September Stars

Teeny no I haven't yet... I feel bad if I'm the only one opening before christmas ha ha!!

Post a bump pic, we need a piccy!

Sorry your having a rubbish day but yes we need a bump pic.

I am feeling rubbish have had a horrible headache all afternoon and have started with a runny nose and achy all over so I know the flu is on its way which is not what i need. I have been meaning to go for my flu jab but they only do it on saturday mornings and I am usually really busy and thought I cant remeber the last time I had flu so will be fine but no its here hoping its gone by xmas but as there is nothing i can take i am going to have a rubbish few days when i have loads to do. Sorry for the big moan.

Firstly just want to say SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush::flower:

I am not a very good member on here, I seriously don't know where my time goes anymore! I am either walking Murphy or out with Hope!!!

I miss you all so much, gutted I missed SS I would of happily taken part!

I want to come of my meds but my Dr is reluctant to and wants me to wait till spring, she says this time of year is not good and with Ian deploying early Feb she thinks its in my best interest to keep taking them, so I guess I will listen to her!!!

How are all you gorgeous Mommas?

I have a lovely cold thanks to Hope!!

Hi becs! I've got a rotten cold too :(

If everyone else is waiting til crimbo to open then I will too! Just thought we were opening once everyone received, but I don't mind :)

Lovely seeing you back becs :) its quieter here in recent weeks, I hope it doesn't fade out!!

Thanks for kind words about my cat, bloodys show liver enzymes are up or something, could be a parasite or food allergies... Either are a lot better than what I was thinking! So she's has some de worming stuff and she's in antibiotics and if she's no better after Xmas she needs new food but she's been on the same food for years so unless she's developed an allergy I dont think it's that !

Sorry for rubbish personals erc but so tired, will catch you all tomorrow..

Oh forgot to say. I've spent the lat two days reading our sept stars pregnancy forum.. September! Giggling at all the curries and sex and bloody shows and sweeps! And have to admit giggling a bit at some of the ladies who were talking about niggles and will tonight be the night, knowing now that it was a good couple of weeks until babies arrives in some cases!!! I'd recommend it!! It's made me more broody than holding other people's babes!!!

Oh Louise that sounds like fun be like reading a familiar book , where did you find the thread?

Becs hello my love sorry about the cold but good to see you x

Hugs to fb and teeny xx

I had lunch with a old work friend today and then helped my nun with her Xmas wrapping as I always do which was lovely

I don't feel to well not sure if it's a water infection but very uncomfortable and lower back pain .

girls have been busy into everything again today I def think they need new toys at Xmas they seem bored of what they have !

Is there any room in the pregnant gang ???? Cause I found out 30 mins ago I'm 6 weeks pregnant !!!!! I'm still in shock, we only tried once ... Didn't even realise I was late but had sore boobs today, felt a bit sick so thought I would do a test ... Didn't think I was... Not told anyone but you guys.. Will only tell close family for now xxxx

Jelly- was going to text you but realised it was too late to text... Xxx

Oh wow kara congratulations!!!! What a fab christmas present! Any ideas on an EDD?

Omg Kara !!!! That is fantastic news !! Decision was made for you then :haha:

Welcome to the gang (again!) xxxxxxxx yay big congrats Hun. Xxxx

Eeek!!! Kara! That's fantastic news!! Welcome to the preggers gang! Eeek I'm all excited for you!

Lady k - omg !!!! Just thought I'd have a quick log in before bed..... Umm i best get get started then, you've always been real quick or Grant is superman lol. No need to convince dh he would have me pregnant last year if he had it his way.

Louise great news about the cat as either sound treatable which must be a relief

Teeny - really hope you get the price you were looking for.

