September Stars

happy birthday Btp! X

just been to carpet right for a door mat and was served by a very cute Olly murrs look a like :) x

:cake: Happy Birthday BTP. x
Does everyone have their secret santa now? :xmas16: I do not have mine yet though...:cry:
Well, I had a nice little trip out and as Riley has decided to nap I have managed to do all the ironing, but putting it away can wait until later! :haha:

Happy birthday BTP :cake:

I'm still not finished shopping :( oops!!

Jelly i did get them finished thank goodness. Was quite hard as they were the gluten & dairy free ones and I've never done that. I really didn't want to make any that tasted gross.

:xmas6::xmas16:

Happy Birthday BTP! Hope you've had a lovely day and been spoiled!

Here is my 15+6 bump, 16 weeks tomorrow!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384418_10151039871340417_741430416_23251325_706772376_n.jpg

Ahh your bump is really rounding out already ! Wow 16 weeks already, you are looking really well. Has the sickness passed now?

Teeny feel guilty now as got a ton of ironing to do :blush: have to do some tonight really as I've got my crimbo lunch with the girls tomorrow.

Well gave JJ his milk this evening in a soft tipped beaker for the first time and was very surprised how easily he took it. We had a mini tantrum fir a minute than sat and drank away. It was slower and only had 5 vs his usual 7 but still pleased. So that's it no more bottles for my little man.

How did you guys encourage Lo to walk. JJ is standing and cruising the furniture and walks holding onto his walker but as soon as we try and hold a hand to walk he collapses and starts to crawl. I keep thinking he will never walk!! I wonder what the oldest child was to start walking?

Emzy, love the bump pic, coming along nicely!

Jelly, I am not sure I really encouraged Rosie to walk she just saw everyone else and decided it was the best way to get about!
She was my second earliest walker, at 11 months.
I encouraged Emmie with a walker, I had a really sturdy one and loads of floor length, I set her off one end of the room and turned her round when she got to the end! lol
They all find their feet at different times, it is amazing the variety of times different things happen, like teeth, and height, and everything, but by 2 they are all doing the same! :hugs:

:hugs:

I wrote a post this morning that wouldn't work flipping thing!

I haven't received my ss yet either

We went to a first birthday today and I'm about to wrap done Xmas presents I don't like doing it until I've finished but still x

Ahh your bump is really rounding out already ! Wow 16 weeks already, you are looking really well. Has the sickness passed now?

Teeny feel guilty now as got a ton of ironing to do :blush: have to do some tonight really as I've got my crimbo lunch with the girls tomorrow.

Well gave JJ his milk this evening in a soft tipped beaker for the first time and was very surprised how easily he took it. We had a mini tantrum fir a minute than sat and drank away. It was slower and only had 5 vs his usual 7 but still pleased. So that's it no more bottles for my little man.

How did you guys encourage Lo to walk. JJ is standing and cruising the furniture and walks holding onto his walker but as soon as we try and hold a hand to walk he collapses and starts to crawl. I keep thinking he will never walk!! I wonder what the oldest child was to start walking?

Ollie doesnt walk yet he did 4 steps the other day on my birthday which was tuesday to my Dad to get his dummy but then no more since.

Jelly don't stress he will get there I he's stubborn then no amount of persuading will get him to do it ;) he'll prob just run one day :haha:

Emzy gorgeous bump :cloud9:

Aaah Rosalie is being a right pain, in the limpet stage screaming like she's dying every time her feet touch the floor :lol: but now it's hit eating :dohh: she won't sit in her chair to eat only on my knee. Which I will not let her do so for the 3rd night she's going to bed with no food :dohh: DH and I disagree as I will happily cuddle her but just not let her eat from my plate, but he wants me to put her on the floor. Im WAY too soft for that :lol: hope she gets out of this little stage soon it's no fun.

Holy moly :)lol:)