September Stars

Hey guys,

Sorry I have not been on for while, work and sylvanian families are to blame, I started to collect them for when paige is older and then went mental buying happyland toys for her to play now....

Anyone's LO not sleeping through the night, we are having 11pm and 2am wake ups. Driving me crazy... She started sleeping through at about 9 months but it didn't last long.. We keep blaming it on teething...

Jelly- I am so sorry to hear JJ has been ill, really hope they find out what's wrong, give him a huge kiss and cuddle from me and pea...

Shwattham- hey chick, Great to see you on here again...
Paige wakes at about 7/8am and goes back down 12-2 then down at 7 at bedtime..... So only a two hour nap at lunch time, but she is still waking in the night..xx

Louise- so pleased they are looking after you guys, Chelsea used to train round the corner from me ....you will need to start a scrap book with all your trips in it..x

Hi!
Quick post from me: just got back from a lovely outing to our new science centre here. They have an excellent gallery built for kids. So excellent that I think we need a membership!
Otherwise, just poking around and getting xmas bits done.

I'm in need of a single buggy , if I have to take one to the dr or just one to the shop it's a bit much taking the double , I've just been looking at quinny zapp on eBay :)

I'm in need of a single buggy , if I have to take one to the dr or just one to the shop it's a bit much taking the double , I've just been looking at quinny zapp on eBay :)

Hi i was also interested in zapp due to how it folds but doesn't recline so went for petite star zia which was a great compact stroller. personally would go for zia rather than zapp as much more versatile if they do fall asleep.

Hope this helps.

Llinos xxx

:hi: just quick from me

Emzy wow on the bump looking great :o)

No secs here at the mo but will do at some point just not sure when or how!

GG hope everything goes ok for your mum :hugs: try not to feel guilty but I know you just want to be there with her :hugs:

Afm - JJ had high temp again but it's come down now I'm the one with a raging temp and golf ball for tonsils - I'm really wondering how much more I can take at the mo. Really hoping dh stays at home to help me tomorrow.

Jelly, you poor thing!
I hope you get healthy asap, kitten! You've had more than your fair share at this point! :nope:

Having a cozy and naughty evening of to-die-for gourmet Japanese noodle take-out and :wine:
Babies are finally asleep and we are luxuriating in the peace and quiet and candlelight. Actually, I am. Husband is killing trolls or some idiotic and painfully geeky thing on his latest obsession: Skyrim. He is very very good about putting family and moi before gaming, so I do not begrudge him his geekfest. But I gleefully indulge in disparaging comments!
Hey! He called me an old hag when I took up knitting! It's fair game! :haha:

By the way, my September Star packed away enough food for a hungry Viking this evening. He inhaled an adult-sized plate of pasta, followed by a metric cup of mixed berries, followed by fistfuls of ramen, soba, and udon and whatever else he could fit in his little chubby mitt! And then he attacked my poor old boob for a champion guzzle before finally passing out. He is going to blow the diaper right off when he's finished digesting all that. :dohh:

Sarahka sounds like a blissful evening and wowsers to the atomic dustbin of a toddler..... Where do they find the space to put it all!

Sarah your evening sounds great and bless tobe and his food Layla would join him !

Jelly poor jj and you he must have picked up every bug at nursery that's going?

Thanks for the buggy tip blondie I'll search for one on eBay x

Asher- Poor dog must of had a fright. We had to get rid of my dog she was only 2 and when she was in season she was very protective of anything and especially in her bed and she actually went for him and caught him with her claw so I didnt feel comfortable with her in the house so she went off to a farm and is loving it. You can tell if they want to do it intentionally which Millie did she was fine when she wasnt in season.
Emzy- Great news about the pram. I bet you cant wait to get it and set it all up. I havent even started looking yet there is no doubles that I like at all I am very fussy.
LadyK- My nieces collect all the Sylvanian Families things they are great I could sit and play with them for hours setting it all up :haha: I have bought a few Happyland things for Ollie for Christmas.
Ollie sleeps from 7- 7:30ish and will have anywhere from an hour to a 2hour nap on a afternoon he has only just dropped his morning nap the last couple of weeks or so.
I have my scan tomorrow feeling very excited but nervous at the same time.

