September Stars

Emzy - I REALLY wanna say boy... but I think girl again.... hmmmmm!!! I'm going to go with girl this time....

LBB - Big hugs for you...how very sad :(

GG - Hope work sorts themselves out!!!

Some great news to cheer everyone up!!! Pippa's FINALLY allowed home!!! She's gone back up to 7lb 5oz and is draining 80mls bottle on demand (roughly 4hrly) so they're hoping to discharge her Monday/Tuesday once we've seen the doctors!!!

We've learnt all we can about the stoma, learnt all we can about Hirschsprungs Disease and can now take her home!!! We come back in January for a check-up and then February for her next operation... this is where we will find out how much of her bowel is affected and that will tell us what the next step is!!

Honestly.... I'm terrified of bringing her home now!! I thought I'd be glad to get her home but I'm frightened. I'm scared of something going wrong... her stoma loss being too high or it getting infected or us doing something wrong etc!! I feel like I'm going to be under so much pressure and with 2 under 2 I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed I guess!!!

Hugs to everyone

xxxx

Ah that's fab YM :hugs: :hugs: don't worry at all about having them both it will just happen try not to over think things.

Just lost long post I'm tired so will now keep this short

YM - great news Pippa can come home shortly :hugs: you have done so well with coping already I'm sure once you are home you will feel better about it all and will cope absolutely fine :hugs: by thexway had bizarre dream about you last night I would try and explain it nut none of it makes sense. I was with you at your parents house and were hiding from dodgy people .... Very strange

Emzy yay on sickness starting to pass I say pink only because Laura was blue (one of each)

Lbb - how sad my heart goes out to the family. We had a baby boy due at our nursery this year from a disease and they are trying to raise money fir the hospice that helped him. I cried when I got the letter home, his picture is posted everywhere around the nursery at the moment :cry:

BTP - glad to see you got your laptop back yay !

GG I want to make those cookies for work on Monday as I said I'd do some baking for them

Hurt my neck this morning think it's a trapped nearve as have pain if look to the right down my neck and eight shoulder blade. Absolute agony just hoping relaxing in bed tonight will make it feel better in the morning (fxd)

Night xx

Jelly - Everyone's dodgy in Essex!!! LMAO!!! But hmmmmm very strange!!!

Blob - Thank you... I'm just worried thats all...

Well, just about to go back to the hospital and see how my little princess is getting on! She's smiling and so cuddly now and I don't put her down!! If I could hold her all day, I would!

Kimi has been staying with my mum and step-dad since Wednesday and she's been spoilt rotten as far as i can see!! It's been so horrible being away from her and I can't wait to be home!!

I wont be on until tonight... so if they decide to let Pippa go home today... I will give Emzy a text and hopefully she can update you all!!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!!

yay thats fantastic Ym! Its normal to feel that way hun its a big change in your day to day life and the adjustments will take time but you will get there and wonder why you ever thought you couldnt manage x x x

Emzy- Your Bump has popped. I am going to say boy I think.
BTP- Welcome back.
YM- So happy for you that you get to bring Pippa home. She is doing great. Try not to worry you are a great Mummy and everything will be fine.

Ym,
You will be fine hun, as Mummies we have this amazing ability to cope with what life throws at us! You will look back and wonder how you managed but you will!
Now its clear what is wrong and they have bypassed the poorly bits you are through the worst bit, not knowing!
They can re connect past the poorly stuff in her next op and hopefully Pippa should function just fine on her own, but for now you can enjoy having her at home!
Good luck with taking her home and enjoy having your baby girl back home and your family together at last! xx:hugs:

Lbb, :hugs: my head is empty all the time! It is a sad time of year for me too, my friend who lost her baby at 36 weeks was born beginning Dec, I feel so sad for her, i know she will be visiting the grave more, this will be i think 2 years, she has had therapy and thrown herself into work as a distraction but I think given up on the idea of any more babies after losses since:cry:

Jelly, hope your neck feels better soon, I did that the other week and went to the doctors, it was where i was sleeping around a feeding Rosie in my bed and letting my shoulder drop down, so now i try not to do it! I also had mastitis at the same time, but i think i got that early because it hurt but wasn't too bad, the shoulder felt worse at the time!:hugs:

Just wanted to pop in to say good morning hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks for the welcomes back!

:hugs::kiss:

Ym you will be great dont worry , have confidence x

Jelly how's your neck ?

Dh is working all day so I'm going to attempt to go to the Xmas light switch on in town on my own , the girls hate sitting in the buggy for long these days I will hopefully meet some friends who will help me :)

photo.jpg
Finally, A picture of my little Bubba from my scan at 12w 6d!
What do you ladies think, :pink: or :blue:?

Genies, I hope you had fun at the Christmas light turn on! x
Jelly, I hope your head is better soon.
YM, great news that Pippa will be home soon FX'd...you are amazing and will manage just fine.

I had a funny turn today...out with my family just doing some shopping and all of a sudden I thought I was going to be :sick:. I was all flushed and felt terrible, I guess its the joys of pregnancy but so odd...I never had this with the boys! :shrug:

I must get my SS pressie :xmas9: and get ready to post it otherwise there will be a very upset September Star! :blush:
Just managed to do some ironing and put it away whilst Riley sleeps which is great as I am hoping to put up the Christmas tree later. If not tonight, DEFINATELY tomorrow! :haha: I love my house at Christmas, I like it to look like santa's grotto. xx

I hope all ladies and toddlers are well. Enjoy your Saturday night. xx

Teeny I think :blue: for you again! What a great scan photo!!

Had a text from YM earlier, she said that Pippa has lost weight again and so she might not be allowed home after all :(

oh no Emzy, I hope she can go home, i am sure she will thrive at home, like lbb said just some higher fat milk required?

Teeny I have a really strong feeling with your scan, and i dont get that very often, but as soon as i saw the pic i thought :pink: Ohhh, wonder if i will be right! :haha:

Fishy, I couldnt comment on your fb status about leaving things when moving out as dh now has fb and has a mutual friend with his ex, who may or may not have said something!
When i moved in with him i am sure she left stuff for me to find, she stripped the house bare so it seemed odd she managed to leave some very detailed intimate letters about what they had done, various birthday and christmas cards he had written to her and topless pics of her, which i placed face side up on the bins for the bin men, hopefully they are in a refuse cab somewhere in Somerset! lol:haha:

Nice day, I went to collect a little car for my 3yr old to have me running after on christmas day! I then took my eldest to granny sit his great granny while i went with my Mum for a coffee and a catch up, which was lovely, we should do it more often and hopefully will now, I left dh in bed all day, I cant contemplate wasting a whole day in bed like that, its not as if he works all week lazy sod!

:hugs::kiss:

ooh teeny fab scan pic...i think boy but really want girl! X

Ym you poor thing i know exactlly how you feel about the whole weight thing, James is going to we weighed on monday and it fills me with dread! X

Awww TW I think girl too :lol:

LBB :hugs: I hope it goes ok must be horrible having to be nervous all the time for weigh ins :hugs:

YM :hugs: aww hon that's rubbish fx she will be soon though!!!

A car btp?? Like a battery one??

Teeny that scan is so clear I think boy x

BlOb are the girls asleep yet? I saw ur status x

Ym lots of hugs x

Btp car sounds fun :) lOving the pics of the ex on the bin !

well with the help of friends we went into a packed town to watch the lights and Christmas Market , we met Peppa pig which meily loved and Layla hated :) I wanted to get the girls a Peppa balloon they were £6 each ! I couldn't beleive it ! Needless to say I didn't bother !

Thats what they were when I went to see some play at the playhouse here :grr: it was £5 for a small or £7.50 for a big one :shock: but all her friends got one so I had to :dohh: Its mad but they can do it because no parent wants their child sad.

Hmmm they are going to sleep FX'd. If Tabs gets an inclining that Rosalie isn't sleeping she shouts at her its SO annoying!!

Blob do your girls share a room?

Gg that's outrageous!! At the fireworks they were a fiver and I said no but her 'uncle' (close friends of ours) bought her one and said that's what uncles are for! She then kept walking towards all the flashing wands and that ha ha! You'd be broke if you bought everything!

I hate how places rip you off when it comes to inticing children.
Gg saw the pics of pepper pig I'd be scared too !

BTP - that would be funny if her topless pics were on someones work wall!

YM - :hugs: hope Pippa is allowed home

My heck is better than yesterday but still sore and can't turn to the right properly. I've had a crimbo meltdown tonight .... Dh doesn't help with any of the Christmas shopping and I'm really struggling with his side of the family as two things they have asked for are like gold dust .... Anyway resulted in me getting really frustrated, feeling really nervy that I'm not going to get everyones in time. Told dh he can get his side of the family in which he got in a strop and went to bed. Frigin useless springs to mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->