September Stars

AFM, this pregnancy is making me moody. I feel different. I am stessed. I do not want a bump which has unfortunately appeared the last 2 days. I will get over it, perhaps its the anxiety of wondering how I will cope with a naughty, clingy, spoilt toddler and a new baby.
Sorry for moaning I just feel really down today. xx

I felt just like this when I was pregnant with Sophie and Rosie!:blush: :haha: Some days I simply don't cope with my ds tbh, at that point i have my very own mini meltdown and scream the house down, I remember shouting alot when i was pregnant! lol
My heart goes out to you totally, I think more so girl now because a girl seems to make us crazy when pregnant! :haha:
The truth is we usually cope, our children grow out of stages, tbh the worst is aged 2 the early 2 yr old pinches and smacks (usually other children at playgroup:blush:)and you think omg where has this come, then about 2 and a half as quick as it came it goes again!
Within hours of the bump becoming a baby they are a part of the family and you wonder how you every considered your family whole without them!
Sending you hugs, some days we should just stay in bed!:hugs:

I wrapped ss today:happydance:

My ex has agreed to have my ds some nights, he is having him tomorrow after work, and bringing him back b4 school, he is away every 2nd weekend anyway but this is some extra time for his sister to not have him stealing all my time. Ds is looking forward to it, and so far all is quiet here, but i do tend to speak too soon!:haha:

Big hugs all:hugs::kiss:

Hey ladies...

Sorry i've been AWOL - had both DD's baptisms on Sunday so been mega stressed with that! It was a lovely day, and all went well, but we couldn't afford a proper 'do so had a party at ours. Mega stress!

GG - sorry to read back and hear about Layla being ill. Is she ok now? Work sound completely unreasonable - that's what us cover supervisors are for!! If it wasn't for people being off work in term time I wouldn't have a job. Don't let then get you down, it's completely wrong and i'm sure they can't force you into changing your contract because of childcare issues.

Emzy - I LOVE your bump pic :happydance: And yey for the gender scan too! I think :pink:

Blob - Texas - DO IT!!!!! :thumbup:

Teeny - :hugs: I have no idea how you mummies do it who spend so much time with your LO's. As much as I love my two, i'm ready to go back to work at the end of the summer holidays. I've always said it's harder staying at home than going to work! And I LOVE your scan piccy - I think :blue:

YM - fab news about Pippa... hope she's doing well :hugs:

Jelly - :hugs: Poor JJ.. Hope he's better soon, I hate it when they're poorley :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks FB :happydance:

Louise - so glad you enjoyed Lapland, and the next trip for the boys sounds fab :thumbup: Not long now till Wayne is home... Must be so hard for you :hugs:

BTP - Great news about DS.. Hope he sticks to it - it's a right pain in the arse with exes :hugs:

I think that's all I can remember, and DD is waiting for me to tuck her in lol. AFM, DH has got 2 job interviews - one this week, and one the next. I REALLY hope he gets the one on thurs tho cos it's the same pay; the other one he'll actually be getting a pay cut to move up the ladder, but it'd be better in the long run as there's no progression where he is now :growlmad:

Also, I'm hoping that i'll get the day off tomorrow. We're absolutely brassic, so i'm going to be a big scab and go in to work. I'm not actually a member of the unions, but I still have a public sector pension so I feel bad about it. We just can't afford me not to. Dunno what i'll do though cos the kids have all got the day off, and I have no planning or marking to do cos i'm only cover! Oh well, i'm going in jeans incase they have me clearing out the store cupboards lol.

Night ladies :O)

P.s. - Fishy - I received your printing kit today - thank you! gonna get it done tomorrow and post :) xxx

hey everyone...jelly how is jj today hun hope all is well and he is feeling better x x

Louise that sounds fab for the boys! x x

teeny big hugs hun i think there stars are at the same stage James has been getting really angry and having proper strops! Lil tinkers! x x

dont suppose any of you happen to be visiting the trafford centre on Friday evening do you? Chris has an eye test so we will all be there! X

Good evening ladies!

