September Stars

hi everyone wow you have been chatty! Had such a lot on this week as im narrator for our nursery nativity 2 down 2 to go lol! Hope everyone is well and hope pippa is home soon! Sorry iv read so much im confused with who said what! James was weighed this week and had stayed the same weight but the dietician was pleased that he hadnt lost weight x x

I haven't received yet ! Our postman is good if I'm not in he will take it to my mums house :)

Lbb I was the Narator when I worked full time ! Have fun :)

Anyone know where I can buy Xmas t shirts for the girls ? X

Sorry got to go very excited we about to watch the last Harry potter film we been waiting until It came on box office :)

have you tried asda genies? X
ooh forgot to say...my sister is 14+2 pregnant :) x

Evening girls!!

Ooooh all this talk of Secret Santas!! We've done well all of us getting it done on time! Yippee!! How exciting! Are we agreeing to open on Christmas Day then? :flower:

Aw LBB, how lovely for your sister - is it her first little one? Good to hear James is doing well. :baby:

BTP, go Rosie with her tea!! Hope she's kept it down! Hope tomorrow's play goes well too. x

Hope everyone's well tonight. I am on my way to bed in a moment! Super tired as usual!! Been shopping with mother today and got my works do shoes and some lovely cheap bling to finish the outfit off!! Am quite pleased with the whole lot and looking forward to the big event next Saturday!
So, work tomorrow! Feels weird thinking about going to work on a Friday, eeek!! But hey ho, pays the bills and all that!
Catch up tomorrow ladies! xx :kiss:

:xmas3:
Hi!
Sorry I've been so sparse in posts lately!
The xmas chaos has descended upon us and I'm up to my eyeballs in writing out cards, wrapping, baking, etc!
Hope everyone is well!

LBB- congrats to your sister, I hope one day I'll be a auntie

GG- how's your mum honey ?

Love and hugs everyone else xx

Blob - how are you up in Scotland? Have the winds effected you ?

Lbb - good news James hasn't lost weight and congrats for your sister. I love being an auntie

Emzy I'm too finding it difficult to find JJ a big enough snowsuit that doesn't cost a fortune. I think I'm going to give up soon!

Louise is Lillia feeling better now?

GG - I haven't seen Amy . I'm trying to think what JJ should wear to both parents houses at Christmas but so far can't decide on anything.

Car going in for a fog light and gearbox fix tomorrow hope it doesn't burn a hole innmy pocket. As we have no car think I'll stay in with JJ tomorrow and have some playtime together. I feel shattered after this week anyway.

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well. I thought Lilia was improving last night but I had to get up with her 9 times!! Wayne is no help, I asked him to go in once and he did but it would be nice if he just went in when he heard her! He's on Christmas leave after today so m hoping he'll help more!!
We're supposed to be going to see teeny and Riley today, she seems perky enough (unlike me!) so we'll still go but Wayne has taken his phone to work which has the address and the sat nav on !!! Argh!!!

Anyway enough moaning from me! I smell a full nappy so must go but will be back later!

Louise, hope you have a great day with Teeny. Rosie is right next to me in the cot so dh never moves when she cries, but Sophie is a Daddies girl so comes in our room with, 'Daddy I need a drink' or whatever but when its aimed directly at him he can't kick me out of bed to do it! I just pretend I am asleep:xmas13:

Christmas Day is fine with me to open ss, Rosie has less than the others because i know how long it takes a 1 year old to open stuff, she would be there til next Christmas otherwise! They usually open one then are so pleased they stop there! :haha:

I have such a clingy baby, she is boob clamped constantly, its like her soother, I am going to have to try and limit it at some point, i sit here now with her latched on! She has no clue what a dummy is for so i cant use one, i did buy her some little ones but the just got pinched by Sophie!

Blob, hope all is well, I know you said you had a bit of snow, how is it looking now? I want snow!!:hugs:

Jelly, I just kept an eye out for a snowsuit, I got one on the local buy sell swap fb page, I collected it from down the road, it is a tesco one but plenty pink enough for Rosie, and had been warn once, it was £3 , she has had loads of use already because she likes her feet out of the cosytoes and will remove socks and shoes so i got it and she cant get her feet out of it! :thumbup:

I felt a cold coming on and have been snorting that first defense stuff but it feels like the cold is winning today!:nope:

Sarah, :xmas3: xx

Asher, yes she kept it down:happydance:
Your shopping trip sounded good!xx

Sorry got to cut short, friend arrived :coffee: time xx

Hey guys...

