September Stars

Hey Ladies!

Ym - sorry to hear about you and Luke, but so glad to her Pippa is ok. Hope things get a little easier soon; splits are awful even if you're better off without them! :hugs:

Louise - I can't believe anyone would ever say such things about Lilia - she's the most adorable girl ever!!!! :growlmad: I'm a believer in karma - one day that b*tch will get what she deserves. If not, i'll just hunt her down and knock her out. B*TCH.

And now i'm so angry that i've completely forgotten everything that I was going to say.

Oh yeah, all this baby talk is making me excited for you all. Not broody today, as i'm in too much pain with the cold/tooth, but just excited.

It's time for ibruprofen. Mouth hurts. And i'm bugged tonight cos my clothes are getting increasingly tighter, and i'm always too ill go to go the gym. And I just don't have the willpower to diet. Not even a little bit. So I usually go to the gym, except now I can't. Grrr.
Also, OH is bugging me, and I don't know why. At the moment, I just feel like we're friends living in the same house rather than married. My life feels like groundhog day at the moment - I get up, work, housework, feel ill and sleep. God, i'm such a morngy tw*t again! I have issues.

xXx

Opti don't worry, you moan away that's what we're here for!! Sorry you feel like that, I think we all get like that at times, I hope it passes soon. Have you been back to the dentist about the pain? It seems to be going on far too long! And thank you for your kind words, it used to really upset me but I refuse to listen to it Ny more. What really hurts is when the boys say they go along with what she says about Lilia when they're at her house because they think it makes her happy. Must make them feel so guilty.

Optical :hugs: xxx I hope things improve soon. Maybe when your feeling better try and get a date night with the OH. Can you get someone to have the girls overnight and then get all dressed up even if its just for a meal and a dvd at home and a bubble bath and wine. Things always seem so much worse when your run down and feeling like poo. xxx

Louise : Im sorry but what a witch for saying those things about Lilia. Eurggggghhhh I am angry for you !!! xx

RE Car Seats - Olivia is still ERF and will be for quite a while yet. She's quite happy with it as the seat is quite high and she can see out the window. It was the one I posted on here months ago. I think GG got her girls the same one ??

Sorry for no posts, am crappy this week, my mum's playing up. Lots of love to you all, sorry to hear about you and Luke, YM. xx

SS - I have sent mine and it's been received, and I've got Sam's. Yay!!

Will do my best to have a better catch up tomorrow, I have read just not posted. Night night all. xxx

Emzy with JJ we had a baby swing for him to settle or occasionally. We would of been lost without it for the first few months.

Opti :hugs:

Laura - hope it's not SPD, try and get to the docs xx

Lady k - I was thinking exactly the same about clothes lol oh god I'm so tempted to order the zoo

Teeny that's really nice that you all get on. Yay for a new baby for Chase !

Gg - have you checked with dh that he's included you?

Well got out of aparis but downside us that I've got shed loads of work and need to cancel some of my holiday. Had JJ sing a long this afternoon it only lasted about 15 minutes . JJ sat laughing or crawling away nosing at other parents. It was nice to see him so happy and relaxed at nursery, was surprised as all the other kids seemed to be clingy to parents or having tantrums etc

Asher - saw your FB about wine - hope you and mum sort it out :hugs:

emzy we had swinging cribs I didn't use them much swinging but they were in them from coming out of the noses baskets until 6 months if you do manage to get a second hand bargain then look no further fir a mattress I have 2 brand new still wrapped slightly different sized mattresses after a mix up with mothercare I ended up with 4 :) happy to send you one !

buggys are like handbags ! Really personal I'd have so much fun with strollers , that's why I'm after a single too , kara I did smile when you said you'd have a simple double , you know you will be researching the most fun doubles :)

Boony I hadn't heard that about car seats , yep Laura we do have the purple car seats , we face forward though? I think they great !

Btp were any of your other babies clingy?

Need to re read brain gone :)

I've sent my ss and its been received and I've had hollys!

Genies thanks that's fab I'll bear that in mind, never thought to look second hand for one but I will x

Asher hope your ok and the wine helps?

Opti life is like that sometimes isn't it ESP if you feeling crappy it makes things seem worse hope you get some pain releif soon x

Louise what a bitter old crow she is and those poor boys I just feel so sorry for them she will be very lonely when they get older and can get away from her!

Jelly glad you don't have to go now shame about the time off though !

I asked dh he deleated all the emails but he has a list of who was for who which he says were even numbers so we had to be in it , I won't look at the list I'm sure it's on it's way x

Just incase I'm not the only one not received the participants were

Blob
Emzy
Genies
Lady k
Teeny
Louise
Laura
Asher
Btp
Youngmummy

Awww bless there were only 2 baby boys on the list!! Blob hasn't posted for a few days maybe she's had trouble getting to the post office because of the awful weather?? I think everyone else said sent?

I thought YM said she posted late or hadn't yet a few days back ?

I think she posted late but I have a feeling I know who she was buying for!!!!

Im so skeptical of the happyland stuff, I LOVED the idea of them, but once tabs was old enough to actually play properly with them (more than 2 mins) she was too old for them?? I obviously have some left from her and tbh I think tabs plays with them sometimes but more with the Ben and Holly castle or all the peppa pig stuff?

Aaah I don't think I can open my SS early :rofl: it goes against everything :rofl: :rofl:

Fb :lol: I was going to train as a MW too, but when around here 20 people are on your course and there is chance for only 1 of those to get a job around here seemed pointless :( I would like to be a neonatal nurse really or open a cupcake shop :lol:

I posted late :rofl: I'm ALWAYS late!! I use the excuse that I live a 15 min drive from the post office :rofl: but it's rather pathetic. Annoyingly our post office is closed on a Tuesday which is the day when I shop and I'm in town... Just annoying!!

Blob :)

Every morning I get layla out her cot and she runs into our room and demands the tv on she is currently laying next to me watching fifi !

it's toddler group this morning but I'm not up must get a move on if im going !
Then taking the girls to see family so lots of walking today x

Louise - I wonder if you do know who I posted for :)

SS - Mine got posted late but has been recieved and I got mine for Kimi and Pippa... can we open them soon?!?!?!

Taking the girls to be weighed today... Pippa was 8lb 9oz last week and Kimi hasnt been weighed in forever so not sure how much she weighed last time!!!

Luke's gone to a solicitors for joint custody of the kids although his mother tried to get him to go for full custody but as he said to his solicitors... he cannot cope with both kids at the moment with Pippa's stoma bag!!!???

I'm pretty angry about that and told him so! I told him that I have to cope with two children, Pippa's stoma bag, all the night feeds, keeping Kimi entertained whilst i'm battling Pippa's wrigglyness to get the stoma bag to stick on without having little gaps etc!!! (LBB if you have any tips...chuck them my way!!!)

He's pretty much living the high life atm...not worrying about bills or anything but still complains!! I'm the one on my own, juggling everything!!!

What is this Happyland stuff?!?! Why haven't I heard about it?!?!

OOOOOOO i nearly forgot to tell you but Kimi stood up from sitting yesterday!!! She's been pulling herself up and cruising round things but yesterday she went from sitting to crouching then stood up!!! I cried!!!!

Louise - I hate that woman.... how you are so calm and civil defeats me?!?! She woulda got a slap from me... I think Lilia is a gorgeous baby and I love love LOVE her hair... just beautiful!!!

10 days til CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->