September Stars

Yay or icandy pears!! I put mine all up on Saturday and I bloody love it! it works fab with the big apple seat on the front for Holly, the pear seat would defo be too small for her. I used it just as the Apple on Saturday too and it's fab. Thanks to blob I also have the converter, wheels, raincovers, carrycot, footmuffs and parasol! The person that sold me the Apple though gave us the wrong rain cover so we had to go out and buy one on Saturday and it was bloody £30!!! Grr!

Can we open our pressies now??!

Yay you've got it at last gg!!! Can we open them now pleeeeeeeaee?!

I've just takn my older cat to the vet.. She's had bloody diarrhoea and is drinking loads more. She has to go back for blood tests tomorrow but he vet is very concerned and it's looking like it could be something quite serious :( I feel very upset, I am trying to be positive because she's not ha bloods done yet but he said both symptoms together ie drinking more due to chronc diarrhoea is not good, and separately they're not good either. Either way something is going wrong inside but he wouldn't tell me what he thought it was when I asked, he just said he didn't want to go nto that yet :( poor girly she's only 7 :(

Sorr for sad post!!

Btp, our boys hamsters both died overnight a few months ago, on the same night which was very strange!! They were in separate cages!! Alex found them and was upset for all of 3 minutes and Nathan just wanted to look at them!

Sorry to hear about your cat Louise, I really hope the vets can make her better. :hugs:

Shall we vote on when to open SS? xx

Good afternoon ladies..

How are you all today?

Louise - sorry your cat is poorley :( Hope she's ok in the long run and has just caught a bug.

Yey for SS and new prams!

Well, my tooth (or lack of) is much better today, but I still can't taste cos of my cold. OH is off work with a sickness bug - he's been up being sick all night - so no doubt we'll all get that lol - it never ends here!

Also, I decided today to give the online bingo a go. Not just FB, but quite a few people I know have won big lately, so I thought i'd have a go myself. What a rip off! I deposited £20, and won £40, and it won't let me withdraw it because they gave me £20 bonus money when I signed up. But surely I should be able to withdraw £20?! because even if I paid the bonus £20 back then i'd still have won £20? God knows. I'm not playing again. :sulk:

Opti- I had free money in mine and had to deposit £10 to get my money back to withdraw my winnings. Then had to wasnt allowed to withdraw it all had to keep £20 in as it was a bonus or something.

Louise hope the cats ok such a worry x

yay for the pears ! oh how I miss mine :(

Opti I thought the bingo sounded tempting ! Not so much now !

I don't mind when we open ? We can go for it now ?

I'm happy to open now. Why don't the people that want to open now, open now, but the people that would rather wait, wait til christmas? Think some people waited last year but some opened before, as some don't like opening presents before xmas!

Louise that's lovely having a surprise party! Hope your cat will be ok :hugs:

BTP I haven't started wrapping and already worrying won't get it all done in time..... I think I'd be in complete panic if I had 5 kids to wrap for lol

Opti glad your tooths better. We had the vomit bug couple of weeks ago, thong that made me feel better was the electrolyte drinks. Fingers crossed you don't get it.

Right got to go and do some work as office is manic and I've lots of prep for year end. Blurrggh

I'm happy to open Anytime but would like it to be when pea is awake so she can open it..although my secret Santa was extra wonderful and sent one to me too : )

Btp- sorry to hear about the death of the hamster... Xx
Louise- hope your cat will be ok x

And yay to double prams... I still look at doubles all the time but we don't have the room for two and I love my stokke so much I doubt I'll give it up...

We have been broke all month and was getting worried about it, until grant won £300 at work today wooohoooo !!

Evening ladies, sorry for my lack of posts, it's been mad round here!!

Lots of love to mums, dads, toddlers, babies and bumps!!

I am so tired, don't quite know how I am still up and awake! It was my work Xmas "do" on Saturday night, and I am still not all better!! It was at the Birdcage in Manchester, was fab but messy, didn't get home til almost 5am. I am too old to be doing this now!! No wonder I very rarely go out, it's much safer to drink a nice glass of vino in the house instead of being out!!! Anyway, all done now, and only 6 sleeps til Santa, as the boys keep saying!!

SS - I am going to be a party pooper and keep Sam's until the big day, cos I don't want the big boys to suspect something other than Father Christmas! I do have my sneaking suspicions about who Sam's SS is........

Right that's me done, hope to be back for more tomorrow!! Night all xx

Asher glad you had a good time at the do ! :)

Lady k how did he win ? That's great x

Well I took Amelia to the Drs she has a chest infection and has got antibiotics not that you would know really as she has been a demon all day !