Jayne, I keep missing you when you come up this way! We go swimming Friday eves, but this week hubby and I are actually going out for the night, and the kids are staying over at nana's! Grrr!! I see on your FB that you're super tired! How's little man doing with his PEG? x

Teeny, aw, sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. It's tough with the preggo hormones and the bigger kid, and the little one, and the bump!! I felt it more with Sam, him being number 3. It was a much more draining pregnancy in every way than the other two had been. Hugs. x

Love to all, I have done some reading, just have no energy for a big post. Sorry. I am getting emails from my boss at work which I really don't need. She's trying to be all nice and chatty but I can't help but think there's more to it!! I am going to tell her that I'm off to bed, which isn't too far from the truth to be honest!!

Oh, Secret Santa, I have mine but haven't wrapped it yet. In fact, I haven't wrapped anything, and I still need to get my family cards. I really do need to start wrapping and start writing cards, or I'll get all stressed!!!!

Right, I am off to bed soon, so gonna go and finish my cuppa then get up the apples and pears. Lots of love. xx

damn Claire! Yes very tired lot on at work and home and dont seen to get a break from it all! ...not that i begrudge James at all that sounded awful! Just that time of year i think. Peg is ok getting a lot of trapped wind from it thou :o( poor lil man waking all through the night with it! X

Hi ladies. I don't get on here often with the time difference (in Canada), 10 hour work days and an 18 year old and 14 month old but thought I would pop by to catch up on how all the other September Stars are doing.

I'm totally loving this stage, but do find it busy for sure! Just wondering if anyone's little ones have dropped down to one nap. It seems that my son is no longer interested in an afternoon nap. His morning nap is also longer going from 9:30 to 12:00. For the past three days he has straight out refused another nap, both at home and daycare. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi Shwhattam! Nice to see you! Holly only has one nap, dropped the morning one just before she was 1 I think. She now has a 2 hour ish nap somewhere around 1.30pm x

JJ has high temp again of 39.6 might need to take him back in if the calpol and ibuprofen don't work. His breathing is still ok for the moment

Poor JJ and Jelly! Hope he gets better soon! :(

Shwattham - tobe has been at one nap (if that :( ) for awhile now.

JJ temp is back down now after a lonnnnngggg night. Forgot to say someone asked what he has, the doc at the hospital seems to think it's bronchitis, but I'm not 100% convinced as he's had a bad wheezy chest and lots of coughing for a long time now.

Shwattham- JJ still has two naps generally but some days doesnt want his morning nap, this is what they are aiming for at nursery too. I find he catches up on missed sleep the first day at home.

Teeny :hugs: it must be really tough for you having two already. Could you speak to your midwife and se if she could suggest anything to help you feel better as she must see this quite abit with mums already. Could dh help more at weekends so you could get abit of a break? :hugs: I can't do Friday as it's the first of the month so will be trying to work from home. Also don't think JJ would be upto it at the moment. Meet up with Louise as Lillia will entertain the boys :)

Oh jelly poor JJ, he's had that cough for so long now you're right, I hope it can get sorted out quickly x

Lol, Naps! Rosie doesn't do 'sleep' day or night, she has never napped, she just steams on through the day worries she may miss something if she should fall asleep! If i get to the afternoon and she has not dropped off she would fall asleep in the car, but as soon as i stop she is awake! Same in the buggy, she is motion sensitive!
My eldest i had to wean off his afternoon nap for school, lol they are all soooooooooooooo different!
I could do with sleep:wacko:
Big hugs:hugs:

I'm so so lucky with Holly and her sleep. She goes to bed between 7.30 and 8 usually and sleeps to anywhere from 8.30 to 10am!! Then she has a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, sometimes more. She loves her sleep like me!!

