September Stars

Festive smiles ah I want them on my phone !

I'm not quite there yet but hoping to be soon :) would like to get the tree up on Sunday !

Amelia is having a bad night already im hoping it's teeth , dh apears to have gone deaf to it !!!!!

Sorry for lack of personals I'd better go to her x

I've been having the same discussion today with dh being deaf to the cries. Hope Amelia feels better soon :hugs:

If I'm honest dh has really pushed me to my limit not once has he helped with JJ unless forced to eg I was shivering last night temp of 40 and didn't trust myself to carry JJ back to his fit, dh huffed and puffed that I got him to do then he says he doesn't mind. He had a tantrum tonight because I asked him to wash up the bottles bowls and spoons even though I had to get a friend round earlier to help me as I was shivering so much and sky high temps but no ibuprofen in the house. I was so worried that JJ would need my help and I couldn't do anything. .... Anyway I'll stop with my moaning

Work want me to go over to Paris week before crimbo went couple of years ago and the lights was glorious but I'm having to go on my own this time :0( not sure I Want to leave JJ for the night either will be really weird

Yay for Xmas icons !! I will get festive soon

:xmas3:Oh poor Jelly! Crikey girl! You sound just awful! :nope:
Loads of sympathy from me, although it sounds like a little practical help from your DH would be a lot more useful at the moment! :growlmad:

We had a lovely day putting up our tree and watching the boys just light up with the fun of it. :xmas16:The cats are quite pleased as well! They remember the tree and the exciting games that can be played upon it! Well, I've got their number and the toddlers', too! All ornaments within reach of cat or child are very hardy. The pretty/fragile stuff is all well up and out of the way. :xmas9:

I didn't get to the xmas cards today, but plan to have them in the mail by Monday. Meanwhile, Simon and I are both quite anxious to get our skis out and have a little practise session in the backyard! Either that, or its proper snowman/fort-building time. The snow is sticky enough now to go for it. That's the plan for tomorrow.
:xmas7:

:xmas6::xmas6::xmas8::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas9::xmas9::flower::thumbup::wacko:WaS experimenting on my phone !

Jelly that is really naughty of dh ! Men have funny ideas !

Sarah I forget you can step outside into snow :)

:xmas9::xmas6: I love the christmas smilies.
Just a quick one from me need to get sorted I have my scan at 1pm today I cant wait for it. Will be on with an update and pics when I get home.

Fb, hope all goes well at the scan, will be watching out for pics!

Off out today to take my eldest christmas shopping, although tainted by the face i went over my overdraft yesterday and had a charge of £25 and i have to go and see if i am getting another £25 on top, and £50 at this time of year in bank charges i can well do without!
I think it stinks, i have had the account for 14 years and this is only the second time i have gone over the overdraft, i think good/loyal banking should be rewarded with reduced fees, If they have charged the other £25 I will be moaning! :growlmad:

:xmas6:

I think they're awful btp especially after the trouble they got in about their charges! I once had a direct unable to go out because I didn't have quite enough in my account, 14p if I remember correctly, yet they managed to take a £25 charge out for it!!

Jelly, naughty show of yours isn't sounding very helpful! Anything I can do to help please just ask, even if it's just coming over to make you cups of tea and helping with JJ!

Sarah, slightly jealous of your now although it always stops this country in its tracks! Your Christmas decs sound like a military operation!

First bean good luck today, very excited for photos! X

FB good luck for your scan !!

BTP - I think it's awful the bank charges nowadays. I used to have a free overdraft then two years ago decided to start charging us about £16 a month with fees and charges. Enjoy the shopping :o)

Sarahka - you need to post a pic of the tree

Louise - I did think about calling you yesterday but to be honest I'd hate for you or Lillia to catch whatever it is I've got at the mo..... My friend who came over last night us feeling ill this morning. Hoping it's just coincidence.