Sarahkka - hope the witch passes soon, always happens at the worst time booooo hissssss

Hope all poorly mums with colds feel better very soon :hugs:

Picked JJ up from nursery today and received lots and lots of Xmas gifts, JJ dressed as Santa with a handmade photo holder painted by him, different pics with pain and glued paper eg Xmas pud snowman, balancer of pics of JJ surrounded in lots of readies smiling and laughing, reindeer food in a little reindeer packet to sprinkle on the grass Xmas eve etc I loved looking through it all they attached pics of him making all these different things too. Thankfully he hasn't been crying tonight as he has past couple of nights which must mean his teething is becoming less painful.

Afm - I'm shattered the hours at work at the moment and more work is passing my way so the sooner I get pregnant the better even though I'm not telling work as early as I did last time - 7 wks (as staff shortages and weren't going to recruit until September which meant I'd have already been in mat leave, so told them early so that we could start looking then)....... Lady k in your line of work will you have to tell them early too?

Thanks guys..so pleased I had you lot to tell. EDD 13th August although now I'm feeling aches and pains as if I'm due on... So going to worry right up until I get my scan..but as I said to grant if something bad did happen I would want you guys to know anyway..

Jelly get a wiggle on it...xxx

Jelly yes work is a huge problem, yes I should tell them but once I do they take me off the streets and in a office based miles away, they will want me to do 9-5 mon - fri which I just can't do due to child care... I may wait till after Xmas to tell them and find safe things to do till then.... Xx

Lady k - job done :rofl: dh when realised going commando so to speak said 'really? You fed up of work now' so I just said yes ...... Looks like I best get back on the diet now

Yay I love waking up to good news ! Big surprise congratulations to you ! xxxx
Will you get an early scan?

Jelly that made me chuckle good luck with your plans ;)

This thread will be 90 % pregnant soon !

Right better crack on with our day back later x

Huge congratulations Lady K! I am so pleased for you! What a wonderful Christmas Surprise. xx

Morning Ladies ! Had to log in and check I hadnt dreamt Karas news last night !!! Again hun massive congrats - you'll have to take it easy over xmas now :haha: And nothing bad will happen hun ! Hope the pains have gone this morning. xxx

Sarahkka - How is Tobe doing ? Any better hun ? I did lol at the head "bonking" !! Olivia is always covered in bruises. She has no fear and seems to constanty be throwing herself off something xx

BTP : RIP Hammy - Glad that it wasn't too upsetting for them. I hate the whole loosing pets thing but can't help but have them again and again. My home would feel really weird without at least one furry to deal with ! xx

Emzy : Sounds like you had a fab time with your family. Loving the bump pics ! I havent got a bump at all this time but will post one when I do show ! xx

Optical : I cant wait until Olivia is old enough to sart riding ! Im trying to convince my sis to let me take my eldest niece who is 6 but all the schools round here are very expensive :wacko: xx

Louise : How lovely about the party - what a nice surprise ! And good news for the puss cat. I hate it when our pets are poorly. xx

Asher : 5am get in !! Crikey I think the last time I did that I was 18. Id of been asleep in a corner by about 1am !!! xx

GG : Hows Amelia doing now the antibiotics have kicked in ? Loved the messy pic on FB !! Bless :cloud9: Do you regularly help nuns wrap their presents GG ?? I love autocorret !! xx

Teeny : Hope you get the car sorted hun. I hate it when men treat you like an idiot as they think your a woman they can get away with it - Morons !! xx

FB : Hope your feeling better soon hun. xx

Becs : Yay and welcome back - Good to hear from you and that your feeling well. I think your right to be following your Drs advice though hun. Hope you can get back in the swing of things and start posting a little more. xx

Jelly : Thats lovely what the nursery gave you - I love personal stuff like that !! xx

Well were off to do some more xmas shopping today and a food shop as OH is off from the 30th and is such a pig he'll eat us out of house and home otherwise !! 10 days until my 30th (New Years Day) !!! my mum and dad have got something nice planned (secretly) and i'm hoping for enough money to do my driving lessons. Its only taken me 12 years but found the courage to find an instuctor I can trust and understands my fears so hoping to be driving by the summer :happydance: Maybe in time for our weekend away/stars weekend !!! Have a good day everyone. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->