September Stars

Boony that's truly awful, that poor mummy and her family :( sleep tight baby Ethan x

Even though it's so tempting with all the talk of ttc etc we're still waiting until January at the least as I am paranoid about having LOs birthdays too close together! Lilia w conceived on the 13th December so ideally want to have a good few weeks between their birthdays!! This is presuming it happens straight away for us again!

Lilia did a poo in her potty yesterday!!! Complete accident, she didn't actively decide to I don't think, we sit her on it for a bit every few days and just say are you going to have a wee, I still think its too early myself but Wayne wanted to get her used to it, well she pooed in it then got a bit upset I think it might have scared her a bit!

Aw boony I was so hoping that wasn't going to happen ! The poor mother she must be devastated !

I hope the person to blame rots in jail !

Have safe trips girls x

As for ttc, both times it took 2 cycles. Both times I worked out a rough ovulation date, I'm quite lucky as my cycles are regular. With holly we did it once and I thought we had missed the date but obviously not! This time we dtd most days the week of ovulation. This time I also noticed when I got ewcm so made sure we did it then, but I never got that with holly.

Boony, I am so sorry to hear about baby Ethan and his family. :cry: xx
BTP, sorry to hear about your mums situation...the man is a thief and should be held account for his underhand actions. x

I can give no advise on TTC as with Riley it was an operation and clomid and this time a complete fluke! We had not used any protection since Riley was born and we were in the process of fertility treatments again. I did use OPKs but they were ALWAYS negative so gave up. The vicar was praying for us leading up to our wedding so I like to hold the belief that played some part! :thumbup:
Most ladies say EWCM is the best indicator so if I was actively trying I think I would try this next time.

I cannot believe this pregnancy is going sooo fast. 18 weeks tomorrow. I find out in 21 days whether it is team pink or team blue for us....jealous that Emzy finds out in 7 though! :haha:

I am off to the shops with the kiddiwinks in a bit, so must dash. xx

Oh my, I have just noticed I am halfway through my ticker boxes! x

LadyK - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Congratulations to you and happy and healthy 9 months!!

Boony - Rest in peace baby ethan!! I hope the scumbag rots in jail!!!

Louise - I had a really strange dream about you the other night... i had a dream that I came to visit you in the hospital after you had a baby lol!! Very strange!!!

Sorry I havent been on and posting in so long... I've been so occupied with Pippa and back and forthing to our local hospital!!

Pippa has to go to Royal London tomorrow as she has got a hernia and is causing her soooo much pain :( which may result in emergency surgery if the doctor thinks she needs it :( I'm so upset for her...just wanna take the pain away and make her all better!!!!

Kimi is doing fantastic....has an awful cold but is still her chirpy happy self!!!

Will try and get on over Christmas (depending on what happens tomorrow... emzy and kara i will text you both so you can keep everyone updated if you dont mind)

Big hugs to EVERYONE!!!

xx

Sarah and blob, hope you have safe journeys :thumbup:

Boony - Fly high little man :sad1: Never a stronger argument for capital punishment in my eyes. :sad1:

BTP - I agree with the citizen's advice. With regard to facebook, I think that i'd just post and expose him as a lying thieving scumbag! And i'd go round to her house and ask her where my money/stuff was. It's her family; it becomes her problem. Maybe i'm a little too confrontational for my own good though, I'd probably get knocked out as i'm really soft, I just have a big mouth :haha: How big is she? :haha:

Ym - Fx for pippa, she's such a fighter. :hugs:

As for TTC, I never temped or charted.. I just dtd every day! lol. Thankfully we caught on the first month with Izzy, otherwise i'm really not sure how long i'd have kept that up for. I became completely addicted to poas though - I tested with a first response really early and then did a test almost every day. I was crazy!

I have never TTC fell pregnant on contreception OH must have strong swimmers fell on the injection and the pill. I dont want any more babies after this 1 so I wont be going back on either of them :ha

Omg that's awful news, hope the man gets a proper punishment !!!!his Balls in a grinder wouldn't even come close To being enough... Soooo sad

Ym- so sorry to hear things are not going well, please text me with updates, hope she will be out soon and not in any pain really soon , love and hugs hon xx

Boony - heartfelt condolences to the family, truly dreadful thing to happen and sickening to think people can cause such harm. Your friend must be debarred :hug:

YM - hope all goes well for Pippa tomorrow with the hernia. Fingers crossed it can be treated quickly and easily

Sarahkka and blob - hope you both have a good journey

GG - may pick your brain on temping as been doing couple of cycles but I don't think I'm ovulating :-( but I thought that last time and fell pregnant

JJ has a new trick today he keeps taking his top off! When I got to nursery he was top less then as soon as I got home he sat there pulled his arms out and then over the head...... Think he might have to wear vests for awhile if this continues lol.

Louise - I dreamt we were pregnant at the same time last night so you never know?
Poor Lillia getting scared of pooping on the potty she might get used to it soon though, clever girl

Boony, thats so sad, feel so so sorry for your friend, sleep tight baby Ethan xxx

Thanks everyone. Ethans mummy is now home (well at her parents) she doesn't want to go to her own house just yet. She's coping well she's been to see the flowers being left for ethan tonight and met up with some people that were supporting her on Facebook whilst they let off some lanterns for him. I just hope she gets the justice that ethan deserves. She's being very careful what she puts on the Facebook page about the person that did it and hasn't named him which is good. My heart just breaks for her every time i go on the site and see peoples messages and pictures. Someone gave her a necklace (similar to the ones Ann makes) with a card that said 'To the best mummy in the world. I love you so much & im safe now. Love from Ethan George xxx' Made me cry never mind his poor mummy :'(

Me too becs so unbelievably sad!

I have just got a quinny zap stroller for £ 35 from gumtree the woman is going to hold onto it until after Xmas !

jelly with the temping I had the little book and plotted the little dot each day to look for a rise in temperature for ovulation but I never saw a pattern to it and started to worry I wasn't ovulating I spoke to the dr and she told me temping was old fashioned and doesn't tell you much so to chuck the thermometer away , since I just found it upsetting that's what I'd say to you chuck it away ! X

Hey guys, had a strange feeling something bad will happen, I started bleeding a few mins ago, the strange thing is if I had not done the test I would have just thought this was a period.... Got work tomorrow too... Not sure what to do...no pain yet but got major morning sickness at the same time x

Oh no hun, things may be fine still so don't panic. Can you call epu in morning? Or if its heavy bleeding maybe a&e tonight? X

Oh no LadyK everything may still be fine. I would maybe give epu a ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->