September Stars

On a serious note though jelly I would happily do a day a week for you just to ease it if you would like, I'm only going to be working 2 days a week I think possibly 3 so it will be possible, those prices are horrendous however good the nursery!!

Jelly- Those childcare prices are shocking. I couldnt afford to put Ollie in a nursery at all at those prices.

Was having a bad day until the postman came with my SS presents.... I was so excited !!!!! It's the first Xmas present to go under the tree..

Jelly, childcare here is between 900-1000 a month ... I heard the place down the road is the cheapest at 750 a month... That's more that a average wage up north.. I look after my friends little girl once a week.. She only works 3 times a week and her mum has her 2 days and I have her the third day...I really love having her.. It's like having two daughters for a day.. X

Louise- loved the photos you put up... Man in uniform with a baby.. Athena poster if ever I saw one ..lol x

I'm now working for three days from today.. But I have the weekend off ...yay finally..

Xmas decorations up, I'm counting the day they can come down..I hate Xmas decorations, everything looks so messy..but I keep saying to myself its for the kids... !!!!

hey ladies, I hope you are all keeping well.
Louise, is Lilia feeling any better now? xx
Emzy, you'll be on maternity in no time honey. x
LadyK, Yay for the weekend off!
Jelly, I don't know how people work with fees like that. The government needs incentives for mums returning to work. x

I am eagerly awaiting my SS...oh when will it come! lol
Oh, for you preggers ladies, mothercare has a really good sale on maternity and underwear if you are interested. xx
Been a busy week so far so I haven't managed to get on very much. We are all fine this way and getting there Christmas wise! Nearly finished my Christmas shopping but I guess I'll have to start wrapping soon! xx

photo[1].jpg
Here is a picture of my eldest dressed as an elf for his play yesterday...he looked soooo cute!! xx (sorry the computer wouldn't let me turn the pic).

Recieved my SS pressie today!!!

Thank you whoever it is... cant wait for the girls to open it!!!!

(when are we opening????? i'm too excited!!!!)

x

I can't open mine until Christmas day :lol: I just can't open presents early :rofl: :rofl:

Jelly the fees are that much here too :dohh: £900+ i can't do it it's not worth it I would NEVER manage it with both of mine :rofl:

Happy to open ss whenever everyone else does!

I have a whinging Rosie at my feet so just popping in, its been hectic with end of term stuff taking over all ready, every day is taken up with something!

Dh was not pleased with me today as he had to take out 3 yr old to nursery when she didn't want to go, she got taken in kicking and screaming, and he wanted me to be the baddie! :shrug:

Right forgotten EVERYTHING!

In a right stress, had little sleep, Rosie really demanding, and its driving me a little nuts!
I think bed is in order!

:hugs::kiss:zzzzzzzzzzzzzz\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ (last bit from Rosie)

Just quickly, are any of you looking to buy a snowsuit for your Lo? I bought a lovely one off ebay but it doesn't fit holly! It's 12-18 months. I'll pop a pic on tomorrow if anyone is interested, need to sell ASAP so can buy her a new one before the snow and they are not cheap in the shops! The one I liked at m and s was £24 which I thinks a lot!!

Good to see the secret santas are starting to arrive ! I know the post is starting to go crazy , I shall look forward to ours I was so busy worrying about sending I forgot we would be receiving too !

Hope you find a buyer for the snowsuit emz! I'm just looking into cosy toes as I use the buggy all the time otherwise I'd have needed it !

Teeny how are you doing? Love the pic very cute ! I'm still wearing my maternity underwear :) perhaps I should just buy more ! Seriously need to go shopping!

Btp you must be tired ! When do you see Rosie moving out your room?

blob saw Facebook is Robin home?

Xx

Teeny great pic loved your tree too, mine looks bare in comparison (if we put it up this year)

Emzy - im looking around for a snowsuit too but 18-24, it's mad I'm buying JJ clothes of this size at 14 months as they are too long on the leg but give him enough room round the belly.

I bought some wellie today for JJ hope he walks in time to be able to use them. Still no nterest in walking was hoping by Xmas but I don't think that's going to happen he's not even interested when holding into hands.

Louise thanks for the offer but gullying you get 18% discount so the actual cost difference between 5 days and 4 days per week only works out at £30 cheaper for the month so doesn't really help. Thanks for the offer though as I think he'd like seeing Lillia once a week.

