September Stars

So glad JJ is feeling a bit better now, hope you're on the men's quickly too and sh cheers up a bit!

Lbb, Gg, Sarah enjoy your various works events/ performances! Next Thursday morning Lilia has a Christmas party in the morning at our playgroup in town and then there's the opening of a new sure start centre and she'll be meeting peppa pig and co!

Wayne is back in 2 sleeps I so can't wait! It's been harder work than when he was in afghan as Lilia is into everything now and a naughty little monster when she gets chance!

Aww Sarah Tabs is doing her first Christmas show too :cloud9: I cannot wait!!

GG have an amazing night out!!

Hi All,

Wow Louise 2 sleeps, not long:xmas8:

Genies, it is scary how fast they grow! Rosie is swamped in 12-18 months though so she is still teeny but can do all the usual toddler stuff, and its quite strange sometimes just exactly what she can do for someone so little! :cloud9:

Lbb, not good trying to get charges back, they sound like a compasionate lot then Natwest, wont bother with them! :haha: Hope you manage to get it all back:hugs:

Quite a good shopping day, managed to get sil and bil's presents, we didn't do much shopping til we got to Boots, now dh competes about bloody everything, and he wants to collect more points than me, which he has, anyway they had spend £50 and get £10 back in points, so he says, pick £50 worth of stuff and its your christmas present! What a romantic, he only offered so he could get the £10 of points on his card! Then I couldn't really find much and he starts moaning about how long it was taking, and not to bother, so i ran round like a loon picking things or I prob wouldn't have got anything from him! lol :xmas21:

We have children's plays and stuff next week, we could go to playgroup with Rosie but tbh she has been really poorly, and i just don't want the germs just b4 Christmas! As for Sophie she has her nativty next week, she is an angel, and she has missed loads of practice being poorly but I know we will still be sitting their trying not to cry at our babies debut as an angel! :xmas12:

Dh has taken to his bed, where he intends to stay tomorrow, he has a slight temp and i think he is coming down with what the girls have had, I hope i dont get it, because I cant stop! :xmas4:

Right, back tomorrow, bye for now

:xmas16:

Ooooh that's fab Louise, robins back on Wednesday :) kinda happy but not really fussed he's working full time once he's home too so really doesn't feel any different. Just more mess :haha:

Hi girls

Just wrapped my secret santa pressie! Are we all posting on Monday? What day are we opening on?

Holly won't go to sleep tonight. Think she's got a belly ache as I went up and she was wriggling around and did loads of trumps! I'm annoyed at my friend again, the one who takes her toddler to group poorly. She took her on Friday and then said that she'd been up all night with diarrhoea. Then at group she had a nappy explosion and had to have a change of clothes, but then she still let her stand at the food and touch it all and drink out of other kids cups! I thought perhaps she doesn't realise that it's likely a bug, but then a bit later on she said "I hope she gets over this tummy bug soon as we're going out this weekend". I don't know about you, but if Holly had a tummy bug I wouldn't be taking her to groups and I certainly wouldn't let her touch the food and share drinks. Grrr it makes me annoyed!!

So glad JJ is feeling a bit better now, hope you're on the men's quickly too
:rofl: I love phone text !!

Where's the new surestart is it near us?

Yay for Wayne coming home, are you going to have to share his phone?

BTP - glad you had a nice shop but geeez you have the patients of a saint. Dh was in bed for two days this week and it annoyed the hell out of me (maybe as everyone was ill and run down). I was thinking of you earlier today as my dh huffed and puffed that he had to help out this morning as I bad this morning and then asked for help to bathe him dh replied ' I always seem to be having to help you' - first thing I though of is you as I imagine this is your dh attitude at times. It makes me so Mad but more sad that my dh is being so selfish and more interested listening to the football and playing xbox than wanting to spend time with his son :cry:

Emzy - how was your first night back at work? Was everyone pleased to see you back? Could you not gently say to your friend about it and use the pregnancy thing as a way of saying you dont want to be ill whilst pregnant as can be harmful? Otherwise you will resent her actions further each time she does it which if you are like me bottle it up until onecday you pop and everything comes out at once and wrong (hope this makes sense)

Got to go JJ crying even though it's dh night tonight one night a week and still hes too busy playing his sodding xbox to come upstairs and check on him grrrr

Holly's finally fallen asleep now!

Jelly it was ok thanks, like I'd never been away really! I know, I keep wanting to say something to my friend but feel bad!! when she put her toddler at the fruit table it was on the tip of my tongue to say "maybe you shouldn't let her share the food if she has a tummy bug" but there were so many other parents around and I didn't want them to panic as she's already touched a lot of the food! Then I felt too bad to say anything later. I'm not really sure what to say, but Matt said that if Holly catches the bug again then he is going to say something as he's fed up with it! I mean, of course she's going to catch things from toddler group, she's got a bit of a cold at the mo and they catch all sorts, but I think a tummy bug or a bad cold or something where they feel poorly is different iykwim x

Thats really awful see :nope: I wouldn't take mine around with upset tummy and also if I suspect my babies were feeling off... I wouldnt let them share or touch anything

Even though we are starting to recover from this horrendous week I've cancelled meeting my friend on Friday as I'm so conscious we may still be carrying something to pass onto her 7month old. Also with chickenpox scare at nursery it's more contagious before spots come out so am worried nay pass on that too. Might be overeacting but as I know Xmas us fast approaching I don't want to make anyone ill, especially as it's a nasty strain doing it rounds in this area at the moment.

Emzy do you meet up with this girl outside of toddler group? Maybe mention it then? Have you tried to gage other mums opinions on this matter without having to blankly ask. If shes a good friend she will understand :hugs:

Btp- we have more in common and I thought, my ex left me in debt he made... I'm still paying it off 10 years later xx

Emzy- glad your first day back went well xx

Jelly- glad You guys are getting better.. Xx

I can post SS on monday too x

Paige's walker is now packed away, little sad when we come to a end of a stage in her life. But got to keep remembering hopefully there will be another baby next year.

Sorry if I missed anyone xxx

I haven't got mine yet, I'm bring very picky and can't find anything I like enough! I will go and buy on Monday and post the same day, very exciting x

In fact no I won't, I'll go buy it today and post it after music on Monday! If I try to do it all on Monday then I'll still be in town when Wayne gets home!

Awww :cloud9: Louise do you think Lilia will be exited to see him? Rosalie squeals and bounces around it's very funny.

Well I'm going to do some Christmas shopping on Monday... Not sure what I actually need but hey ho!!

I think she will blob, the last few days especially yesterday she's being pointing at his photo on the wall and saying dada so I think she wants him home now! She's such a daddies girl I don't think she'll be quiet with him or anything!

Lady k - where did you get paiges table and chairs from?

Louise - ahhh Lillias going to be all over him when Wayne gets back

First good night sleep for us last night !!!!!! Dh has woken up full of cold now but hey it's a cold so we are all feeling positive. I'm getting impatient I really want to give JJ his presents now but been told I can't even give him a small one :-(. I thought as he's been so unwell he deserved a little prezzie but dh says no .

What's everyone think of toilet training? Saw Chocs izzy had used the potty yesterday for wee and poop. Personally I've got no intention to start yet as think JJ has no concept of it at all so no point rushing things. Just wondered if others have started understanding what's going on yet or not?

Tyler can say wee wee but i have no intention of trying to toilet train him yet i think he's too young. Jayden trained himself last christmas so he would've been 2yrs 5mnths he went straight to using the toilet rather than a potty too so plan on doing the same with Tyler and letting him do it in his own time

Has anybody heard how YM is getting on now pippa is at home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->