September Stars

Lady k try to keep calm and phone epu or dr in the morning ! Fingers crossed xx

Lady k - hope everything is ok. Remember bleeding can be quite common and you dis have it with Paige :hugs:

Had to get an ambulance for JJ tonight as he was struggling to breath when I checked on him. He's had two nebulisors and calpol and has been sent home. I just need to closely monitor him as they think he has a viral infection which is in his chest. Once again if no reaction to calpol/ibuprofen or the inhaler doesn't help have to go straight back to A&e. First time I've been to the new hospital which officially opened in September I think. Thing is it was 35 minutes away in small country dark lanes vs the old Hialeah which is off the main road less than 2 mikes away it's ridiculous the changed system.

Not sure if it was the adrenaline from the situation nut I've now got really bad diahorrea at the hospital had to keep going every 45 minutes after 3 tablets!

Oh no poor James, hope he will be ok, ibs is linked to emotions, that's one huge emotion you experienced.. LOve and hugs honey xx

No bleeding this morning and have gone into work... My work would think I was pulling a fast one due to Xmas. No pain today either. I'm going to pretend I just had a period and don't know I'm pregnant... I think I'll cope better that way.

Ladyk - I bled with both my girls and was terrified each time because of a MMC I had the first time we tried for Emma. Try not to worry; easier said than done I know. I was also a compulsive knicker checker, as well as the 50 million tests :hugs: Take it easy at work.. although sometimes it is just better to take your mind off it :hugs:

Jelly - Poor JJ!! Bet that was horrific. Dunno if docs have mentioned this, but be careful with giving him Ibruprofen if he's having trouble breathing. Asthmatics can't take it because it sets them off (I had asthma as a kid). Calpol is Ok tho :hugs: Hope he's better soon. And you, too. :hugs:

Genies - what a bargain! I can't start collecting prams as i'd never stop. We've had one since she was born and are still using it now lol. Gotta say, I can't fault the silvercross 3D. :thumbup:

AFM, I'm waiting in today for someone to pick up something I sold on Ebay, and i'm annoyed. I posted it, it got sent back to me undelivered. All the others I sent got there fine, so she must have just not been in. Then she asked me to meet her somewhere for her to pick it up. Errr.. No. THEN she says she wants refunding on postage because she never got it, and it's me that should have it out with the post office. Well, it's not my fault that you weren't in! Bit worried about her coming to the house actually cos we've had some heated emails over this!

Oh kara honey fingers crossed its just implantation bleeding, I bled a bit at about 6/7 weeks with Lilia but everything was fine, do ring epu if you're worried nd to b honest don't even give work a second thought!!

Jelly oh my goodness how scary, glad he's a bit better now, I agree it was probably IBS brought on by stress, are they going o do any tests for allergies/asthma? He has had lots of chesty issues for months now, surely it's time they looked into it rather than fobbing you off with 'viral' answers? Big hugs anyway xx

As for ttc, Wayne i so ready now,, I jus need a few more weeks!!

I have a rotten cold ATM, Wayne is moaning like he's getting the man version if it (which will undoubtably be MUCH worse!) our cat is on antibiotics and staying in so we can monitor her diarrhoea, our two kittens were spayed yesterday and had their jabs so they're feeling sorry for themselves, nd Lilia has been. But grumpy with teething!! I hope things pick up a bit!!

Wayne's eldest son has asked yet agin to live here. He's asked a lot ever since wayne came home from afghan. But now he seems really really serious. But his mother always gets really angry and cries, and says fin if you want to leave me because you dont lov me, etc etc. but now he says he doesn't care if his mum gets upset. So wane rang her and asked to meet somewhere him Alex and her to talk bout it... Her response was no way never in a million years. He's MY son! The thing is I don't know where we can go from here.. It's not us trying t get residency, it's him wanting to live here. We suggested a 6 month trial run and he was happy with that, the chances are he'd miss his mum and want to go back anyway but she won't see that! I can't help but think if she keeps stopping him, he'll resent her more and end up leaving her forever!!

Optical, good luck with her, think your brave, and no way would I refund postage costs, her fault her problem x

Louise- I have always said if jake ever wants to live with Jason and Jason wants him I'll allow him to go. It would kill me but I reckon he will end up missing me and want to come home or he will be more happy, and his happiness is more important. The only problem I have is Jason is a drunk and his wife has mental health problems do
In my case it would be unsafe for jake to live there with him but in your case he would gain a very safe and his happiness should
Come first x

Louise, when will that boys mother learn? A trial sounds like the best way to go, but I am sure she knows he will want to stay and she is probably thinking of financial loss if he lives with you...the loss of child benefit and tax credits. She doesn't care about the happiness of her children obviously, so it must be that. xx

LadyK, I hope you are okay and I am sure I have read that the most common bleeding is at 6/7 weeks when your next period would be due. I hope everything works out for you. xx

YM, I hope all goes well with Pippa if they decide on surgery and we are all thinking of you at this time. xx

At this end, I have now wrapped half of the boys presents which took me until 1am so I am absolutely shattered. The other half is planned for tonight but I feel much happier knowing that some is done. I can't wait for it to be here now and know that nothing else can be done. I keep thinking, do the boys have enough, does Dh have enough, which of course they do but when you have time to think about it you start to question IYKWIM.

My lunch has just pinged in the microwave so I am off to eat me ready meal!
Catch up later. xx

Just seen that Amy has gone into labour today and looks like she will have baby Connie today at 26 weeks. Keeping her in my thoughts today. Come on Connie, you can do it. I can't believe this is happening to her again :( x

Just seen that Amy has gone into labour today and looks like she will have baby Connie today at 26 weeks. Keeping her in my thoughts today. Come on Connie, you can do it. I can't believe this is happening to her again :( x

Poor Amy, not again. I will pray for them all. xx

My bump is out of control.

First pic 15 weeks. Second pic 17+5!

Attachments

• 15 week bump.jpg
    15 week bump.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 17+5 bump.jpg
    17+5 bump.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Hope Connie and Amy are both ok, thinking if them all <3

Emzy - wow your bump really is growing, you remind me of mamabird last time as I always thought she had a fantastic bump early on.

Lady k glad to hear you've had no bleeding this morning xx

Thanks Ladyk! I was such a wimp and just handed her the parcel through a half-closed door as I pretended to keep the dog in :blush:

Louise - hopefully it won't be long before he hits the age of consent for him to make up his own mind.. Is it about 10? Or something.

Poor, poor Amy. I keep checking for updates... But at least she got the steroids in good time with Connie. And hopefully there will be no infection or trauma this time.

Miss Connie was born at 13.26 and taken to neonatal. Amy is in post theatre recovery but awake. Please give them space she knows your all thinking about her and you can post on her wall but please close friends only texting, you know who you are. I will update when I know more xxx Welcome to the world Connie Sivewright &#9829;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"