Right I'm shattered xx

Emzy - ME!!! Kimi needs a snowsuit!!!!! ( btw asda have some in about £12.50)

Post a picture when ya can!!!

Back up to the hospital to see Pippa today!!

Hopefully she can come home...just waiting for Luke to wake up!!!!

xx

That's ok jelly :)

Teeny what a cute little elf!! Lilia is still not right at all, she hardly ate anything again yesterday although she slept slightly better, had longer between wake ups! I think I'll see how she is today as I would worry about bringing her to yours tomorrow and her passing on whatever it is!! I will let you know x

I can't remember anything else for the moment... Oh yes, emzy, hope you sell the snow suit, I might be interested but Lilia is in her 9-12 one still, problem is there are feet in it and would prefer one without feet so she could walk. But I tend to put her in cosy toes and shes not ready for going out without the pushchair.... I'll let you know anyway!!

Hugs to allx

Hi girls

Here's a piccy of the snowsuit. It's so lovely, I'm gutted I have to sell it and I can't find another the same as it must have been in Sainsbury's last year :( Sainsbury's don't have any in that size this year! YM do the ones in Asda have feet attached? As the only ones I could find in there did, but Holly needs no feet so she can wear wellies with it and walk!

So here it is, hoping for £15 posted which should give me a good amount towards a new one! Let me know if you're interested as have put on facebook and on the for sale thread on here and if no joy will put on ebay later today.

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391121_10151037627480473_743965472_22009529_1488706324_n.jpg

ps the feet and mitts detach x

Btp you must be tired ! When do you see Rosie moving out your room?

Xx

Genies, Some time never atm! She has crept into our bed the last few nights, I do put her in the cot but within a few hours she wakes, she will go 4 hours in bed with us without waking but only about 2 in her cot, so as you can imagine I just plonk her in the middle so i can sleep! :haha:
The girls room has a space ready for her cot but I am thinking now of making her cot into a bed then when she is settled in there I will move it into the girls room. I have a cotbed/daybed style thing so I will prob take one side off like a daybed, then see how we go! I am in no real rush she is my last baby, and she is a huge Mummies girl, and unfortunately its not as if i have a sex life to be interupted!! lol :hugs::kiss:

Ym, Hoping Pippa is better soon, and you can have her home again, it must be so difficult looking forward to her growing big enough for the final op and things getting a bit more back to normality, but not missing her being a baby! xx:hugs:

Emzy,
I got a 12-18 month snow suit from fb buy sell pages locally for £3:blush: It is huge but will fit her through the winter months!:hugs::kiss:

Teeny,
Very cute Elf! Love seeing dressed up children, gets me very Christmasy! xx:xmas6::kiss:

Right Its all gone again, I am rubbish atm, I am all jumbled up with my window lights that i cant find, but it doesn't quite seem finished without them up!
I have a present mountain to wrap, i think there is actually snow at the top of it if i could get there!
Kids break up next week, and so everything needs to be ready for then realistically anything i get done when they break up is a bonus!
They are with me this year for the first time in a few years, I took pity on their Dad and let him have them, but I am having them this year, and it will be manic but brilliant! Christmas morning here will be nuts! :haha:

Have a great day all, back later xx:hugs:

I think Lilia's is here...ish!! Got a note through today saying its at the post office for collection as they couldn't deliver it, very exciting!

So who has received so far?

I haven't yet, but then I think post is crap in my area at the mo as stuff I bought from ebay that was posted early last week has only just arrived today, over a week later!

The postie tried to deliver a parcel today to "princess Olivia" so will be off to collect it tomorrow :o) x

Hi girls

I've had someone offer to buy the snowsuit but will give first refusal to ym as she said she wanted one! Ym if you can let me know ASAP if you would like it so I can let my friend know either way x

Got Rosie's! xx:xmas10:

Just thought I would say hi, got a very smelly baby just sat on my lap!
She fed herself a big bowl of sausage mash and cauliflower, mixed up with gravy, much improved if she keeps it down!

I took dd into pre school today, but I made it short and sweet, gave her to her helper (or her keeper as she calls her!) and hug and a kiss later I was gone, she screamed but as soon as i was gone i couldn't hear her! (as in she went quiet not out of earshot!)
So it seems best, when she got home she had a great time, and was glad she went, so i wasn't the baddie after all!

Hope everyone has had a good day, its pre school play tomorrow so all the fuss worth it for my little girl i hope!

Quiet here today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->