Phoned in sick at work and sister coming over to help with JJ this morning. Had his first night of only needing calpol the once at 5 this morning. Think he's finally over the worst however nursery called to say they have an outbreak of chicken pox so he maybe I'll again soon eeek

Jelly hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

BTP if you ring them, they might refund the charge. I've gone over a couple of times and each time I rang and said I'm really sorry, it was my mistake but I got muddled up and I never normally do it and they've refunded the charge!

:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8: is it weird that this smiley reminds me of this one :holly:

ha ha that's what my boobs look like at the mo, they're enormous :holly: :holly: :holly:

I'm going into work for 2 hours tonight and I'm scared! Silly really but I've not been for 6 weeks :wacko:

:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas21::xmas21::xmas21::xmas17::xmas17:

lol loving these smileys!

We've got so much coming up this next couple of weeks! Although Holly has a better social life than me as most of this if for her lol

7th- Toddler group christmas lunch
9th- Other toddler group nativity play and I have my christmas do at work
10th- Putting decs up
13th- Old baby club christmas party
14th- Toddler group (normal)
16th- Christmas story thing at the library and my mum, dad and sister are coming to visit
17th- Christmas markets
18th- Fake christmas dinner with my family before they go home
19th- Toddler group christmas party
21st- Other toddler group Christmas party
24th- Taking Holly to see Santa at the Trafford Centre, then going chinese buffet with our friends, then going to carol service at church
25th- Christmas day!!!

Good luck first bean!! Xx can't wait to see your pic. Will be back later to catch up as off to my nieces schoolxmas fayre in a mo. Xx

First Bean, I am looking forward to those scan pics!
Emzy, good luck at work lovely, it will be just fine.
Jelly, I hope OH pulls his finger out real soon and that you feel better too. x

Must go, one very annoying toddler pressing all my buttons! Be back later. xx

Good morning!
Well, the cat killed one ornament. He has this thing about felted wool - it brings out the murderer in him, it seems. :growlmad: Rotten little beastie.
Oh well, I'll add it to the Ornament Mending pile, which grows more Himalayan in size every hour.
Hoping to do playgroup this morning, then very possibly some skiing. There is not much snow yet, so I might figure out how to set up the pulk (a type of pull-sled for x-c skiing with kids) and head out to the city ski area.
Also discovered that a store left a present out of my bag. I have the receipt that says I paid for it and the other things, but one gift is missing. Checked the car and the one place in the house that the bag has been (secret closet of presents!). It was quite big, so I think I would have noticed if it had fallen out of the bag.
I'm sure it will be fine, it's just the hassle of having to call and then go back to the store.

Just quickly popping on to say scan went great he/she was a proper little wriggler. They moved me to 10th June so am now 12+5. Will post pics later tonight.

Just quickly popping on to say scan went great he/she was a proper little wriggler. They moved me to 10th June so am now 12+5. Will post pics later tonight.

Fab news hun xx:xmas12:

I didn't go into my bank and ask if they had charged again, I couldn't face it!:nope: It would have ruined the day, so I will do it next week, they are not due to take it until Jan anyway so time to complain, I do think that banking fees should be based on the individual account holders banking history:growlmad:
Emzy who do you bank with?, I did email HSBC the first time and said it was the first time in 10 years etc and they refunded half the £50 charge.
The woman in the bank was a right cow yesterday, she started looking back over my account to see if i had done it before, and said, well you went over, so i interupted her and said 'yes once, in 14 years and this is the second time', she kept scouring the account then said 'yes, well if you have a problem about any charges fill in a form' so I left it at that, and couldnt face checking it today! :dohh:

Quite a good shopping day, dh HAD to come, dragging along mil, so I just couldn't get done what i wanted to, dd kept moaning, but 3 is a bad age to shop!

Got my 8yr olds friend round today, so there is just giggling coming from the girls room!

Back soon, hope everyone had a nice day, :hugs::xmas3:

Heres a pic not the best so put two on my camera is rubbish at the min.
Any gender guesses Ladies.

Attachments

• December 2011 033.jpg
    December 2011 033.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • December 2011 046.jpg
    December 2011 046.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics