September Stars

I posted mine today too !

Emzy loving the pics hope work goes quick for you !

Blob great present I'm sure tabs will love it too , which camera was it?

Louise hope Wayne is well !

Just remembered I need to do something back in a sec x

Evening girlies!!

I received Sammy's secret santa today, I was soooo excited!! And when I read the label on the package "Sammy Pants Ashton" I did a little squeal out loud!! And I have a sneaky suspicion who our santa is..... shhhhhh not telling!!

I did post out my SS today too, hope it gets there safe and well.

Emzy you look fab, super duper bump!! Enjoy seeing your feet, I reckon it won't be long before you can't see them anymore! Gorgeous!

Louise, gorgeous pic of Wayne and Lilia on FB. I just love her hair, it's amazing!!

Hope all okay tonight. xx

Emzy - Great bump ;-)

Louise hope your have a great first night back together as a family, good news on the training in Chatham too

Blob have you got any snow yet. I saw your pics of the girls in the garden saying it was snowing but looked like a small fall.

Went to work *edit* annoyed ;-P

Quick one from me....

Pippa is back in hospital with vomiting and high stoma loss :(

She is being fed dioralyte by NG tube 25mls an hour... so will see how things go!!

My SS pressie will be posted as soon as I can get to post office!! I'm sorry if its late :(

x

YM big hugs, Hope Pippa improves soon. Hope you are somewhere local too. xxx

Aww YM luv it must be so so hard to watch your baby going through that :hugs: :hugs:

GG it was just one from the ELC but it's really good looks like they can chuck it about :)

Jelly :hugs: glad it went better than you thought.

Louise- Glad Wayne is home for you. Bet Lilia loved seein her Daddy :happydance:
Emzy- Bet you cant wait to get it all set up you will have to borrow a baby for now :haha:
Blob- I have seen that camera I bet she will love it.
YM- Sorry to hear about Pippa. Hoping she gets well soon. :hugs:
Its my Birthday today 24 today. I usually have a night out planned with my friends but not this year as pregnant so going to spend it with my lil man and eat lots of cake and sweets seen as though I can without worrying too much about my weight. :haha:

Louise, Saw pics, glad Daddy is home xx
I thought last night a star chart, or version of it would be worth a try, we did one years ago and it works because it helps visualise the goal, he was a pain again last night, up moaning and head banging, and kicking the bed at gone midnight, he is fine for his dad:shrug:
So he is not allowed the things he was being good for and i will have to to a goal chart, to have tea, and go to bed on time and sleep they will have to be the 3 goals and then he can have the computer each day.

Oh Claire, how exiting, the first ss delivery! :happydance:

Love Booby best, but Enzyme is a great one!!:haha:

Blob, I got Sophie a buzz lightyear camera, she loves toy story!, I am saving it for Christmas but it looks good, robust and digital! xx
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...HILDRENS+CAMERS.htm#pdpFullProductInformation

Right got to get Rosie up, the one day i am going out she sleeps:dohh:

Have a great day all xx:hugs::kiss:

Just popping in to say I've posted my secret Santa today!! When ours gets here it will go to the guard room for me to collect, I should have put in my info bit that it could really do with my name on it because these squaddies are easily confused!!

Ym hope things are ok x

Hugs to all, it's good having Wayne home! Christmas tree is going up now!

ARgh!! GRrrrrrrrr just typed a whole reply and it logged me out!!!! :dohh:

Quick one from me, am tired!!

YM, sorry to hear about Pippa. Just as you were getting settled back home. Hope she's better very quickly and you're all back together where you belong. :hugs:

Jelly, glad work wasn't as bad as it could have been. Is your boss usually like this? What is it that you do? x

So tired! Work's been chaotic today. But I did manage to get to the pool early, and did 70 lengths instead of my usual 50. just short of a mile and a half!! My little arms and legs are achy now!! Kids are bathed and just gone to bed, and hubby's homemade lasagne and chips is in the oven! Must resist the lure of the vino!!

Love to all. :kiss:

*edit* I used to love my job but things are starting to slowly change especially as my nursery fees are going up in the new year to wait fir it £970 per month ! *gulp*

YM - hope Pippa is doing better today

Blob is it snowing loads at yours now?

Fishy glad dh has got the decs out ! How's Harry feeling?

I agree it's absolutely absurd. How do people afford two in childcare?

Louise I'll keep that in mind .... Do you supply food and nappies :rofl:

Bloody hell jelly that cost is blooming astronomical!
I've just been mulling over my work and childcare issues and I simply can't afford childcare at the moment ! is it worth you working with fees like that ? X

We couldn't afford it either and ours would be 'only' £700-£800 a month. That's why I do the hours I do, so I don't have to pay them! lol

That said, I hate working the hours I do and I can't wait to go on maternity leave again!! I think I'm going to go asap and go at 30 weeks this time. I'm not going back anyway, so it doesn't matter when I go really.

Hi All,

Childcare would just be too much and too complicated! I have 2 in 2 different schools, one in nursery 3 times a week, and next year i will have 3 in school and that is 3 different schools, the one at home, sometime i get confused! lol

Got my ss yesterday:xmas12:

Back later, bad time of day to be on here! :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back