September Stars

Tarron had the snip last tuesday so its definitely it for me! I think i'm ok with it though as much as i would love more babies, I would love to be able to do things with the kids we have like holidays abroad and stuff and if we had anymore i don't think we would be able to afford it.

BTP Have you considered trying Rosie with a toddler bed rather than a cot? Maybe she doesn't like the bars and thats why she wants to be in with you?

YM pleased things are ok now. Well done kimi on her first steps and i'm so pleased pippa is feeding well.

Louise I bet Lilia can't wait to see wayne! All of mine love it when daddy comes home just after 8 hours at work lol.

Agh Lilia is a nightmare today!!!! I wanted to have a nice bath and pamper myself while she naps.. Well even after being up half of the night (not crying just chatting!) she was grumpy as hell this morning so I put her down and she's been having the biggest screaming fit ever! Nothing I do would help, so I've had to let her cry it out which is horrible but after calpol and cuddles nothing made a difference! I hate it and I reckon now as soon as I get in the bath she'll wake! In fact every time I think it's gone quiet she suddenly had a little cry then stops so she's obviously going to sleep now, but don't want to get in and find she wakes up and I'm half shampooed or half washed or half shaved or something! I need someone to take her for an hour or two!!!!!! Argh! Sorry for rant just a bit stressy!

Aww Louise, Wish i were closer, I would have a play mate round for Rosie for a day with pleasure! (although germ fest it would be!!lol)

Boony, I think you have a really good point about the cot, perhaps i should take the sides off, it is a cotbed, and she does hate the bars, I jump to her as soon as she wakes so it would be fine having her get out of bed, I could perhaps do with a few stairgates up first!
I have huge quantities of Christmas stuff around the cot atm so when that is sorted I am going to give it a go with the bed! Thanks for the idea! :xmas12:

Ok, so I came to show you Rosies reaction to Santa, i sat her on his knee and stepped back to take a picture and got this...

IMG01329-20111204-1319.jpg

Perhaps next year!:xmas13:

lmao BTP, bless her!!!

Just popped on to show you all my lovely pram stuff that arrived from blob this morning!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388286_10151026694260473_743965472_21973484_1306317510_n.jpg

My mum is bringing the Apple up the weekend after next so I'll be able to have a go at putting it all together! Yay!! Holly took quite a shine to the carrycot lol!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392218_10151026637415473_743965472_21973338_530332873_n.jpg

Oh and Jelly, I think you should say all that to your boss so he knows just how hard it has been for you! They don't think do they grrr :hugs:

I'm back to work properly tonight boo! Wish I didn't have to go back, but hey go. Only 4 months til maternity leave woohoo!

We put our decs up yesterday and Holly 'helped' us decorate the tree! Was really sweet. She's left it alone so far today as well, which I didn't expect!

Also got some 9-12 and 12-18 stuff for sale on fb. Have a look if you're after anything :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151024244780473.788758.743965472&type=1

And those with littler babies I have some smaller baby christmas stuff for sale too if you're interested:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151023250565473.788647.743965472&type=1

I'm taking over the thread here!

My 15 week bump :)

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387614_10151026953965473_743965472_21974507_1313721016_n.jpg

Just popping on to say a very quick Hi! xx
Emzy, your bump is great...mine is tiny! xx

I'm going to try and remember everything

Jelly, £16 from ikea for table and 2 chairs, bargain or what ! I am so sorry to hear about work,what a wanker, I'm very shocked to hear just how bad company's are when it comes to us women with babies... X

Btp, Pmsl at the photo. Love it !!! X

YM, fantastic news about the girls doing so well x

Optical- my dad gave me £800 once to go towards my dream trip to America.. My ex husband when I was with him told me he would replace it as he needed it to build a brick wall... Never got a penny back.. So know how u feel honey x

Louise- bet your excited with Wayne coming back, how long is he back for ? X

iPad- best invention ever... I was worried I wouldn't use mine as much and it would be a waste of money..l I would have paid 4 x the price and it not be a waste of money.. Only problem is I can't cut and paste, I also used to have two windows up when replying to these posts but now I have to try and remember what I want to reply..

