September Stars

JJ has no understanding at all but then his babbles don't mean anything yet except a few key words, uh oh when he drops something, tut for thanks, dada dad, mumum mum, no and yes. To be honest I'm in no hurry as long as JJ isn't either.

I haven't heard from YM. Based on FB I think something might of happened not related to pippas health as some of her status' sound like she's upset :-(

Tylers the same he can say wee wee but he doesn't know what it means he's just copying Jayden. I don't want to rush things they aren't babies for long so i'd like to keep mine a little longer lol.

Yea i've seen those statuses too bless her. she hasn't really said much about how pippas doing though.

I've read that they don't have control of their bowels until 16 months at the earliest, bladder a bit later, but I'd you sit them on the potty they will often go to the toilet on it because of the positioning, but that can be detrimental because the potty is making them go rather than them knowing they need to go.. If that makes sense?! I have a potty for Lilia and she has sat on it but only for her to get used to it and start seeing it, I've put it away for the time being.. I always say have you done a poo when she has so she can start understanding but there's no real concept there yet!

Jelly I wrote a long message yesterday but my phone ran out of battery before I could send it! Has dh's mood improved? Naughty boy needs to remember you're not a sole parent who just needs a hand every so often!! He needs to pull his weight too! Why don't you get JJ a little gift and say it was nothing to do with Christmas?

That makes sense :)

Umm dh is on a slight better mood today but I told him I was fed up of his moody ways last night and that he needs to change if we want no2 he needs to take more responsibility. Let's see how long is good behaviour lasts! He woke with a bad cold this morning lol I have no sympathy

Ym is fine :) she said things have been a bit crazy round there lately but both girls are fab. Pippa was weighed last week and was 8lb 1oz :)

Thought of another girls name! We thought wed settled on evie but now I like lily! But does it sound funny with holly? X

pleased ym is doing ok and that pippa is gaining weight.

Lily is a lovely name its one of alyssas middle names. I think it sounds ok with holly.

I think holly and Lily sounds lovely actually! Maybe holly and Lilia?!?! Haha, Lily was one of our top names but as soon as I'd seen the name Lilia I fell in love and from that moment it couldn't have been anything else! I think you know when it's the right name! I look at Lilia now and don't think Lily would have suited her at all strangely enough, I think she's too boisterous and cheeky somehow! Can you imagine her as a Lily?

Hmm I love it and its extra special as its my great Nanas name. But I can't get evie out of my head. I thibk I need to know the sex first lol I'm convinced its another girl now. But everyone is saying boy!!

oohoh and I got my first unmistakable kick last night! Been getting lots of wriggles but last night got a thud!

hey ladies had a fab time last night really enjoyed it thanks! I have not even thought about potty training yet its just far too early and dont want James to have a low self esteem due to having accidents all the time. Tbh i think James May be later anyway due to his poorly kidneys!

so pleased pippa has gained weight but cant help but worry about vicky. Hope ur ok hun x x

Oh and not thought about potty training yet either. Holly does come to me and tug at her nappy if she's done a poo and I haven't noticed, but I still think it's way too early for that here. I think tbh I will be leaving it until after she has turned 2 and the new baby is well and truly settled in before even attempting it! I reckon the later the better to be honest, as then they are more likely to be successful and less accidents, etc x

Plus I imagine the later it is the quicker and easier it is for them to get used to it? My nephew didn't do potty just toilet but not until he was 3 but pretty much as soon as he was started he was dry because he understood!

Glad you had fun lbb! We've got a wives Christmas ball next Friday but Wayne is down to be in duty so I won't be able to go! He is trying to change it but for all the married men their wives are going so they won't do it, and for the singlies it's a Friday night! Hmm! But it's ok I'm going to meet teeny and Riley instead!!! So excited!

Yay oh yay oh yay. Guess who's just come on the night before her husband comes home after a month away?! Great timing mother nature!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->