September Stars

He he Laura perhaps I should go help nuns wrap presents ? That could be my calling :) :)

Yay Ladyk. Congratulations and welcome to the preggars club.

Congratulations ladyk!

I've actually come on here to ask you all to pray for a very special little boy, his mum is a friend of a friend. She left baby ethan with someone whilst she went out she was out for 3 hours and when she returned he wasn't breathing and he was starved of oxygen for 20 minutes. He had a bleed on the brain and is now brain damaged. He was christened last night at 5pm and they switched his life support off at 8pm but he never gave up fighting and so far has managed almost 15 hours without life support, he hasn't moved or opened his eyes but he is still breathing and they are now considering moving him to a hospice. Please please pray for him and his family. The Facebook group for him is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/307200342636758/ :'(

OMG Boony your poor friend :cry: I have everything crossed for a full recovery for the poor little one xx

Your poor friend Boony. Fingers crossed everything is going to be okay with the little boy. He seems a fighter so lets hope so.

OMG Boony your poor poor friend :( What was the cause??

looks like he's been hit on the head intentionally from what she's said, and she said it'll be going to court.

Omg that's such sad news... Will be praying he fully recovers, must be a mothers worse nightmare x

I just spent 15 minutes trying to remember how to put the highchair down. How many times have I put that thing up and down and I couldn't remember how to do it for the life of me!!

Off to the midwife this afternoon. I'm not expecting too much as I remember they wouldn't listen to the heartbeat at the 16 week appointment last time (although they've now changed it to an 18 week appointment for some reason) but I'm secretly hoping they've changed the rules and will have a listen as I haven't heard it yet!

Oh and Kara baby is due the day before Holly's birthday :) Also I had the period pains too and have had them every time I would be due on my period. I did with Holly too all the way through! x

I did with Paige too but that's when I almost lost her and was bleeding with it too... I guess because of that I just worry. I heard its really common. Grants already started talking double prams.. I don't want to give up my stokke so hoping I'll come up with a plan by then. I'm also worried about telling jake, I don't know how he will take it...we have been talking about having another hoping it will give him time to get used to the idea.. He loves Paige to bits so don't know why he keeps saying he will move out if we have another...don't know if he is joking or not..

Jelly- your post made me laugh.. Fingers crossed for you, sorry I went ahead without you... But as I said we only tried once, I should say grant was trying as I'm sure I was half asleep..lol x

Emzy- My 16 week appointment is an 18week one to I wonder why they have changed it I wont hear the heartbeat anyway till 36weeks borrowed my friends doppler and heard it again today myself love hearing it.
Ladyk- I am really struggling to find a double I really like. I have fallen in love with the Mamas and Papas Sola though I shouldnt really look at anything other than a double but I was saying to OH I dont really walk that far only bout 20mins to my Mams or taking the dog so am thinking of just getting a buggy board for Ollie I am going to see closer to the time and see how he is at walking if we do any big walking I am usually with OH so can use Ollies stroller for him. I am sure Jake will love having another little brother or sister. I had the pains too as Emzy said when my period would of been due.

Boony is it suggested then that the babysitter is to blame?

Roll on Xmas my children need new toys they arnt constructively playing with anything at the moment !

I'm not really sure who was looking after him she's being very careful what she puts on Facebook probably because she's hoping it will go to court. But yes it seems that way, she said the MRI and forensic evidence shows it wasn't an accident. I'll copy and paste the info from the site below

I just want to explain a little more about what's happened.. ethan was not with me for almost 3 hours when I got home he was not breathing. His body was starved of oxygen for 20minutes. This started Saturday night.. he's had a trauma to his head causing bleeding.. the bleeding has stopped but still there and lies behind his eyes. He is brain damaged and now off all drugs responding well. Currently stands as stable but he is not waking or moving. This is.not a good sign, he's brain dead but to what extent is unknown! This I'm currently not bothered about I'm just want him alive and with me! His heart is strong and working alone he is however on life support with his breathing although he does try and take a breath on his own! All i can say in regards of how this happened is it will be going to court, it was no accident as far as forensic evidence goes and MRI results, I can not explain how I feel or what is going on in ny head or what we did to deserve this or how ethan ever deserved this he US a brilliant happy baby who's touched many people.and changed my life completely! I just need to be strong and for.him to keep fighting I cannot answer anymore questions as this is all i know
Although I beg for you all to say a pray for my little man, to wish on a star to whisper before you fall asleep. And I am giving everything iv got for him to pull through this. Next 48 hours are critical thanks.for all your messages I've been reading them to ethan xxxxxxxxxxx

Since then he has been christened and his machine was turned off at 8pm last night. They were going to transfer him to her local children's hospice but he isn't strong enough to travel so for now he is staying in hospital.
People from the Facebook site have been fundraising and have so far got over £800 in 3.5 hours! Such a little fighter bless him!

How awful Boony I was crying reading that, I dont know how the Mummy must feel big hugs to her and all her family. Fingers crossed for the little boy he sounds like such a little fighter.

Boony - that's absolutely awful. Thoughts and prayers to your poor friend and to little Ethan.

Boony that's so awful, I'm crying on the train to work. I can't even imagine how his mummy feels :(

Boony thinking of you and poor little Ethan and his mummy. xx That story is heartbreaking but he sounds like a little fighter. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->