September Stars

Lady k - wow!!!! :happydance: Congratulations! Yey!!! I too had pains with Isabelle and Emma, docs said it was just little bean stretching my tummy and getting all nice and comfy :cloud9:
Lots of sticky :dust: your way!

Boony - that's awful. They'd have to lock me up, not the babysitter - for their safety! Poor little man.. Fx he pulls through :sad1: Can't imagine what they're going thru :sad1:

:hugs: to all the poorly people. I'm still ill - Chris has had to take the day off work today to look after the kids. I now can't hear very well, as well as taste or smell. Spent most of the day in bed. Hope you all feel better than me. Gotta have some fasting blood tests tomorrow to see if there's anything making my immune system so weak.

Hope you're all ready for christmas!

Boony that is heartbreaking, prayers and thoughts out to Ethan xx

We had a childrens party at work today one of my colleagues dressed up as Santa and gave out prezzies, they had face painting and party food. Another colleague dressed up as one of our company mascots. The kids were making him dance and pulling his tail. Now today made me broody, one girl was 2 1/2 and chatting away but was so cute in pigtails and chubby cheeks. Another little boy kept on asking 'what's that' 'what's that' I couldn't help but laugh. Didn't take JJ as it was his last day at nursery today as he's moving full time at the other nursery next year. Felt strange to think I wasn't going back.

Well dh is obviously in a good mood as he's cooking dinner tonight first time since October that he's cooked during the week.

enjoy your dinner Jelly , whats he cooking?

anyone know a good hand cream my hands are falling apart ?

Hello all,
Been chatty!:haha:

Huge congrats Ladyk k for the next babyk, wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!xx:hugs:

Awful news about the baby that was injured, I cant stand the idea of someone harming a baby on purpose, why oh why?:hugs:

Dh actually said about another baby today, you could have blown me over, omg, he never told me but it seems he is broody! lol

I have a dilema!
My mum and dad sold a house a while back, my mum had the house staged, and after i held an auction to sell all the contents, it was all new items just in to stage it.
After there was still a cooker, a single and double bed and a 3 seater sofa left, all brand new, a friend offered to take the stuff and store it in their garage for her, and she said she would try and sell it asap.
Anyway it has been just over a year, this chap has not been in touch or spoken to my parents since, my mum has found a buyer for the sofa and so was trying to contact him, i live 2 doors down from this blokes daughter so when my mum couldnt get in touch i went to her to try and contact her dad, anyway last night he sent my mum a text saying he had tried to sell the stuff for her, had not managed it so had sold it to a house clearance person for £200 and felt that was fair to keep as payment for storage!
So now she has no items and no money.
He is a builder and she kept him in work last summer and i felt way over charged her, but as a friend of the family i kept quiet and assumed all was above board, now i wonder.
Anyway his daughter is on my fb, so she will read anything i put up about it, my mum went to the police who say its not to do with them its a civil issue.
My mum just wants this guys name to be dirt, and for no one else to be ripped off by him, what do i do?? Do i keep the daughter as a friend on fb (because tbh if i saw her i think i would have to say something, she must have known) Should i post up about it, or leave it or what, I am so angry for my parents, my mum because she trusted him and he is a lowlife, and a thief!:shrug: Help me out guys what would you do?:shrug:

Sorry to be on here moaning! and my problems are nothing on others i know that!

My friend is coping better this the 3rd year after the loss of her baby, we had a chat and it certainly seemed she is dealing with it easier.

Been so busy, and still so much to do, hope i get wrapped!

Back soon all xx

Kara thats fab news!!!! Wonder who will be next?!!!!

Boony thats awful, poor little soul xxx

Btp I would go to the daughter again and talk to her about it , it's horrible to think of your mum being ripped off like that and I wouldn't stand for it !
If the guy never said about charging for storage or asked for his space back then he is just a theif who has taken advantage !

Have you thought of seeking some advice from CAB, they are good at this stuff. He seems like a right sort xx

I agree citizen advice may help. I'd speak to the daughter informally if that makes sense.

GG loccitane Shea handcream (unfraganced) is the best handcream I know. Sorted my bleeding hands quickly and you can order on the Internet. Also recommend their cuticle cream it's fab for strengthening your nails. Dh made lasagne with salad from scratch.

Btp- that's awful about what he did to your mum. Unfortunatly it is a civil matter, but I will look into loop holes in the law...CAB would be the best person to speak to see if she can get some free legal advice. I had to deal with a cat which this lady gave to her mother in law to look after but the mother in law refused to give it back.. She had it for almost a year by the time this lady wanted the cat back so we couldn't do much, we tired to get the cat back but the old lady threatened to kill herself so we had to cut contact.x

Jelly- sex every other day is suppose to be the best way to plan trying for a baby nights, but I also heard a man that cooks has better sperm and is super sexy..lol x

:rofl: my dh would love me telling him that.... Have to admit it was good lasagne. Think I'm Just going to take it easy for awoke as you hear of people relaxing the whole TTC and falling pregnant. We were NTNP last time so this whole TTC lark is abit new to me. I've been temping for past couple of months but gave up opks as they were annoying having to poas every day especially with my long cycles

Ladyk :hugs: congratulations AND :sulk: I want one!!

Boony I CANNOT believe thats happened :cry: How awful, I cannot even imagine that poor poor mother. Why on earth would someone do that?? :grr:

Well thats me off in the morning for Lincoln really should be in bed... x

Jelly I didn't really TTC (since I fell pregnant 2nd time we DTD :dohh:) buuuuut when we decided to try, I knew all about the change in CM and went with that and tested when I noticed a change?

Almost finished packing and wrapping for the big trip tomorrow: the old 8-hour drive through the mountains to my parents' house!
The weather is supposed to be good, I'm about to load up the ipod with good tunes, etc, and the gravol is sitting on the kitchen counter, ready to drug the children right at the start of the trip! :thumbup:
Ho ho ho off I go... :xmas3:

Jelly I know all about ttc and hopefully you won't have to wait too long I used to temp but it drove me insane and friends used to worry about me , I worked out rough dates on the computer and dtd every other day during that time and learnt to look for body signs and in the end it worked ! Obviously :) good luck lovely xx

At 1.30am baby ethan took his last breath and is now with the angels he laid with his mummy until 5.40. :'(

The man that did it was charged with gbh yesterday. Guess that will change to something worse now.

At 1.30am baby ethan took his last breath and is now with the angels he laid with his mummy until 5.40. :'(

The man that did it was charged with gbh yesterday. Guess that will change to something worse now.

Aw so sorry Boony big hugs to your friend. And sleep tight little Ethan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->