September Stars

Just saying good morning!:xmas3:

Not nearly ready for Christmas, have to get out god childrens stuff and parents and our siblings, just to make space! Then i have 5 childrens presents and stockings to wrap, I wrap everything in site, stand still long enough in this house you are likely to be wrapped!
I got a 4 bird roast yesterday,(the rolled frozen one) lamb and beef are on offer so got 2 lamb and 1 beef joint so that except a big chicken is the meat done!
Christmas day I am feeding 9, and I love cold meats and crackers with pickle after Christmas so I want some of the 4 bird left, so i will do the chicken to make the 4 bird go further!
I am just ordering last thoughts now, something springs to mind so i see if i can get it! I would like to sort through stuff with enough time to get something if i have to, and i want to clean the house from top to bottom, otherwise Santa wont come! :xmas6:
One huge food shop to do, because kids are in the house eating non stop for 2 weeks! :xmas14:

Ladyk, I hope Paige settles soon at night, Dont panic too much about getting her into a bed, it was alot easier than i thought with Sophie and she actually slept in it! We had one side on the wall and a fabric type bed guard and a stair gate across her :xmas3:room door, so all in all she never got out of bed or the room, and she settled brilliantly in a bed where she never did in a cot, it was our first hint of any sleep for 15 months! :dohh::hugs:

Sarah, hello :xmas3:and big :hugs:, xx

Just put a smiley in their and don't know where it went, that will be fun when it posts up, I can see it now but leaving it in! lol

Right, big hugs to all, hope everyone has a great day and Genies gets her post today! We had nothing yesterday and i find it hard to believe we had nothing (i am waiting for so much)I think the postman just left it a day, we will get tons today!
:xmas16::xmas12:

Happy V Day Laura for yesterday. :happydance:
Emzy- You had a really busy day and a busy weekend make sure you get some rest I dont know how you do it.
I have done most of our Christmas shopping and its all wrapped up we need to go out on Saturday to finish off and OH to start as he hasnt started yet but just been reading in the paper that its the busiest shopping day of the year on Saturday so that should be fun. I have my Christmas food shop been delivered on Thursday so glad we dont have to go food shopping. We are going to OH's Mams this year for dinner then over to my Auntys on the afternoon for xmas tea where we will see my parents.
I had an awful nights sleep last night was up most of the night with heartburn and no amount of Gaviscon was helping and then finally got to sleep at 4am and then Ollie was up at 5am thinking it was play time and would not go back to sleep so I am shattered today.

Eee Ladies sorry for the selfish post just had to pop on cos had a few pound in my sun bingo account and just won 2grand i have never wont anythin in my life.

Where is everybody ????

Iv'e had a miserable day today been stuck at home as Olivia is unwell and has pretty much screamed all day on and off. Has rocked me a little bit i'm not sure how I will cope on a day like today with a newborn added into the equation !!

I feel for you FB - Ive had pretty much no sleep for 4 days and feel like rubbish. I havent had heartburn yet but remember how much it hurts. xxx

BTP - I can't imagine having to buy prezzies for 5 kids !! You must be so busy wrapping and tagging !!! xxx

Hi Ladies!!!
Sorry I haven't been on much still...so so busy making things for people!

But I have a tiny favour. Miss Peyton is in a photo contest on FB that ends December 22. If you could all click the link and "like" her photo it would be very much appreciated.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.264174593640108&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=10150433170803482&set=o.63550503080&type=1&theater

It's a picture with her Pixie...she has loved that thing from about 6 months and Pixie was among her first words! lol

Thanks ladies!!
xi

Fb- wow ... What a fab Xmas present, lucky girl x

Btp- I bet Xmas at yours is amazing... How do u work out how much to spend on each child ? Imagine how many grandchildren your have one day. !!!! X

Mama bird- I already done it hon x
Xxx

Fb drinks on you then love ? Well done x

Laura sorry your day been rubbish hope you get some sleep x

Hi mama will get onto it now x

one of my 4 awaited parcels arrived but it wasn't ss

Amelia seems to have shot up in the lady few days I think she is really tall! Layla isn't :)

:hi:

FB - excellent result you should be having a nice Christmas now ! Hope you spend some of it on treating yourself!

Mamabird - already done :)

We are going to both parents on alternate days as we do each year at the inlaws we squeeze 13 of us round the table it's a nightmare if anyone needs to move. I would love one crimbo at home one year just the three of us.

Sarahkka wondered where you've been hiding - finally got my tinned pumpkin ordered so an going to try to make pumpkin pie :)

Emzy - slow down otherwise you'll run yourself down !

Need advice meant to be visiting a three week old baby tomorrow but the last three days JJ has had really runny nappies almost explosions where he has at least 4 dirties a day but yesterday was 6 in the evening. He's happy in himself smiling laughing etc but at lunch he looked like he was struggling to keep food down - how do you know if he has a stomach bug or not? Am I best not to visit tomorrow incase he has got a bug? They liv an hour away and would hate for him to pass on something.