Blob - :shock: Wow.. your horse went to burghley? :shock: I don't know how you do it... Jumping scares me to death. I don't mind dressage, but i'm much more of a happy hacker really. Plus, i've never had a horse good enough to do anything more than local shows and fun rides. I can just imagine the look on my old mare's face if i'd have asked her to do a flying change or some leg yielding... it was hard enough to get her to leave her haynet! Oh no, I tell a lie, I used to love gymkhana and pony club. Had to stop when I outgrew ponies though; i'm just not fit enough to vault onto anything bigger than 14h! :haha:

Not missing the frozen pipes and muddy poo-picking though. And I bet all my fencing has fallen down in the wind. How are you coping with the storms?

BTP - loving the pic of Rosie haha! I'm sure Izzy would be the same.

Emzy - Awww bless holly in your carrycot. And loving the bumpage too - looking good missy :thumbup:

Jelly - :hugs: your boss sounds like a knob tbh. And :shock: OMG at the nursery prices!!!! Mine would be £650 (ish) full time, but she only goes 3 days a week, and term-time only, so we pay about £400 a month if it's a full one. It's about £30 a day. That would be actually more than my wage - I only get about £900 a month. Your nursery fees are nearly double my mortgage! And people wonder why women only go back to work part-time :growlmad:

YM - FX pippa is home soon and well :hugs:

FB - belated birthday wishes.. sorry I haven't been on more :flower:

Ladyk - I'm not in a position to try again yet.. are you holding off because you want to keep looking forward to it, or do you mean that you're trying now? I too also hate xmas decs. Gotta put them up on sunday tho for the kids. Tinsel. Clutter. Bah humbug. :winkwink:

Aww teeny he's a cutie :thumbup:

Louise - Fx Lilia gets better soon, or wayne gets his ass out of bed! I had to get up to Izzy last night and i'm not well. OH pretended not to hear her but I know he did!

Lbb - congrats to your sister :cloud9:

AFM - I feel like shit :cry: I had a tooth removed yesterday. The extraction itself was fine as I had gas and air to calm me down, but now that the numbing has worn off I feel awful! Plus, I'm absolutely full of cold. I tried to go in to work, but came home after 2 hours because I just couldn't cope. Meant to be going to see Kasabian tomorrow night too :cry: On the plus side, OH has got a new job. Thing is, it means a pay cut :cry: but he has no choice as there are better opportunities to move up in this new one, and they are making redundancies and re-grades in his current job at xmas. So at least we won't have that worry - but we will be about £5,000 a year worse-off. Still, it's better than being told he'd be laid off before xmas.. and they might re-grade his job by £5,000 anyway. I dunno.

Paracetamols are calling. Back soon xxx

Hi ladies, had a lovely time meeting Tina and Riley, I have a couple of photos I'll try to figure out how to upload them onto here for you all!

thanks for the congrats its my sisters second baby she has a little girl who is 21 months called Kelsey too x

well its been a very long week Chris' stepgrandad passed away on Tuesday and iv just had a phonecall to say my stepgrandad is very poorly in hospital and may only have hours to live :'( x

Just popping in havent been on in a couple of days. Will catch up tomorrow. We went to see Kasabian last night for my birthday was amazing as usual been 4 times. Opti they are brill so you have to go I would love to go again for this tour.

Evening lovely ladies!

I'm home alone tonight, hubby's gone out with his pals, first time in ages, and I've just put the big boys to bed. So I've cracked the wine open and I really should be writing some Xmas cards, but just can't be bothered!! Maybe if I just start with a few I'll feel better!

Yay Louise for you and Teeny meeting up! Can't wait to see pics! x

Lbb- I'm so sorry honey to hear that sad news.... Love to your family x

Optical- I don't want to lose the excitement of thinking about having another, once I get pregnant and have another baby, that's it, no more babies... I think it will kill me not being able to have another... So I'm happy just thinking I will have another baby. Although I have changed my mind again as I want a small age gap and already regret not trying already.. I don't know what's wrong with me... The best thing to happen is to have two more close together but that is not a option.. I want them to have a small age gap so I can play with them both as they will be at similar age.. But if we try now Paige will be 2 and I am worried that even that's too much of a gap for what I want to achieve ... Does this make any sense ? To be honest it's driving me mad thinking about it..lol. We both can relate to the joy when the decorations come down..lol x

Lbb - :hugs:

Lady k - I'm constantly changing my mind about TTC but I think that's ne just being scared going through all the ups and downs .

