September Stars

Happy V Day to me !!! Will be back later to catch up as now heading off to my sisters and then our baby groups Xmas party. Have a good day everyone. Xxx

Also, OH is bugging me, and I don't know why. At the moment, I just feel like we're friends living in the same house rather than married. My life feels like groundhog day at the moment - I get up, work, housework, feel ill and sleep. God, i'm such a morngy tw*t again! I have issues.

xXx

:hugs: Hope you tooth feels better soon, nothing worse than toothache, at least childbirth is productive! lol
I feel just the same with dh atm, he seems to live upstairs and me downstairs, if i go up he goes down, like the people in a weather house we live! He comes down for tea and if we go out but that is about it!
I can't actually remember the last time we dtd, i give up trying now! I have said it is not the way i want it, and he is on a diet in the hope i can get him a few stone lighter and hopefully regain some drive! I am dieting with him as it seems to be the only way he can do it is to compete:shrug: (slight 9 stone difference, so if i lost pound for pound I would be a skeleton at the end! lol):dohh:

I sent my ss, and they have received it:thumbup:
I am happy for everyone to open theirs when they want, I am easy either way!:xmas6:

My laptop is being annoyingly slow today, I am not the most patient of people with these things, driving me nutty!

Louise, I think I missed what was said but it just about sums things up when the children get used, and a baby is being bitched about, I think it just comfirms her as who she is, she never fails to let us down in the stooping low stakes, classy bird! :haha:

Right, mind blank again, sorry if i missed something important,

I wanted to say ym I very much enjoyed being a single mum, and it wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I felt i was giving so much up when i moved in with dh, it was quite sad for me, I can cope either way, its nice for the children to have a reliable father figure about, but my kids dads have always been good with the kids, sepperation and divorce brings out the good father in them! lol, they certainly do 10x the stuff than if we had still been together! I manage to nurture lazy partners, I am too mothering!:haha:

Back later xx:hugs:

Happy V day Laura :hugs:

YM sending you huge :hugs: as if you need the stress right now

hi everyone been a crazy mad week here!

Sticking my nose but genies must have been included otherwise she wouldnt have someone to buy for?!? X

Ym you poor thing, so Luke wants joint custody but cant cope with both girls together...surely he wouldnt want them separated!? Idiotic men! The stoma bag can you try to put a new one on when she is sleeping? Its probably more difficult cos she is so tiny still the little girl i looked after was a big baby X

we had a real bargain yesterday, went to early learning centre with my mum to choose James' Christmas presents and they were selling everything in the store for half price because its closing down, so he had £60 worth of stuff for £30! Kara i could see if they have the boot!? X

im sure i had more to say...

...Nope forgotten!

Ooh i remembered! My sister saw the midwife today and she is due on the 6th June! X

LBB- bless you, thank you but think it would work out about the same after postage but just tell me they didn't have it to make me feel better lol... But yay on the bargain finds.... X

Happy v day laura. Xx

YM- being a single mum has a lot of positives x

Optical- sorry to hear that chick, sometimes I feel the same way but my "friend " still wants sex... He Ignores me the rest of the time.. Xx

Paige no longer wants to sleep at night, normally sits in her cot for a couple of hours talking to herself, just don't know why.. Tonight she decided to scream instead.... I dare not put her in a proper bed..

YM- happyland is early learning centre collection of people house, shops..... List goes on... You make up miniature towns... A bit like sylvanian families ( another adiction i have) except they are not animals and are toddler safe.. Fisher price do little people version but I found happyland have more choice x

Thanks everyone :flower:

LBB - What a bargain at the closing down sale !! I love ELC but the shop we have in town is tiny which is annoying as I always like to have a feel of stuff before I buy it.

YM - I really don't think Luke has a leg to stand on. After everything that has happened and how unreasonable he seems to be, at the moment there is no way in the world they would give joint custody. The girls need stability and they will have that with you. I really hope he sees sense soon and realises that he is just acting out of anger and bitterness.

Wev'e had a fab day. I took pics for our local baby group xmas party so have just spent the ast 3 hours editing and sending them all to the mums. Feel very christmassy after doig all these pics of kids with Santa. And on the plus side Olivia didnt scream at santa !!! :haha:

Is everyone sorted for Xmas now or are we all busy running about like headless chickens !!??? xxxx

I love the happy land stuff too its so much better than little people!

I've been done for christmas for a few weeks now, i like to be done early so i can get sorted for visitors coming etc i still have to clean the whole house and stuff but shopping and wrapping is all done!

YM i wouldn't worry too much about luke he'd be lucky to even get the girls overnight at the minute!

Your day sounds great Laura ! Happy v day xx

Lbb when do you finish for Xmas ?

Ym can't remember if I said earlier but hugs to you x

Kara hope Paige settles soon x

We didn't go to toddler group things kept happening and we were too late girls wernt really up to it though colds have taken hold now .

No parcels arrived today in waiting for Xmas pressents and eBay stuff too but nothing has arrived .

Amelia is still up and playing on the slide showing no sign of sleep :)

:rofl: :rofl: I haven't even nearly finished shopping yet... Also I'm leaving to go down south for Christmas so so much to do!!!

Happy v day Laura!!

I'm Sooo tired today, feeling so worn out and run down after 3 nights of holly not sleeping as she's been poorly and I've had such busy days too. Yesterday cleaned the house top to bottom and also looked after my friends little girl for a bit before going to work. Today rushed about getting my families Christmas presents as pay day today and they are coming tomorrow, then did grocery shopping, then work. Now I've got to go home and wrap presents. Tomorrow I've got to have a final tidy round before they get here, then I'm working an earlier shift so got to take holly to matts office before going to work. I'm Sooo exhausted!