I'm shattered I've worked 15hrs yesterday and 12hrs today . I hate being an accountant at month end..... It's rubbish lol

Jelly - Wev'e told my parents that this year will be the last we will be coming to them for dinner - It's made me kinda sad but we literally open presents and then spend two days rushing around seeing our family. Next year with 2 kids I want to spend time at home so that Olivia can actually enjoy her presents after she opens them !!

That's what we have done for 10 years rush around between the two especially as they don't live close together. Only thing that stops me from not going to the parents is sil lives miles away and if we didn't see them at Xmas I doubt we would see them during the year. In an ideal world id like to do the family crimbo thing couple of weeks before so Christmas and boxing day we could all relax and actually enjoy ourselves.

jelly id avoid going just incase hun you would feel terrible if baby got it im sure. He would be bug free 48 hours after the loose nappy x
already done mama x

Mamma bird I've already done it :hugs: good luck!!

Ooooh FB how amazing!!! You can get some nice baby things ha ha

Last year was our first year not to go to family :rofl: have to say it was a disaster :lol: with tabs tantruming and Rosalie feeding all the time I really wished I had a grandparent to take over with one :haha: robin was asleep all day too.

This year we are having our 'Christmas' kind of on our own and then seeing parents the next day. But since it's 11 days after the real Christmas I'm not sure what it's going to be like...

Xmas we are at my mums for lunch and dh family for tea in between we will get to go home for a bit which will be nice we are usually rushing around even an hour at home to re charge and so the girls can sleep will be great !

Thank you ladies. Its a lovely little present before xmas and will be treating myself and putting some away for new baby things after xmas. Oh and treating little man of course.
Mamabird- Hi and have voted for you.
Laura- Sorry your having rubbish sleep. Hope it gets better soon.
I said to Oh when Ollie is a bit older and unserstands xmas a bit more I would like to stay at home so he can play with his presents when I was younger we always stayed at home to play with our toys. But for now I am happy to go and get my dinner cooked for me no washing up and no stressing its going to be rubbish :haha:

At my house we have 2 christmas days. Every other year Chance is at his dads Christmas eve to Christmas day. THis year is that yea,r so Mark, Riley and I will open some presents Christmas morning and then we go off to my parents for dinner. On Christmas day night, Santa comes back to deliver Chances' presents :haha: so we have boxing day as another Christmas day to spend all together where we always stay at home and cook our own dinner. Boxing day night we are off to the in-laws. Whatever day we have Chance is always our 'Christmas Day' and we always spend it at home till the late afternoon so there is no rushing around. I hope this makes sense! :blush:

FB, well done on the win honey. What a treat before Christmas. x
GG, I hope today is the day for SS. x

My DH has bought me a lovely second hand car for Christmas this year and I love it as our new family car. It is a blue renault scenic, 2005 (the newest car I have ever owned! lol) and its fab! I love him soooo much! :thumbup:

On a negative note, I FEEL LIKE UTTER CRAP!
I have caught Rileys cold and I am now really suffering with an awful headache, sore throat,, cough and streaming nose and eyes. I feel terrible. :cry: Riley feels terrible which is not nice and its so hard looking after a poorly toddler when I feel so awful too! :nope: Sorry about the massive moan.

I must go and sort myself out and so that I may start to look like a human being again! I hope you all feel better than me, and enjoy your day. xx

Hello!

FB, congrats on the money love, Its lovely just b4 christmas! I have been doing the lotto determined to be a christmas millionaire! lol! I put £5 in my lotto account, bought 4 lotto tickets and spent the last £1 on a instant win which won £10 so i carried on! Atm I still haven't put any more money in from my bank so still on the first £5 i have done 2 euro millions lines, and still got £10 in my lotto account! :haha:

Ladyk, I put money away every week for christmas and out holiday each year, the children have £100 each, it is what i have always given them so each child has had the same, then on top of their presents i do stockings which has little things in, some really nice things in some cases! I get everything on offer or hunt about for the best price. If i spend over i put slightly less in stockings, so with Ben I got him a dsi with a game for £140 and the game will be given from one of the others, and the girls have lots more clothes in their stockings!

Got a huge blank now!!

We took the children to make a wicker and paper lantern today, they are making them in town, then next week in the evening there is a lantern parade, we made a star lantern, they are remarkably easy! I have bought a kit home so Emmie can make one, she would have loved it but is away so that is our job so she can carry her own lantern for the parade!

Genies, hope your ss turns up soon xx

I am a bit selfish with Christmas, the children have been away the last few, as Sophie was little and so we had christmas with just us and did another christmas on boxing day, but it is never quite the same!
So this year we are all here and it will be manic but really great, I have got less stressed about these things as i am older so better able to cope with the mess in a calm way, not twitching at every bit of wrap thrown down!!lol The mil is over, my dh goes to get his son and her, I drink so he does it, and it works both ways as i am able to manage a mil with a few drinks inside me!! When i think about it i object to our day having the intrusion of her but when it actually comes down to it i enjoy it, I am a very social person, if i do anything i have a habit of inviting friends along! Even today we had some friends with us to lantern make and they are coming back for the parade xx

Ohhh computer having a big tizzz on me, best go, nearly lost whole post then! :xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->