Toilet training- I saw stacy post on fb too, I was like omg !!! Clever little girl she has but Paige doesn't even say mum yet... I don't think she understands much at all and although she baby babbles all the time she only says dad.... I don't even remember what age you should start training..

Paige is now walking properly but seems to hate it as she cries when we make her walk..lol

I am rethinking about trying for another in january... Mainly because I think it may be our last baby due to lack of room, my job and my age... I like the fact i still have one more baby to look forward to, I know how quickly the baby years pass... This may all change in a month...lol

SS- mines posted so I hope others posted today or they will know its from me..lol

No tree up yet here... We have no room for it so we may have to buy a pop up one so it can be hidden behind the table...

Emzy- love the bump, but why you selling some clothes what if u have a girl, Lilly is the name I want if we have another girl.. So I think it's a fab name..x

Just quickly, I didn't get chance to post today due to Lilia being a prize ratbag etc but will do it in the morning! So sorry!

Thanks kara! We've kept nearly everything up to a year (bar a few bits I sold) but we don't have the room to keep storing it all! Plus we need the money!

Posted mine too! :xmas6:

Was going to say something, but it has totally gone!:dohh:

Hope I will remember for next time!

:xmas23:

I have changed the way we do things, dh is always moaning how ds gets away with everything etc etc, so after a mini argument about it I have reversed how I do things, my ds now has to earn stuff, so when he wants to go on the xbox he has to have been good first or he can't. He should know where he is this way, and is currently hovering away like mad to try and get a film tonight!:haha:
I need him to be good at mealtimes, and go to bed at night, and behave in the mornings, that is my main 'issue' areas for now! :thumbup:

Right, thinks breaking out in the lounge, time to go! :xmas3:

Btp would a 'grown up' version of a star chart work for him? A privilege and consequence one maybe? So he gets something written down for hoovering do he gets a treat but also if he eats dinner calmly he also gets a privilege? Or if he doesn't he loses a privilege or gets a consequence? Basically the big words might help him think it's not a baby thing!

Wayne should be here by now but the driver had to stop for a 45 minute break because of their hours rules so sitting waiting still! He best hurry up, Lilia looks like she might fall asleep any moment and she is just so so grumpy, even after two naps in the end! We have to drive to camp to get him and his stuff so it needs to be soon! If shes in bed he'll have to just carry it!

Enzyme gorgeous bump! You've really popped already!

Kara I think it sounds like he'll be teaching at the search school in Chatham after Christmas so if that's the case he won't be going away for as long as he's there, there's still 50/50 that he'll be off to afghan again in September buy we won't know till nearer the time... Hope it's not too long though as we're supposed to be trying again in January and I don't fancy 6 months alone with a newborn again!

Boomy they can be reversed you know ;) my friend is pregnant now after her partner had it reversed although it took IVF but that was down to problems on her side x

Bored waiting now, another half an hour apparently!

Louise your predictive text makes me laugh lol. Yea they can be reversed and apparently the sooner its reversed the more likely it is to work but i really doubt my DH will want to he is dead set on not having anymore and tbh i am happy with what i've got i always wanted at least one of each and the boys to be older so i got my wish. It is upsetting knowing Alyssa is the last and this will be the last time i get all those firsts again but then i'm very lucky to have 3 healthy kiddiwinks!
Hope lilia manages to stay awake for daddy!

Enzyme and boomy - lol Louise !!! Just saw ur pic on fb. Glad Wayne is home for you Hun. Xx

Heehee there is SO much stuff huh emzy :haha:

Well I have to admit :blush: forgot to post my SS

Jelly your work sounds horrible :hugs: :hugs:

Btp LOVE LOVE that photo

:rofl: @ enzyme

Bought tabs a camera today think she will love it!!

Hope she was happy to see her daddy :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->