September Stars

LBB : Sorry to hear about the poorly little boy. I can't imagine how devestating it must be to lose one child and then watch another fading away aswell. Truly heartbreaking for all his family and friends. xxx

GG : I hope work are good to you this week. Awwww to the girls meeting Peppa !! xx

YM : Soooooo happy for you that pippa gets to go home and you get to be a family again all together. These last few weeks have been so hard for you all so I hope you can enjoy the run up to Xmas now with your girlies. xx

Jelly : How's your neck doing hun now ? My OH is very similar to yours in regards to Xmas (a few years I have even brought my own bloody presents !) I have told him this year if he doesnt do his side of the family they will not be getting anything ! It seems to have worked as he has now got 75% of them !! xx

Teeny : I think :pink: girl from your scan pic ! Is it similar at all to the boys ones ? I sometimes have funny tuns where I think I am going to be sick and then it just dissapears (another pregnancy perk I think !!) xx

BTP : LOVE the photo revenge !!! I really don't know how you do it hun with your OH. If I didnt trust mine I couldn't be with him, it woud just drive me mental and send me a little stir crazy. You need a medal hun. xx

Sarahkka -: Love that website !! And they ship international !!! :happydance: Hope work picks up although it must be nice spending time with the boys at this time of the year. xx

Blob : I forgot to post about you going away - DO IT !!! Whilst you can and don't have the ties you will have once the girls are at school. What an amazing chance to get. xx

Thanks for all the boy ideas. I'm off to Mothercare this morning so will see if I can get some clothes there and then town this arvo for the boys prezzies and to attempt to finish mine. Have a good day everyone ! xx

Monday again my loves ! Where does the time go ?

Is pippa home today?

Louise when is Wayne back ? And blob is Robin home fir Xmas at all ?

Shall we say posting of secret santas is next Monday? Does that give time for all to be ready? That's dec 5 th I think x

Presents for boys. Both of mine love disney cars!and toy story! Its quite difficult to get this stuff for a 1 year old though its normally 3+ Tyler loves his blocks at the minute he loves stacking them up then knocking them over and mega blocks are good too. They have a ball popper too that shoots balls out the top and sometimes they fall back in but sometimes not and then the boys go mad chasing the balls to put them back in that can keep them entertained for hours!

Clothes wise i get most of my boys stuff from next, tesco and Asda. Asda and tesco are so cheap and so nice and then i get stuff from next for special occasions because they are more expensive. Mothercare is nice too but also more expensive!

Blob i would go to texas especially whilst the children are still so young and you don't have to worry about school etc I bet the girls would love it out there!

Btp i couldn't imagine not trusting my husband that much that i had to change his privacy settings so people couldn't message him i couldn't be in a relationship like that i would just leave and find someone i can trust. Must be hard for you :hugs:

Just lost my post, so annoying when that happens!

Basically in short....

Toys to share,
https://www.elc.co.uk/Brambledale-Farm/130257,default,pd.html

Ym, Hope things go well at home, and enjoy having your girls at home xx

Thanks for comments on dh, cant even remember now what i said in reply, just that he is lazy, and the trust thing is something we need to get round but was born from his actions so hard to do xx

Have a great day all, will have to come back later now, grrrrrrrr bloomin heck! :hugs::dohh:

Genies sounds good to me, will post my secret santa next Monday! Got to get some wrapping paper now...x

Btp.. Hugs Hun, your dh does sound like hard work but only you really know what goes on behind closed doors, I hope in time the trust returns and you are as happy as you deserve to be. Wayne made big mistakes when we were first together, he left me after 10 months to go back to his ex (the bitch) and I couldn't understand it at the time, I knew it was for the kids and now know it was the only thing he could think to do asbhe was grieving in a way because he missed them so much, at that point she wouldn't allow him to see them at all, he started getting in touch with me again when he was still with her and many things happened that I don't want to bring up but everyone told me I was stupid, when he left her for good all i heard was that he'd do it again and I shouldn't trust him... It took me a long time to trust him but I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason.. I think if he hadn't tried again with her then he wouldn't be as strong as he is now against her fights and issues, and we're so happy now it's all in the past xx

Laura, I think garage too if you want to go joint, asda have a ramps garage for £20 which looks good to me! Enjoy looking at all things blue! X

Teeny, I think girl for you! I see you with a princess that your little boys will dote after! What a fantastic scan pic x

Jelly wow I hope the house works out for you! Whereabouts is it? Hope your neck feels better. Lilia misses her JJ!