Fb, good luck at your scan, lovely to see baby, but always scary until you see them!:hugs:xx

Sarah, lol to inhaling pasta! Rosie only just started on food after her cold took her appitite away, we are slowly starting again, her sister seems to survive on nothing as well so assuming no sleep and refusal to eat is a genetic thing in my girls! :haha:xx:hugs:

Ladyk, Happy Street! I have the original stuff somewhere! I am stuck for what to get Rosie as a main present, I am still pondering (from Sept!) the jump and bounce zebra, which is now £39 at a few places but tbh I am not sure it will just turn into another one of those things that just gets in the way, so I am looking for a second hand one around the 20 quid mark so i can just sell it on if it is not used and i haven't lost anything!:hugs:xx

Aww Asher, Children and animals! Don't know how all you mummies with animals cope! Lets hope Jack has learnt this time, poor unsuspecting dog and poor nipped Jack! :hugs:xx

Jelly, my 3yr old has only just started nursery she had her first full week (half day mon, wed, thur) and by the fri she was streaming with cough and cold, it has been really nasty and Rosie has followed with it too, :dohh: sometimes its just not worth all this germ mixing!
Hope JJ feels better soon xx:hugs:

Emzy, loving the bump pics xx

Genies, Good luck to your Mum with her treatment, Don't feel guilty, its all part of being a mum being busy so i am sure she understands and didn't expect you to go with your hands so full with the girls:hugs: xx

I hate buggies, I did quite like them but having had a few and never one that did everything i wanted it to! They either don't steer well, or push heavy, or fold badly or are too heavy or not tall enough or break! :haha:

Well I think i will get this cold, Rosie wont leave my side, she is currently leaning on my arm watching Mr Maker! With the odd cough in my face or wiping her snot on my arm, lovely!

It was fab last night when my ds went to his dad, it was quiet, no fighting, shouting, i didn't have to nag anyone to go to bed, tea time was lovely, I hate to admit he causes so much trouble I know he does but i try and defend him, but since he turned 11 he has been more aggressive, and constantly ignores or refuses everything i say, and it is driving me bonkers! There is a program on soon about families with children like him, but i dont think you can explain just how hard it is to have a child that 'looks' normal but really is very different:shrug:
Anyway his dad had a great time too so looks like it will be every week or 2 a night away, which is a welcome break.

I also booked a weekend away Bournmouth again! I have booked a hotel with my Tesco vouchers for dh's Birthday weekend (which is usually booked because its near Valentines), so that is something to look forward too, even though i have used all but £7.00 of my vouchers!:dohh:

Right that is me for now, hoping everyone is good, lovely days all round!

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

I am!
We are planning to go get a tree after gymnastics this morning!
And I am going to get started on addressing the 50-odd xmas cards and writing up the xmas letter.

I think Tobe may be a hobbit-baby. He is currently working on second breakfast....

btp - the little getaway sounds lovely. I agree - it's great to have something to look forward to! And I don;t think you should let yourself feel too guilty over your ds spending some time with his dad. You need a break and it was obviously a good choice for everyone, him included. :hugs: I admit to feeling relieved at the quiet when I get a break from my boys! It's honest, and it's allowed. Most of the time we embrace the chaos of kids, but once in awhile, they are a lot to bear and the break is necessary.

I am feeling festive! Just written all my crimbo cards this afternoon!

Holly meeting Santa last weekend :)

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/316327_10150989396035417_741430416_23088901_2093708672_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/318312_10150989394775417_741430416_23088898_348701346_n.jpg

I am feeling festive. Emzy lovely pic. What did Holly think of Santa?? Ollie is going on Sunday and not sure what he is going to be like.

She just looked a bit confused to be honest lol he was her best friend after he have her a chocolate lolly! Lol we are taking her to see Santa at the Trafford centre on Xmas eve, apparently they get to go on a ride and watch a film before you see him!

Evening ladies, another quiet day in here!!

BTP, good to hear you sounding happier and more positive about things, how's DH at the moment? Hope you don't get the cold! Chances are you'll get it the worst of all like I do!! When they're cuddling up to us I think we get extra doses of the lurgy! Glad to hear your DS went to his Dad's for a bit too, I bet it did you all good!

Emzy, fab pics of Holly, she's looking such the little girl now, bless her.

I need to be getting a move on with Xmas cards this weekend. Grrrrrr.

Thanks for the "Jack love"!! He's fine, I think the dog really is far more traumatised about it than Jack........

Teeny I sent you a text did you get it? X

Claire, made me giggle about the dog being more traumatised! Lilia regularly decides to climb over jake and he always looks at me as if to say please get her off me! But then other times she gets a biscuit at a time out of his bowl and feeds them to him, one at a time, and he takes them oh so gently, then they're best friends!

Yep, Louise, Sam's like that with the dogs. Archie's super gentle, Jack's mad as cheese, and Sam's somewhere in the middle!!!!! x

:xmas6::xmas8::xmas4::xmas2::xmas23::xmas17::xmas13::xmas9::xmas7::xmas3::xmas22::xmas20:I'm really festive!!!!!

:rofl:

I have that with my dog too :dohh: the last one was lottie stnapped at Rosalie so I shouted and told her to get out the room. Then felt so so guilty when she hobbled away :nope: poor thing had been sleeping and then jumped on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->