I want a baby that loves to sleep! lol x
Louise, I'll PM my number and perhaps we can arrange a meet. xx

My house is beginning to look like santa's grotto and I love it! I love Christmas time. xx

All you brave ladies with decorations! I daren't with Lilia! She's a monkey! Wayne's back next Monday do we'll do ours when he's back, he missed out on Christmas decorations last year except the mini Christmas tree and baubles and fake snow I posted out to him! I have no idea where our tree is going to go though!

Teeny that sounds good, how exciting! X

Good evening ladies!

It has been quiet on here today! A couple of times I've popped on and had a quick read, and it's been super quiet!

Louise, I know what you mean about the decorations. Sam is into everything at the moment, there will be more decs being dragged round the place than there are looking pretty in the house!! Can't believe Wayne is back so soon now! Bet you're excited to see him and enjoy your Christmas together. x

Hi Shwattam good to see you!! Sam usually has one sleep a day, but he's not consistent with whether this is morning or afternoon. It depends upon how early he's been up in the morning, and what he's doing/where he's going, and who he's with, either me or then with Nana or the childminder when I'm at work. If I'm off with him, he usually has a sleep in the buggy when we're taking the dogs out for a walk. He'll sleep in the car too if we're out and about. In fact, his sleep today was in the shopping trolley in Tesco!! Bless him!

Jelly, poor JJ. I hope they manage to get to the bottom of this and that he's better really quickly, poor little man. I bet you're shattered. xx

Busy day here. Strike day at work, although very few striking. I took a day annual leave to look after the kids as their school was striking. Jack managed to jump on one of our dogs whilst he was asleep (only Jack could do this.....), woke the dog up and scared him witless, so the dog caught him with his teeth. He is the softest dog in the world, so we know it wasn't an intentional thing, so had to really tell Jack off for not being nice to the dog. Poor Jack though has a little graze on his forehead and then a couple of puncture type things on his scalp. Docs said not to worry, he had a tetanus booster in his preschool booster, but it's so hard trying to explain what had happened as people jump to the conclusion that the dog is vicious and bit him! And this is now the second time he's done it, you would think he would have learnt his lesson. But as I say, this is Jack, and he's crazy.

So, they're back to school tomorrow, and I can have a nice day with Sam. I think I'm off shopping with mum, get the last few Xmas bits I need hopefully. I need to start wrapping then, and writing cards, the worst bit!!! Might try and get a good headstart on it next week, get it all done and then can sit back and chill! The kids want the tree up over the weekend too!! Yikes!! :coffee:

Hi all I've been AWOL for a day but kept reading !
My mum starts get treatment next well so I've been trying to sort childcare for work and feeling guilty for not being able to go with her !

Amelia is into everything!! She is constantly touching things or opening cupboards and nothing makes her care little minx !

Louise chobham isn't far I don't think , what was the date again?

Teeny you should take a pic if your grotto?

Emzy did I see that Holly is in a nativity play?

Asher poor dog :) and poor jacks wounds x

I have a good sleeper and a bad sleeper Layla can go 8 until 7 she has a bottle of water in her cot which she sips in the night and her dummy , Amelia will still fight sleep and has to drop off with a bottle , she will wake once or twice in the night and bottle is the only way to get her to go back to sleep x

GG it's on the 2nd January x

Asher oh no poor jack, and poor doggy must have had a fright! I had a worry with our dog, when I was pregnant with Lilia he suddenly started trying to mount Nathan, my youngest stepson, I said to Wayne he needed his bits chopping off as if he tried to do it to the baby he would be gone! Soon figured out though that their mum had a new dog (she's had 4 different ones over 2 years, she gets bored of them and sends them back!) and it must have been in heat! Jake could smell it! Changed his clothed from what he came to ours in from his mums and he stopped! Thank goodness!

Just bought the pram stuff from blob, should get it next week then my mum is bringing the Apple the week after, so I can have a go at putting it all together! So excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->