Sarah hope the work doesn't dry up too much! Your boys sound like adorable little men! I feel like a fly on the wall in your house after reading your posts!!

Emzy how's you? Is the sickness subsiding at all? I can't decide boy or girl for you! I think you're secretly hoping for a little boy so I'm saying boy too!

Asher how are your little men? What an adorable bunch you have! I was showing Wayne your photos of Sam, he's just so scrummy!

Fishy how have you settled in to your new house? Is it home now? I love the idea of the wedding line for your jewellery, it looks fab!

GG bless Layla hating peppa! Lilia really smiled away at father Christmas as if she knew he was someone specially, until he held her and she screamed blue murder!

Kara you're very quiet, still very busy at work? How's gorgeous little Paige doing?

Blob I love the sound of Texas, it's not like you're. Relocating permanently so I'm with the girls, go while it's 'easy' to go with no ties! My main concern is that you can still get on here!

I hope I haven't missed anybody? We had a great weekend with my mum, sister and two nephews aged 4 and 3 months! Lapland was brilliant, lilia and her big cousin George really enjoyed it although she obviously didn't understand what was going on! I wouldn't have said it was worth £50 per person though! It was good we got complimentary tickets!

Lilia is walking much more now, she finally has her confidence up so walks more than crawling now. She must still be one of the later walkers, bearing in mind she took her first steps 6/7 weeks ago and has taken this long to actually walk other than from me to someone else!

Gg in answer to your question Wayne is back on Monday the 5th, over a week earlier than we thought so happy with that! X

I'm doing a lot better thanks Louise. The sickness is A LOT better, I went 2 days without being sick at all and the 2 days before that I was only sick once! I was sick again this morning and feel a bit queasy today, but I'll take that over being sick several times a day! Hoping to be back at work Monday, which will please my boss who is still insisting on ringing me every 2 days to 'see how I am' lol Glad you enjoyed lapland uk, my Auntie took my cousin last year and she said it was magical.

I've been looking at nursery sets and all I can look at is girls stuff!! I can't find any I like for boys and I'm drawn to everything pink and cute... was like this last time and I ended up with a girl, so wonder if it'll be the same?! Will find out in a month! It's weird as it's not like I have an actual preference, as I don't mind at all!

Stupid me, forgot some!!

Lbb, how awful for that poor family, and anyone involved with them like you :( it does seem that life deals pretty horrid deals for some people. On a happier note, how's little James doing? He looked so cute all wrapped up in that photo!

Ym, not sure if you're able to read much at the moment but so glad pippa is back home where she belongs, it's natural that you would feel apprehensive honey but you're a fan mummy and you'll do just fine xx

I haven't bought my ss yet!!! Need to get a wriggle on, I still don't know what I'm getting!!

Btp.. Hugs Hun, your dh does sound like hard work but only you really know what goes on behind closed doors, I hope in time the trust returns and you are as happy as you deserve to be. Wayne made big mistakes when we were first together, he left me after 10 months to go back to his ex (the bitch) and I couldn't understand it at the time, I knew it was for the kids and now know it was the only thing he could think to do asbhe was grieving in a way because he missed them so much, at that point she wouldn't allow him to see them at all, he started getting in touch with me again when he was still with her and many things happened that I don't want to bring up but everyone told me I was stupid, when he left her for good all i heard was that he'd do it again and I shouldn't trust him... It took me a long time to trust him but I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason.. I think if he hadn't tried again with her then he wouldn't be as strong as he is now against her fights and issues, and we're so happy now it's all in the past xx