Louise glad you had a good time meeting Riley and teeny. Ill have to cone to the next meet up.

Asher - I dont normally drink but fancied a glass if red tonight instead I worked on my laptop.

Had my car in the garage today 245 it cost to fix a couple of things that I don't even notice. My parents dog was put to sleep today he was getting very old and was having trouble breathing. It's sad as I spent alot of time with him when he was younger and dad was ill. Mums very upset today.

Hoping to go shopping tomorrow with dh just hope we avoid the crowds.

LBB, my thoughts are with you. x
Asher and Jelly, I hope you both enjoyed the wine last night. x
Louise, It was lovely to meet you, just a shame my son wanted to pretend he was the awful child from hell at times! lol x

I am up early as I was on the hunt for a turkey crown for my Mum for her Christmas dinner! You really wouldn't think it was so hard to find one big enough...how wrong we were! My poor Mum has been to nearly all of the supermarkets and could not find one that would feed us all at Christmas. :-( SO, I had the good sense to call Asda this morning to check what sizes they had and hooray I found one and asked them to reserev it! lol. I am sure the man thought I was odd to reserve a turkey at 7.30am this morning!

Must get Riley his breakfast and me showered to pop out with the parents. Not much for me to get but its always a laugh.
I also need to be back in time to bid on a double buggy *Scary* on ebay so must dash.
Enjoy this cold Saturday lovlies and I'll endeavour to catch up later.

xxxx

Heeeey finally properly back online!!! The winds were pretty mental and now we have woken to full snow :)

I got my SS yesterday :wohoo:

Optical he was only in the baby bit not full on 4* :lol: he was just in the 4yr old British young event horse final. Poor thing though he now just sits in his stable :(
-hope you're tooth feels better

Got a birthday party today and tomorrow :) got to get my butt moving.

LBB :hugs: :hugs: sorry hon x

Just popping in to say Hello!:xmas3:

It is a lovely cold morning, all white, crispy and frosty outside! :thumbup:

Lbb, sorry for all your sad news, love to the family xx

Ladyk, know exactly what you mean with babies, but sometimes it doesn't do any good planning as life has a way of getting what it wants!
All my babies were planned, but i didn't plan a 6 year and 5 year gap between 2 of them! But if not I would have been finished having babies years ago!
Children will play at any age whatever the gap and you can play with them also whatever the gap, Sophie and Emmie are playing atm making stuff in the kitchen and they have a 5 year gap, my sister never played with me and there was a 2.5 year gap:shrug:
The easiest have been the big gaps as by 5 they truly understand the new baby thing and love to help or just ignore the whole thing, either way the new baby is like having a first baby again! With 2 i had a 2year 9 month gap and the elder of the 2 has been more difficult to manage with a newborn, but it is just about working out now Rosie is 1 xxx:hugs::kiss:
(Rosie took 9 months ttc or we would have only had a 2 year gap) like i say life has a way of doing what it wants!:hugs:xx

Right I had better go, I am birthday girl today, I had some new pj's, a furry hot water bottle, some nice smelly things, a lavender heat pack, a maroon 5 cd, a recipe journal, some perfume, and the children are all on best behaviour! I also got a cold from Rosie, which i have been spraying first defense to try and get rid of but the cold won today, although i will still spray, just in case it is helping!:shrug:

Big hugs all, hope its a lovely day for you all, everyone should have a nice day on my birthday!!:xmas12:

:xmas3:xxxx

Happy Birthday BTP :cake:

Blob - I was entering how things are going for you . Did you manage to get your cupcakes baked after screaming children?

Louise teeny glad you both had a good time, Riley looks so grown up next to Lilia.

Dh and I have finally finished our Christmas shopping, just waiting for a game to be delivered. Got some great deals 30% in house of Fraser then with o2 got £15 voucher to use. 10% off in hotel choc aswell as free box of Chocs, 20% off hat and gloves for JJ . Best part no more shopping in town with mad frenzied people . Bought q gorgeous pop up book for JJ too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->