Their favourite game is the minute I get them out the high chairs the scramble to climb into laylas one and stand up in it , Layla I can get through to and make her stop but not meily she stands in it laughing at me so I take her out and she just runs back she must have done it 5 or 6 times and I say no, shout , give her eyecontact , wag my finger ect but nothing works she thinks it's funny ! They stop the game when the tray goes back on but I needed to really wash it after Layla and her chocolate yoghurt , photo on Facebook :)

Sorry about the sick cat Louise and :( your poor ds BTP

The iPad died so I can't rememer what to say....

I love my iCandy :lol:

GG its taken it over a week now to get to you :hissy: - I did laugh putting the address thinking how obvious it would be :dohh:

I don't care when I open we've cancelled Christmas till Jan 6th

I've wrapped the presents for the 25th Christmas so they have something...

Hey girls!
Am in the middle of wrapping/packing/housecleaning holiday chaos and guess wha just made an appearance?
:witch: !!!!!!
The last time I had my period was two years ago to this exact date, then two weeks later I was knocked up and then BFing. I guess Tobe is drinking less (although it doesn't feel like it), or whatever, because I am now cycling again. Good stuff for TTC in September.
Meanwhile, I will quite literally have to dig all the feminine hygiene supplies out of the back of the bathroom cabinet. They've been gathering dust there for quite awhile.

We leave for my parents' on Thursday. Have 70000000000000000000000 things to get done before then, all urgent.

Tobe now points at elephant pictures and trumpets appropriately. And looks guilty when I yell at him to stop touching terrible dangerous things. And he likes to dance in a little circle until he is dizzy. Then he falls over and bonks his giant head. Covered in bruises these days! :( Bit nervous to take him out, actually. I get worried that someone is going to report me.

Did we agree about the SS present? I will open today with Holly if others are opening before crimbo... just don't wanna be the only one ha ha!

I'm saving ours till xmas day aswell as we have two other secret Santa prezzies (baby group and dog forum (I'm a geek I know!!) and agreed to do them Xmas day) but im fine with others opening if they REALLY want too :haha:

Will be back later to catch up on everything else. Xx

Louise : my parents cat had very similar symptoms to your puss cat and was about 5 when it started. He was diagnosed with diabetes and was controlled with tablets and he went on absolutely fine until he was about 14! I hope the bloods come back ok Hun. Xxx

GG - I have tried to write down how he won it but no matter how I put it it sounded awful so let's say they have this pool they put money in each week and if one of their people come up in the news they win what's in the pot, one of grants people came in the news yesterday... It must be lovely seeing both your girls play... It why I want such a close age gap between mine.. Xx

Sarah- how strange I'm going to say yay to having your cycle back..lol x

Asher- I think jake knows the truth now about Santa but doesn't want it confirmed, it was only last week mum confirmed to me Santa isn't real..lol 33 years she finally told me..x

Jelly- have you convinces hubby yet to start trying in the new year? It's only the pregnancy which is the problem for us x

:nope:I swear I am going to kill someone.....:hissy: :grr: :x
Why do stupid car breaker men think they can mess with a hormonal and very stressed pregnant lady? Why tell me one price last week when they looked and then drop the price today?...Don't they know I need the money. :blush:

AArrrggghhhhh......

Anyways, you may have guessed I am a little stressed today. We are trying to get rid of our car and because we do not want the hassle of selling it we thought we would scrap it. Well, I have waited in for 2 stupid men today both haggling over the agreed price...FFS. So, tomorrow another is coming and Lord help him if he tries to haggle me then! :growlmad:
This has caused a huge row with me and DH, who is very busy at work and therefore very stressed already. I need this like a hole in the head.

Sorry for the huge rant there ladies, just needed to get it off my chest!

I seem to have 'popped' over the last 2 days and now look really quite pregnant. It still feels like fat to me but everyone is being kind and saying otherwise! :haha:

LadyK...where did you see the Coca Cola truck...it is really local to me today but as DH is at work I think we will miss it.
Emzy, did you open your SS? x
Louise, How is your Kitty? x
Sarah, not so great about AF at Christmas, but Yay for them returning for TTC. x
Asher, so glad you enjoyed the Christmas party. I cannot even remember the last time I was out until 5am....let alone even awake until 1am! lol x

Sorry, the stress and baby brain has completely fogged my mind and I really cannot remember anything else.
I hope you are all well. xx Only 5 more sleeps till Christmas! :thumbup: :xmas16: :xmas8: :xmas12:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->