September Stars

Yikes, Jelly!
Hope a good sleep gets wee JJ better quickly! :(
So scary!

Oh no jelly poor you and poor jj , did you sleep on his floor ? is he ok now?

Blob I'm the same I don't think I want to watch that video either I can imagine what it's like :( I saw it was trending on twitter !

Oh jelly, poor JJ and poor you, do they know what it was? Hope things are ok today.. Are you staying off work or is that not possible? Xx

Hugs, poor master JJ! How is the little chap this morning? Hope he's okay and you both managed to get some rest. x

Good morning!

What video? I look at fb a bit on my phone in the day but it is not much good i dont always see pics and videos i would need the laptop! I think unless i stumble on it i wont look or try and find whatever it is!xx

Jelly, Aww hope your little man feels better soon, sounds horrible, my youngest 2 wont take medicine so the doctor gave me paracetamol suppositories for them, if its the only way to get it in distress free!

Actually Jelly it reminds me of telling you all to watch out for croup, I know Genies has experienced something possibly croup with one of her girls, it is one of those things that is quite common, really horrible but if you know what to it makes it easier!
Lo's any age can get it but its more common from now til about 5 for a first attack, it more often than not comes on at night when the child has settled for the night, the symptoms are difficulty breathing, apparent choking and getting distressed.
If the child appears to be choking treat it as a 999 emergency and keep the child calm, if it is distressed breathing try to keep child calm and see if you can regulate breathing but if you cant go to A&E.
If your child gets croup it will prob be prone to the odd outbreak of it, and when they get colds you will hear a raspy cough which is the croupy noise.
Hospital really is just to rule out choking and other breathing difficulties, and to regulate breathing, but the calmer you manage to keep the child the quicker it can pass.
I have only so far had it with Em, but it was very scary, and I would get worried if she had a cold and i could hear the characteristic croupy cough.

Advent calenders in 2 days, what a big kid! Actually I am looking forward to the kids opening them lol!

Having real problems with my 11 yr old atm, i have suggested his dad has him from 5pm to 7.30 am for 2 nights every 2 weeks, just to help me at his worst times, he refused to go to bed, take his night medication, stay in bed, sleep etc, it goes on for hours and disrupts the other children, i just need that break from him to stop me getting seriously angry with him, I know its because his medication has worn off but he never plays his dad up in the same way.

Right off i go, laptop giving me that wide screen thing it does when its struggling, so hoping i dont loose this post, again!

Hope everyone has a great day, hugs xx btp xx

It is just half past nine and already I have had enough! Aargh. Riley is such a horrible spoilt brat. How will I cope? I feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown. :-(

Aww teeny you're not alone, Lilia was really hard work yesterday nothing I could do was good enough for her, just remember it's probably due to teething/tiredness or something else, it's not him it's just his behaviour today .. Hope it improves for you hun xxx

Btp hope ds's dad can help ease the pressure on you a bit, sounds like very hard work x

:hugs: teeny, I hate days like that x

Jelly hope James is feeling a bit better this morning? Did they say what was wrong?

Holly only got up at 10am and that was only because I went into her room! She doesn't half love her sleep! She was in bed by 8pm as well!

Jelly, I hope James is feeling better and big virtual hugs for you.
Emzy, you are so lucky with Holly and her sleep. Riley wakes up about 5am every morning!

AFM, this pregnancy is making me moody. I feel different. I am stessed. I do not want a bump which has unfortunately appeared the last 2 days. I will get over it, perhaps its the anxiety of wondering how I will cope with a naughty, clingy, spoilt toddler and a new baby.
Sorry for moaning I just feel really down today. xx

awww hun :hugs: You will do great!!! I hate those days. The other day I burst into tears when Holly was having a particularly difficult day and said to Matt "why are we having another baby, I can't even cope with one!!"

On another note, my gender scan is officially booked for 9.20am on 29th December! Eeek!

Jelly- Hope JJ is better soon.
Teeny- I know the feeling Ollie was a nightmare yesterday I am sure it was his teeth though as he is back to his normal self today.
Emzy- Great news about your scan.
I am 12weeks today and have my scan on Friday I cant wait. Am hoping I start to feel a bit better too.

Oh teeny, bless you, I tell you what, you need cheering up!! Me and Lilia could come and visit if you like :)

Sorry for selfish post once again but I have to share! Through 'my daddy is a soldier .org', because Wayne was deployed this year, I have places for Alex and Nathan to go to Chelsea fc's training ground in Surrey on the 2nd january for a full days coaching with the proper coaches and a surprise in the afternoon!! How exciting! Gg how far away from there are you?

First Bean, happy 12 weeks.
Louise, feel free to come and visit us any time! xx Also, The boys will be mega excited. I bet you can't wait! xx
I have now ordered my secret santa *HOORAY* lol

GG I just looked, it's in cobham, is that anywhere near you? We have to drop them off we can't stay with them so thought if it's close enough maybe we could meet up?

Oh and teeny inwould happily come and visit any time! Waynes back next Monday.. Just a thought if jelly hasn't plans for Friday maybe we could come together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->