September Stars

I'm doing hampers for everyone for this reason jelly :hugs: :hugs:

Yip they share a room :) they are normally fine tho. The cots are almost touching too :lol:

Yes I hope the pics went as public as possible!

Blob,
https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs..._productId_782853_langId_-1_categoryId_165646

Where they get 40% off takes it from £149 to £59 i dont know but i looked a week ago they were £90 but we had Sophie with us so left it, then reserved it online and went to collect on my own!
We have loads of room outside the house to use it, but i still think i will just end up chasing her everywhere!

I bought Sophie a balloon when we went to Plymouth, she saw a huge Sonic one and 'had' to have it, they were £5 but there was something about spending £5 on a balloon, so i asked for it, took out the balloon then said as i got it out the bunch for her offered £4! She said seeing as it was the end of the day, and it felt better having change!:haha: We still had to get it back in a taxi and then home, didn't think of that when i bought it!

Well i was in a good mood about dh, i thought things were going better but last few days he has just spent in bed, on his new gadget phone on the internet, he has prob realised i cant see what he is doing or who he is talking to, he knows i don't trust him as far as i could throw him....last night i was thinking if i had changed so much as him since we first met, i seriously think he would be long gone, he said if i was fat he would leave me, ( not that he is shallow or anything!) and he has put on 4 stone, and comes under 'fat' in my book so i wonder if i should apply the same rules to him!:haha:

Anyway, we are off to Dobbies garden center today, see if Santa is in. (he is, just in case it would keep you waiting!)
Back later:hugs::kiss:

Ym has asked me to let you all know that pippa is going home today!!! Fab news!!!

Hi all! It's been a very hectic weekend here, I'm just going to put Lilia in bed but Have read back and will catch up with you all later! Xx

I know its irrelevant really but i just went into dh's facebook and set his privacy settings, all shares were set to friends of friends so realised i had posted up some vids of the girls that through friends of friends his ex could see (at least one of them anyway there are a few:dohh:) so i reset it to friends only to see his shares, and re set mine, then realised i can set privacy so that only his friends can message him, thats a useful one to stop non friends messaging! :haha:
Worth knowing unless you protect your stuff friend of friends can nose even when they are not your friends:shrug:

:hugs::kiss:

Stars with baby boys PLEASE HELP !!!

1. I have a joint birthday party to go to on Wednesday and need to do an emergency dash for prezzies for a 1 year old boy and a 3 year old boy - I have no ideas at all. Is there anything joint I could get them ??? Or is that just too big a stretch in age gap/toy range. Not worried on price range so will consider anything !!

2. Where did everybody get newborn/little baby boy clothes from when their star was 1st born ???? I need to get my head round the whole boy thing so want to buy some cute blue things to help with the shock !!!

Will be back in the morning to check everyone is ok and see what I have missed. Any help greatly recieved as I am heading into town in the morning. xxxx

BTP I cannot decide between the ferrari or the pink one...only thing is it was for Rosalie not Tabs :rofl: Tabs has got a bike and they have got a joint dolls big doll house so I needed to get Rosalie something. :rofl:

So pleased Pippa is coming home :)

Off to cake make again :)

Laura can't help with the first question, but for the second, I saw some super cute baby boys newborn outfits in Mothercare :cloud9:

Zara do GORGEOUS boys stuff right now?? Also Next is nice ;) I go shopping with my friend for boys stuff all the time.

On toys... well I would say go for Cars (the movie) there is a plush moving cars thing I think in Tescos its like £12 now or something along those lines? Also what about spiderman or Toy story things? Uhrrr then for the 1yr old (I just bought my friends LO) a george toy, Dinosoar toys and a musical dinosoar...

How weird is this. There's someone on here who posts in toddler forum a lot and I noticed her lo was 4 days younger than holly and she is also pregnant and due on same day as me, so I posted that I'd noticed that and she messaged me. Turns out she lives half a mile from me! Ha ha we had our Los at sane hospital in same week. She's going to come to toddler group I think! What a small world x

Aaaah thats cool :) I love that about this forum.

My bump buddy first time around both had our girls on the same day, we both event horses, same relationship situation (at the time) it was like we had been separated at birth :rofl: then we got preggo eggo at the same time for no.2 :lol:

Hope she goes to the toddlers!!

Just ordered Ben a scuttlebug from santa . he keeps wanting to play on Lilys scooter down the drive and tries to do a little scoot. at least this way he can try and do something when he wants to play!! He is so.impatient and wants to.do everything yesterday. he doesnt like highchair anymore and sits at the table with Lily!!

you could get the boys a garage and cars we just got James a chad valley one from argos for just over £25 and is from 18 months but from my experience in the nursery the older children love the younger toys! I bought a lot of James' first clothes from asda and tesco they were just so cute! Primark babygrows are really good too and very good quality! X

JJ fav toys are his balls and cars as he pushes them along the floor and chases them. He also likes his musical percussion set.

Clotheswise I had JJ in sleepsuits for the first 4 months as couldn't be bothered with outfits :blush: mainly from Mothercare, Asda or sainsburys.

Emzy - I love it when things like that happen. Hope you hit off if she dies come to toddler group !

Dh and I have been searching houses this weekend in the hope we can afford to move. Thing is I've found a lovely house 2 miles away that would be perfect just hope we can get the mortgage sorted so we can view. I'm feeling really nervous but keep telling myself what will be will be

Hi girls!
Long day at the Zoo for me today, but I'm not complaining. Looks like slim pickings for work for the next few months, so I'll take what I can get and be grateful! :)

Laura, H&M does some great basics for boys. I have all sorts of solid-colour shirts and onesies from there - nice quality, soft organic cotton. And they wear really well. Tobe is enjoying them secondhand and they will be in great shape to pass on to my nephew and hopefully to our third baby. So :thumbup: from me on that brand.
My favourite boys' brand is Tea Collection. Their girl stuff is beautiful, too. They have great graphic Ts, and again a very good durability.
https://www.teacollection.com/
Not sure if you can get them in the UK, though.

As for presents that could work for both ages: blocks! Duplo, megablocks, or old-fashioned wooden blocks. My boys play those quite well together. Anything to do with dinosaurs, animals, or diggers are usually big hits.
Honestly? I'd just ask the parents for some hints!

btp - sweet girl, it is time to go shopping for a new husband. Your current model seems to be stuck in "self-absorbed" mode. You are absolutely gorgeous (inside and out!) and you deserve better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->