Wow emzy you have been busy ! How lOng are your family stating? Do they stay with you or nearby ? X

I'll be honest Xmas isn't really busy for us.. We go to our parents to eat on xmas day, I only give Xmas cards out to close family and I sign them from all of us ... Cards cost so much !!!! It's just presents for the kids and close family, apart from SS on here I only buy a couple of presents for others, god children, next doors daughter and jakes teacher.. It allows Xmas to be affordable, it's only this Xmas I'm feeling the pinch because I spent more than I planned for the kids and went through a mad spending spree on stuff for the house and myself.. And as the shops are only closed for a day around here ( even then there are corner shops open) there isn't that rush to get supplies....maybe one day it will be me who has all the kids and grandchildren over for dinner... But for now I'm enjoying being lazy..lol unlike Emzy .... Blimey honey....get some rest xx

Darlings!!!!!
Huge apologies for being the world's worst thread mate.... :blush:

Just the usual nuttiness: babies, work, weather, chaotic astrological signs, etc!

But!!!
I have been reading and have even made notes (because I care! I really truly do! :kiss:), so apologies to anything I left out, but here are the personals:

First, she's our fount of experience and wisdom, but I am going to just quote and add emoticons:
Louise, I think I missed what was said but it just about sums things up when the children get used, and a baby is being bitched about, I think it just comfirms her as who she is, she never fails to let us down in the stooping low stakes, classy bird!

I wanted to say ym I very much enjoyed being a single mum, and it wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I felt i was giving so much up when i moved in with dh, it was quite sad for me, I can cope either way, its nice for the children to have a reliable father figure about, but my kids dads have always been good with the kids, sepperation and divorce brings out the good father in them! lol, they certainly do 10x the stuff than if we had still been together! I manage to nurture lazy partners, I am too mothering!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My thoughts exactly, but said so well.

YM - Kitten, you are so strong and so smart. I think you are going to find a much better path without this partner (who is not doing so well at being there when the going gets tough - an essential requirement of the life partner, in my opinion). Please try not to let the custody threats stress you. I cannot imagine that any court would look at the record of who did what and think that the girls would be ...safe? let alone something as ludicrous as "better off" with their father. My only advice here is to write it all down. Grab your posts off here (they are all dated) and use a daytimer to record what you do in a day for those babies and what he doesn't!
He won't have a hope in hell of even joint custody if you have quality evidence like that. And hopefully, it doesn't come to that. hopefully, he does what btp suggests: steps up to the plate as a father once the complications of a relationship are out of the picture.
Which leaves you, pretty lady, free as a bird to be your own woman and hold out for someone worthy. Single parenthood is scary, but honestly? You're already doing it from what you've described. Just know that there are lovely honest men out there who would feel honoured to be a father figure to your children and to do right by you. I've met many wonderful guys in my ancient 35 years and I think the many fish in the sea philosophy is so true. I think you are a tremendous woman to want a committed father in your children's life and admire you immensely for holding that standard up for them.
Okay, off soapbox now... :blush: :) :flower:

Louise - btp pretty much summed up my thoughts in those exact words: boy, the ex has outdone herself in nastiness, hasn't she? Making little boys listen to her disgusting rants about a baby! Sweet shit, there is a special place in hell for people that stoop that low. I don't care how bitter/mad/bitchy you are - LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!!! Full stop. Wishing a kinder, calmer place for those poor boys (ie yours!). She is beyond shocking. :nope:

opti - I know you've been feeling peevish and grumpy and awful lately, but you know what? You have such a self-awareness in your posts - I think that's half the battle, truly. You've got a perspective on things and that's what will save your sanity in the end. But meanwhile? :hugs: :)

ladyk - I may be an anomaly, but I HATE baby carriers with a passion!!! I find them so awkward and heavy and I think they are terrible for baby's spine, posture and breathing. We bought a birth to 40lbs convertible seat for Simon and used it for Tobe, too. We just do a quick transfer into a baby-wearing device from the car seat and we're good to go. So, rather than three seats, you really can do just one. And I know this is still really new info for a lot of folks, but ERF is just SO much safer. As this takes hold, I think the car eat industry will be responding to the market and offering a lot more convertible choices. We're just in that unfortunate economic position of being caught in the middle of the change.

Asher - mid-week wine? Oh, sounds good to me! Don't mind if I do.... :wine:

All the TTCers (or soon to be TTCers) - :dust: and have fun! :)

All the sick preggos: get better! :hugs:

Okay, our update: Zoo xmas show winding down, but great success and feedback! Yay!
We are all kitted out with x-c ski gear, including pulk (kid sleigh), and are on our way tomorrow for a ski trip in Banff National Park. Hopefully I will have some good pics.
Monsieur Tobe is ridiculously cute these days - freaking out whenever he sees Santa, speaking very fluent caveman grunts and bird calls, and giggling to himself whilst trotting around on his beautiful pudgy little legs with his gorgeous fat tum and bum waddling along. :cloud9: Just perfect baby-ness. Love him so!
He did, however, wake up with a horrible barking cough today, so hoping this does not develop into anything too awful. Because it's the week before xmas - just when everyone usually gets noro virus, whooping cough, croupe, pneunomia, etc
:xmas1:

Sarah I must gave known you were posting because I woke up thinking I wonder how Tobe and Sarah are !

I also dreamt that our group was called the jellys and emzy was posting about cakes ! This is what happens if I post before bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->