September Stars

Fb said on other thread already, but girl!!

Btp I bank with nationwide. I have done it twice and both times I rang them and said oh really sorry i didn't mean it and they refunded me! X

i think boy fb! Good luck at work emzy!

Must dash just off to the trafford centre! X

FB congrats I think they are really good pics xxx I say girl ;-)

Fb, I think girl too! :happydance:

Emzy, Thanks, I know its a pain transfering everything but tbh i would be willing to if they were unflexible about things! I am too pig headed not to!
I know I am not a huge customer or anything but it would make me feel better!:hugs:

:xmas9:

Oh lots of you Ladies saying girls we arent finding out either this time. I will be very happy either way.

FB- how come your not finding out this time. We didn't know last time but I think I'd like to know 2nd time around, such a difficult decision to make.

Emzy - good luck at work hope it goes well :hugs:

fb great news i think girl too.

BTP- i went overdrawn the other day too i put the money back in within 24 hours and never got charged. I'm with santander and they pay people to move to them i got £100 for transferring but they offer more now for certain things i think.

I moved from lloyds after being charged 100s for the same thing!

Totally girl FB great scan pic!!!

Btp funny that Tabs LOVES any shopping we have huge tantrums if she can't go to even Tescos :wacko: she spent 20 mins talking to my mum about fairy lights in the shop.

Ooooh I'm scared by all this :lol: I don't have any overdraft on my accounts :wacko:

Jelly- I am not finding out as I am happy with what I have either way this time last time with Ollie I really wanted a boy so wanted to find out.

Im with lloyds tsb and I loath them !

I was with them years ago, It was because of them I had to declare myself bankrupt, them and a store card from dorothy perkins, I had £23 left to pay on the account but they wouldn't drop it, and the bank kept charging on top of charges and it went mental,(having said that when they called and I explained I was now a single mother and they could have £5 a week they dropped about £4000 in debt, but it was all charges!) I was 23 at the time my partner put everything in my name and when everything went tits up i got sucked into this huge whirlpool of debt, and bankrupsy was the only option. Years after not having a bank account when I got married I opened a new account with HSBC, that was 14 years ago now and i am particually careful, and never get anything in my name bills wise! We don't even have a joint account because I am so funny with it!

Btp funny that Tabs LOVES any shopping we have huge tantrums if she can't go to even Tescos :wacko: she spent 20 mins talking to my mum about fairy lights in the shop.

Sophie was poorly so she was not her usual self, but she gets bored fast of shopping anyway!

Time to go, have lost my address book so i need all my relatives to send me their addresses, fb messages here i come! :dohh:

Got my 11yr old with the music on his phone on driving me nuts, my 8 yr old being loud and the 3 yr old joining in, and Rosie just generally fitting in! She was up last night, in the end she came in with me, I think it is the tail end of a cold and she has about 4 large teeth making their way through, which cant be nice:nope:

Hopefully Christmas shopping today just more getting in the spirit of things, time to raid the christmas account! lol:haha:

:hugs::xmas16:

im with Natwest and and currently trying to get hundreds of sounds worth of charges back because they put us in a worse financial position by keep charging us when df lost his job they owe us well over a thousand pounds! I phoned them asking if they would hold all charges for one month as this would then mean all directe debits would be paid and put us in a better financial position would they just bluntly said no! They are more wankers than bankers! X

I'm busy packing the girls up they are off to stay with my friend their godmother for the night , we are off out for dh,s Xmas do I'm looking forward to a meal out and some drinks.

I just looked over at the girls they look so grown up today ! Where are my babies gone ? :)

Good morning!
We have our little Christmas concert this afternoon. Our little class is singing Jingle Bells. Well, the parent and 2-year olds will be singing. Little tiny toddlers like Tobe will be pudgy and solemn in their santa caps, carefully ringing their jingle bells and staring out at the crowd! :)

ooh genies its my Christmas do tonight too! We are off to keele hall its gonna be lovely i hope although df is in a mood miserable sod! X

Sarahkka that sounds so cute have a great time

GG have a great time this evening - I still see JJ as a baby but I think that's because he's not walking yet and loves his cuddles

Apparently the co op bank is meant to be good but think it all has to be done at a distance (post/online) as we haven't got a local branch. I don't use them personally.

Well JJ Got one temp last night which needed calpol ibuprofen and an electric fan to bring it down. He's slept alot today but when he's awake he's back to my happy runny nose little man. Dh helped out this morning too as I felt dreadful, painkillers kicked in now so I'm playing again. Its so nice seeing him full of energy and smiling again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->