September Stars

YM :hugs: hope Pippa starts gaining weight soon

Blob - if sil is there at crimbo too ... Decision made you've got to go for it :)

I'm with these girls Blob....GO FOR IT! Once the children go to school, there are so many restrictions. Take this amazing opportunity whilst they are young, it will be great for all of you. xx
GG, I hope work is okay today. xx
YM, thinking of you, I hope Pippa is home with you soon. xx

I am in 2nd trimester today.....how scary how time flies. x

Just popping on quickly to say GG as a parent to an under 5, providing you have had over a year's continuous employment (and I think maternity leave is still covered) you are allowed up to 13 unpaid weeks a year to look after your kids. If your boss has an issue tell her you will take the time off as parental leave, then tell her to f off.. OK maybe not the last bit... ;) x

Hello, I am back!
Laptop repaired, and even a spare in the shop being made 'useable'!
It was £127 to fix, but i should have asked about the spare first as that is only £35-£40 to be wiped and re-done!

I have read and will catch up best I can!

Laura congrats on your blue bump, how exiting, Emzy I nearly cried and I had no hormonal excuses! lol :haha::hugs:

Blob, Go for it, :happydance:a fantactic chance, it doesnt get easy to do these things as the children get older, I agree to see it as an extended holiday, I would loved to have gone to Canada, it is on my to do list, Canada in the fall, then to America to buy a hotdog, may not eat it but just buy it!:haha::hugs:

Emzy, how great having a useful husband to 'hire' out in exchange for free scans! :haha: How great to see baby and find out pink or blue! What do you think? It will be the other one then!:haha: I was always wrong with my pregnancy's!:hugs:

Oh gosh I have an awful memory!

Ym, I hope the hospital get their finger out with baby care. there is no point in keeping her in if you can do a better job at home, its worrying that if a simple thing like a nappy is not being done then nor are the other things, You must want her home so badly, I think you need to make much more fuss so they do all they can to get you home and off their backs! Hops she is home soon :hugs:

Genies, :hugs: to you, what a load of stuff you have to deal with, work are being awful, I agree with fishys sentiment!
Emmie had croup when she was 2, it was the worst most scary thing, croup charicteristly comes on at night, and the child cant breath properly, we thought Em was choking on something, the ambulance was with us in 2 mins and they also thought choking, as did the hospital, but scans and x rays showed no objects and eventually a doctor said croup. She had croupy coughs when she had colds and at nearly 9 has just about grown out of it, but its not nice xx:hugs:

Sorry to all i have missed, it has been awful here with poorly children, although dh has facebook now which is so funny, he used to say he would never get it, and when he was looking at 'stuff' i didnt approve of his excuse was 'well you have men on fb' so i took off any man on fb other than relative and husband and wife duos we know as a couple, anyway he gets fb, within a day he says to me, 'so can i have women on my fb' so i said no! lol :haha:
Things have been better between us, he lost a friend and the funeral is Monday, again it is a bit strange that so soon after I lost my friend and he didn't seem to understand how i was feeling that something similar has happened to him.
The littlest girls have had a horrible cough and cold, and neither of them take medicine, so the doctor gave me some paracetamol suppositories for Sophie, which at least she cant do anything about!
Rosie spent all last night in bed with me, she just wouldn't go in her cot, so to get some sleep i kept her in with us, she is still attached to me now as every time i go to put her down she screams! :dohh:

At least i have the laptop!:haha:

Back soon!

:hugs::kiss:Btp xx

Morning girls

Nice to see you back btp, we have missed your regular posts! Hope your girls are better soon.

genies hope work goes well today. And fishy is right about the parental leave :hugs:

YM hope Pippa can come home really soon and you get some answers as to why she's losing weight x

I have well and truly popped! My friend said to me yesterday that I looked pregnant now, so I've taken a bump pic. It matches my 23 week bump with Holly! lol I can't believe it. What do you think? And YM you can have your gender guess now!

As for gender, I really have no idea. I had a strong boy feeling at the beginning but that's faded and now I don't know at all. I think the boy feeling came from not feeling sick at first (shouldn't have counted my chickens!) and people kept telling me it would be a boy. But now I really don't know! It's funny as with Holly I knew she was a girl! Can't wait to find out!

I had a much better day yesterday and was only sick once late last night and didn't even feel sick for most of the day. I have my fingers crossed that it's on it's way out now. I feel a bit queasy this morning but not as bad as usual, so I'm going to attempt to take Holly to toddler group this morning. Hope I'm not sick there!!

Attachments

• 13+5.jpg
    13+5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
Thinking girl for you Emzy just because thats what I want all girls :rofl:

YM what has happened now?? :( Just saw your FB :hugs:

he he just compared my 23 week bump pic with Holly with this morning's bump pic and it's bigger! :haha: I must have extremely slack muscles from last time :blush: Shame sort of shape though, but lower... x

Attachments

• 23 weeks holly bump.jpg
    23 weeks holly bump.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 13+5.jpg
    13+5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Gender scan booked for 29th December! Wanted it a bit sooner, but she said 17-18 weeks is most accurate for gender and she can't do the week before with it being Christmas week. I will be 18 and a bit weeks! Excited! :pink: or :blue: ??

What a bump Emzy! It looks lovely on you. x
I do not really have anything to show off and I am hoping to stay that way! I will just enjoy looking at yours if you don't mind. xx
BTP, good to have you back. x

I have such a headache today. I had it all day yesterday too. :-( Perhaps Riley and I should have a little nap!

Quick hi from me - running off to meet with clients on a new writing project - wish me luck.
Emzy - I popped really early with Tobe, too. Very common in 2nd pregnancies! :) And I agree, you look beautiful pregnant, even if you are feeling ill!
Okay, must dash!

Emzy, lovely bump. you do show much earlier with subsquent usually, i was showing by 9 weeks with mine, mind you it was a junk food bump for my first:blush:
I recon BOY:thumbup:
Blob, my dad just wanted girls too, we were going back if we had been boys! It was just me and my sister, unless they were serious and i have brothers that got sent back:haha:
It is nice with my 3 girls being together, its a very girly household!:happydance:

Ym, hope all is well :hugs:

Hi Sarah, Hi Teeny :hi:

Teeny, I had no choice, i wanted a small bump, the baby was tiny, it was all bump, and i was a really odd shape too, literally like i had a football up my jumper! :haha:

Back soon, just popped by! :hugs::kiss:

I think boy for you too Emzy - but then I was 100% certain I was having a girl and look what happened to me !!!

Will be back later to catch up - I have my hands full today with my 3 nieces and Olivia and have them all evening aswell. I am going to be one tired bunny tomorrow - I secretly think my sis is trying to get as much free babysitting out of me as she can as once the next baby arrives I won't be able to do it as much !! xx

It's funny I used to be really scared of having a boy :blush: purely because I'm a family of all girls and all my friends are the same..lout recently I realised that I'm not worried anymore :rofl: how funny that sounds but boys do slightly freak me out. That age where they are in primary school :nope: might send them back for that bit :haha:

It's a gorgeous bum Emzy I was huge compared to tabs second time around my 20 week bump was far bigger than me at full term with tab :blush:

Woohoo emzy scan all booked...cant help but think Matt now sounds like a gigalow(sp) with you 'renting him out' haha!!!! I was awfully sick with James all day sickness too...i think (hope) boy hehe xx

YM glad you had some good results from the sister...Pip may just need a higher calorie formula :) im still having weight issues with James (i think) im sure he has lost weight this week but he has been really full of cold and coughing lots so could just look that way because he is feeling rotten! xx

im an empty head today forgot everything iv read...had some really sad news today about the little boy who i used to peg feed...he is severely disabled and very poorly and is currently in a hospice with his parents at his bedside and its not looking good for him :( he is the same age as his sister (4 years old) when she passed away :cry: thinking of the special lil man tonight and giving James extra hugs xxx

Lbb that's so sad big hugs x

Emzy that bump is a boy ! And looks fantastic x

Btp good to see you love welcome back x

Work was ok she didn't mention it and I'm still thinking what to do next!

I'm stuffing my face with yummy cookies which has reminded me I must make louises cookies for the girls x

Awwww LBB :hugs: that is so so sad :cry:

Im doing Louises Cookies for all my friends children's Christmas presents :lol:

i wrote that genies Haha! When i tried to put my new ticker on it just wouldnt work at all tried everything so got annoyed and wrote that instead Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->