real babies and travelling all over to get the one they wanted. Very weird. They are very scary dolls.
Love the names Emzy I like Evie.
I dont have any girls names or boys names at the minute had better get thinking.

Gg I love the name Isla too, forgot to put it on my list, but yet again dh isn't keen!

Jelly how are you feeling today?

Lara, I'm so not a morning person either, I'm a night owl! Hope the meeting goes well x

Btw is Rosie showing any signs of weaning yet or do you think you'll be bfing for a long time yet?! I don't know what a reborn doll is?

Lilia is full of sneezes, do very snotty, eyes are streaming today and sore bottom.. Pesky teeth! Wonder if it's new ones or if it's the premolars finishing off?

Oh jelly I forgot to say, yes my friend Kerry is going to have her for me, and if and when I'm working we're going to do a bit of shared child are as she works a couple of days a week too x

Oh jelly I forgot to say, yes my friend Kerry is going to have her for me, and if and when I'm working we're going to do a bit of shared child are as she works a couple of days a week too x

Louise oh I'm glad she's able to look after Lillia that's great news!

I'm feeling better still only had toast but managing to keep it down only problem now us upset stomach think that hasn't improved at all not really sure what I can eat to help.

I'm here ladies...on my blackberry so posting is hard!!!

Just wanna say good luck to all the scans this week!!

A big hug to all the poorly mummies!!!

And ladyk - NO way are you 33?!?! You look so much younger!!! I'm so shocked!

Still up at RLH with no signs of when we'll be able to come home yet :(

Will be heading home tonight so will catch up properly then!!

Loves and hugs

Xx

Nice to see you ym, I'm sorry you're no closer to taking her home it must be so hard to be apart from one of your girls all the time as well as worrying about pippa xxx

Jelly my mum always swore by dry toast (yuk) when we were ill, maybe nibble on digestive biscuit as it'll help up your blood sugar too? Keep away from dairy!

Lol just noticed lilia is still reading... shell be there all year trying to catch up :haha:

Jelly hope you feel better soon x

So we had our first attempt at a stoma bag today...we were useless!

These NHS staff make it look easy and we fumbled our way through it!!
Oh well...second attempt friday!!!

Xx

Quick hi from me as both boys are up and tearing around the house while I lie here in bed, absolutely loathe to leave the warm blankets. It's properly cold here now and we've had one flurry of snow that stayed.

Fishy - what a lovely offer and I may take you up on it. If I do a layover, it would be a night or two at most. Basically enough for a meet-up, but I'm not planning to do sight-seeing or anything like that. I don't want to impose on my wonderful husband much further than that. He'll have had the boys for three weeks by that point... :haha:

Jelly - hope you get better soon. Try the BRAT diet (the one used for diarrhea) Bananas Rice Applesauce Toast. That might be gentle enough on your gut.

Hope all other mums and babies are on the mend! :hugs:

Louise this is a reborn site that sells the kits i think a picture should pop up, they are dolls that are painted and made to look real!
https://www.tinkerbellcreations.co.uk/audrey-2796-p.asp

Rosie is still on boob, she has not had too much today actually but still wants it at night and if she wakes up at night.
She is gradually increasing solids daily and not being sick so perhaps i just tried too much too soon with her? Tonight she had half a jar of 10 months and a frube, that is enough without her being sick, then i may give her a frube before bed.
I can see me feeding nights and cuddle feeds for quite a while, she is still tiny and so it doesn't look like i am feeding an over a year old, its when i put her down and she toddles off it feels a bit odd!

Got to go had a horrible headache all day, was trying to register my dd with a school and was going round and round the mulberry bush on the laptop as it kept saying i was entering the wrong password when i wasnt, i gave up in the end and opened it in dh's email.
I have left the room to do this and all hell has broken loose downstairs so have to go and sort it, just seperate a few children should work!

Back soon, bye for now, oh woh, got smelly baby been placed on me, she is trying to suck my face, strange girl! xx:haha::hugs:

Hope all is well, still no laptop:dohh: glad i have this one to steal! :haha:

i did it :happydance: lol and it did take me around 6 hours :haha:

i didnt realise how much i missed you all til i started reading ive been giggling away at some things sat on my own like a weirdo :haha: i say it everytime but i am defo going to try and keep up and post more !
we are good here, charlie-jack is walking well he is around 28lb (fatty!) and he has 12 teeth ! he isnt the best talker he can say mama, dada hiya (only whilst holding his toy phone to his ear lol) and he says 'da' for ta lol x i started college in sept so he goes to a childminder who he loves :) enough about us tho !
:hugs: to ym , youre being so brave hope pippa is better soon xxx
congrats to all preg ladies ! good luck with scans xx
my mind has gone blank with all the rest of the personals,because i read back to start of oct i cant remember whos doing what and if im out of date lol i will try and catch up with everyone this week xxxxx

Nice to see you back lilia :) wow you did well reading back from October!! And that's with a fair few quiet days we've had!!

Congrats for catching up if I don't check in daily or every other day I get lost lol

Feeling rough this evening but think it's mire to do with lack of fluids or food. Told work I'm not working tomorrow even though we have the auditors in.

YM - Im sure it will soon become second nature changing the bag its very stressful initially. My mum felt the same when having to inject my dad and change his Hickman line but it soon became the norm. Hope you manage to leave soon :hugs:

BTP your laptop has taken ages to be fixed! Any decorations on your tree yet lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->