September Stars

Emzy, so glad you will get a scan after all! I think another princess, but you only have to wait 2 weeks! I am excited for you. xx
I am not even going to bother this time though as I am 99.9% sure he is a boy! I find out on 12th Jan anyways- everyone is hoping for a girl, but I am telling them now he is a boy! lol xx

Oh Laura, I meant to say congrats on the blue bump...a lovely, squishy mummy's boy! xx

We told the in-laws today, no real congratulations but then that is just them! Now we can tell friends and family as we see them.

Off out in just a bit for a bit of Christmas shoppping. Catch up properly tomorrow. xx

Genies, hope Layla is feeling better. And I hope you manage to work out what to do regarding your work situation. *Hugs*
Blob, congratulations on Robin getting the job, however, I guess its bitter sweet as you will really miss him. xx

Oof!
Our old commuter car needs another expensive repair and is in the shop, so the boys and I had to get up at 5:30 am to drive the husband to work.
So tired now and it's not even 8:30.
We're doing some arts and crafts.
Well, the boys are, while mummy looks on in a zombie-like way clutching another cup of coffee......

gg - scary stuff about Layla. :(

Teeny my 20 week scan is the day after you on 13th! She's emailed me back to say its most accurate at 17-18 weeks so she's going to email me back with a date. Excited! So should know in another 3 weeks or so! Teeny you will be so surprised if its a girl!! I really don't know, I keep changing my mind. Most people are saying boy but I think it might be a girl... we will see, either would be great!

Ym I will post a bump/bloat pic in a bit so you can have a guess!

Emzy that's great about the scan ! Yay for matt and his knowledge! I still think boy !

Teeny enjoy the Xmas shopping , glad you can tell people now x

Blob that is heavy going with Robin being away so much, how does he find being away ?

We have had a quiet day playing at home , we didn't go to toddler group as they were too tired after last night x

GG - friends boy had croup recently scary stuff. Hope it was just a one off. Did they recommend anything you could do to prevent it? I've been given an asthma inhaler and pump for James for days he's wheezy and coughing . Is it worth going to your gp ?

Emzy - that's great news about the scans congrats.

Sarahka - happy thanksgiving - have you got anything planned?

Had parents evening for JJ I've bought home his folder to look through too ..... In quite looking forward to reading it all tonight!

Aw, you are sweet Jelly, but it's American Thanksgiving! We celebrate Thanksgiving much earlier in Canada! Back in mid-October.
Our pilgrims starved sooner as we are farther north? :shrug: :haha:
Just kidding!

Well, I stumbled through mum&tot gymnastics, then took the boys out to the Farmers' Market to run them ragged on the indoor playground.
Except, they seem quite energetic and I'm just about :sleep: on my feet.

Whew. Tobe just wandered by and the stink cloud in his wake indicates a serious poop. Must run!

Would any of you be worried about moving to texas for a few months? I don't have any problems with it but loads of people are putting me off :cry:

How's pippa YM?

Emzy that is AMAZING will you tell us :blush: so happy you get to find out so fab!!

GG :hugs: must have been so scary

Blob, if you've got the opportunity, go for it!
That would be so much fun and puh-leeze, it's for a few months, not the rest of your life!
There is all sorts of fun culture and neat wildlife and great stuff to see in Texas. You could toodle around and see some of the other southern States, as well.
Fabulous opportunity! DO IT!!!! :thumbup:

Blob - I'd be worried moving anywhere regardless if Texas or London. However if it would mean being with my family and dh I would go. I think alot of people think of stereotypical Texas however I doubt it's like that now adays. Considering it's cowboy state I think you and the girls would love it over there with all the horses etc. What's the worst that can happen if it's not right for you or you hate it you can always come home. What have you got to lose by going and seeing. I think you are young and brave enough to go don't let others put the idea down - go with your gut instinct, I think you will regret going if you don't ??? But this is just my opinion ;-)

Go for it blob, like Sarah said, it's a few months not the rest of your life. It'd be like an extended holiday rather than actually moving there. And the girls are still young enough to adapt to it easily. Fab opportunity, I would go for it!

And of course I will tell you when I find out the sex!

Genies hunni you poor thing...glad Layla is on the mend and that your Mum is starting her treatment soon! On the work front ring ACAS tomorrow they are an advisory group for employment right for the employee and employer and are totally free!

https://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1360 xx

Blob- do it, dont have regrets, the kids are young enough, when they get to jakes age your so restricted to do things like that..x

GG- omg ! That's awful, I understand they also have to think about others in all this but it's not right to make u feel like that.. They should be thinking of ways which help you all..I really would get some help over this..you don't need the added stress x

Emzy- that's amazing they will do a free scan... I can't wait to know.. U better tell me too...x

Blob defiantly go for it! You won't get this time again because you won't be able to do it when tabs is in school! If I were you I'd grab it with both hands ! who is putting you off?

Thanks ladies again , I'm nervous about going to work tommorow ! See how I'm treated then .

Genies let me know how u get on hun! If you feellike they are picking on you complain to management again and again...that way if they do nothing about it you can take it further! Also if you do that make them to log it and have a copy for your record! xx

Friends and family really. Thing is SILs parents live there and she's going out at Christmas so she'll be there :) also its Houston so it's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere :rofl: I'm kinda exited apart from the cost :dohh:
To rent for a tourist is £1k + a month
To rent for local is £200 a month (but min of 3 months lease)
:wacko:

I personally would so do it. great opportunity to go somewhere you wouldn't normally go to. go with your gut instinct and all will be fine!! Everyone will still be there when you get back. Think it would be fab :)

Blob - GO FOR IT!!! I'm so jealous of you... this is an amazing oppurtunity and you'll get to see somewhere new!!!

Update on Pippa!!!

Well, I had a word with the sister on the ward and she agreed that the care wasnt up to scratch so she's made some changes and so far things have seemed to improve so we're happier in that aspect!!

She has lost more weight though... she's back down to 7lb 1oz!! She has been on TPN and being fed by nasal gastric tube so she should've been putting on weight so I will see the doctors tomorrow and ask them why she has lost weight....

She's not being fed 2 hourly by bottle so 46mls 2hourly!! She's drinking it down as quick as she can and her stoma loss isnt high so that's a good sign!!

We dont know when we'll be able to get her home... HOPING that it'll be next week in time for us to go and see my sister sing in her first proper choir!!:cloud9:

Had a stressy day today and just want my bed!!

See you all tomorrow!!!

Hugs to everyone!!!

xx

:hugs: YM I feel so awful for poor Pippa it's not nice. Hope you are doing ok too? Fx'd she comes home well soon.

Yip it is such a good opportunity :) I'm going to persuade him to take further placed I think... I'm thinking Canada :lol: fancy a visit Sarah ;)

Hell yeah!
Give me a call and I'll run you up a few Rocky Mountain peaks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->