Aww thank you so much for taking the time to post this, :hugs:I think what happened with you was really not unusual, the loss of the children is so much to bear its never the ex they actually want back, just a situation.
I think the bottom line is I know I moan he does little and i do it all, I feel everything piled up on it at times, and the outlook is bleak! I feel if i was with someone healthy how different it would all be, but I have to understand its the same for him as he was fit and well when we met, and he was working and now his role has changed out of his control.
I think he tips into depression at times, and just hides himself away, for all his bad points i love him dearly and can't really imagine being without him! The reason I like it here so much is i can moan openly about him! :haha:

Well I hope everyone had a good day, I bought my ds the 3ds with a mario game, my friend let me use her discount card for morrisons, so it cost me £140 which is great, and i think he will love it.
That is just about all the children done now, dh has a private number plate, my eldest a shopping trip with me, yet to do, my ds the 3ds, my dd a reborn doll amongst other things, dd a little car, Rosie has the least really but she will be so overwhelmed with it all, I remember the first few christmases the children would be fine with one present!

Time to check out facebook, while the roast is cooking, pork and roast veg tonight, yum!

:hugs::kiss:Btp xx

GG - thanks, I took Olivia with me yep but its becoming a nightmare - she hates being stuck in her buggy and wants to walk but as I don't drive it is impossible to let her walk and carry all the shopping on the bus !! I dont know how you cope with 2 not wanting to be in a buggy :flower: xx

Emzy - glad the sickness is easing off hun. Thats good news. xx

BTP - Bargain on the 3ds !! xx

YM - How you doing hun ??? xx

Louise - Glad you enjoyed Lapland hun - And yay for Wayne coming home !!! xx

Got the boys prezzies sorted - Thank you everyone for some inspiration. I got the youngest some blocks, the eldest some cars stuff and a garage to share. Ive gone abit over the top this year as they have had a really tough time recently with both parents being made redundant and loosing theor house. Im really chuffed with them but forgot bloody wrapping paper !! xx

Emzy - OMG on that shocking FB youtube post you shared! Totally disgusting. We think we live in such a tolerant society and then you see something like that!

Great presents btp it will be all smiles in your house at Xmas :)

Laura typical about the wrapping paper ! Glad you got sorted though !

An old subject but in the girls cupboard I found a bottle of johnsons baby soft wash , I'd stopped using it ages ago in the last 2 days my hands are so sore and dried up , reminded me how bad it is ! I'm in need of a good hand cream and a shop for more bubble bath x

Sarah I know its awful!!! I couldn't believe it. The poor baby sitting on her lap :(

Genies Johnsons is evil!!

Sarah I know its awful!!! I couldn't believe it. The poor baby sitting on her lap :(

Genies Johnsons is evil!!

Good evening girls, sorry for being AWOL again!! I'm just popping in to say hi, I've not forgotten about you all, have been reading but just not posting! It's been a mad few days, all good though. Hope you're all well. Will do my best to be back in the next couple of days for a proper catch up. I'm off to bed in a mo, busy old day at work, argh!!!!! Catch up soon. Love to all mummies, babies and bumps! xxx

I don't think I can even watch that you tube thing its posted everywhere right now :wacko:

GG - l'occitane (sp?) I highly recommend the handcream is great for when I have eczema or dry and chapped hands. Think you can buy it online

Well just back from A&E with JJ tonight . Had a temp of 40 and badly wheezing and breathing very quickly. Got a friend to come with me as dh is off with the vomit bug I had couple of weeks ago. JJ had a nebulosor (sp) to try and help him breathe easier. Luckily after mega doses of meds his temp came down as if it didn't they wanted to admit him to a neighbouring hospital 45 mins away. So nervous to sleep now incase he needs me think I may sleep on his floor for tonight. Any deterioration I'm to take him straight back in :-( I hated seeing him so distressed

Sorry for no personals I'm shattered xxx I've read and will post tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->