September Stars

Prayers and thoughts to Amy and Connie, hope everything goes well for them both. :-( Big prayers!

Also, bump is looking great Emzy.

So many September Stars expecing more babies now! ooooooo :o how many of you are finding out gender?
X

I am not finding out this time. I would like a surprise.

:hi:sisterose long time no see! You all ready for Christmas?

Really hoping and praying this will be a happy time for Amy and Connie.

My heart goes out to Amy, Connie looks like a little fighter xxxx

My flippin cold has gone to my sinuses so feeling totally poo now!!! My head is splitting and I am sick of blowing my nose!!! Just what I want before Christmas!!!

Emma, your bump is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only seems 5 minutes ago you were posting your Holly bump pics!!!

I know becs its massive!!

Were finding out the gender next Thursday, I'm Sooo excited!! I really don't have a gender preference this time. I secretly wanted a girl last time but now I've got s girl, I really don't mind! I'm just excited to find out. Wondering if the blue footmuff blob sent me is a sign?! Lol

Emzy- your huge !!! In a good pregnant way, I had a huge bump on my honeymoon and I was only 13 weeks... Most don't even show at all at that stage but as soon as I know I'm pregnant I just let it all hang out, apart from this time as I am trying not to let it show and I need to eat better this time as I put on 4 stone with Paige and jake... X

I saw the photo of connie, she looks really healthy for such a early baby which is great.

Sisterrose- hey honey great to see you on here again x

Becs- sorry to hear your unwell... X

I do and I don't want to find out the sex, i would love a surprise but I don't think I can wait that long to find out and i felt i had already bonded with paige before she was born because i knew.This time around I don't have a preference. Girl would mean I won't have to buy any new clothes, don't have to worry about moving in years to come and I have lots of girls names.If we have a boy I'll have one of each from grant but I don't like any boys names apart from one which no one seems to like.....

Is anyone else watching home for the holidays on channel 4 ?

Kara, I have been watching snippets!! I think its funny!!!

IF and thats a massive huge IF, we had another I think I would like a surprise!!! But I am so impatient I would have to find out!!!

Ladyk- I know my 20week scan is 25th Jan and I really dont want to find out then I keep thinking when I get there I am gong to want to know but going to try my hardest as I really would like the surprise as I have no preference on the sex this time.
Emzy- Your Bump is big but good pregnant big. I need to take a pic of mine I am 16weeks on Sunday so will take a 16week one.
Becs- Sorry your unwell. Hope you get better soon.
EEEEeeeekkk I am so excited for Santa coming only 2 more sleeps. I have a very busy day tomorrow so may not get chance to get on so would like to wish all you ladies and stars a very merry christmas.

I hope connie is a proper fighter poor Amy and Ian I can't believe they have to go through this so many times.

Emzy gorgeous bump :)

I would find out again, I hated knowing as I was so worried it would be wrong but I couldn't not :rofl:

Kara :hugs: I didn't bleed at all with Tabs (I don't think) but with Rosalie I bled for 9 days and then stopped then again for 3 days I just bought lots of cheap tests and marked thm to make them grow stronger and that kept me sane :rofl: (nutter :haha:)

SR haven't seen you in an age :hugs:

YM :hugs: I so hope everything went ok

I don't think we are going to have more :cry: :cry: because we were both at private school unless we moved area we just can't do less for our children than we got ourselves? My views on schools and life in general have changed vastly. It's really odd going from being drilled into you MONEY JOB STATUS at school, friends and home :rofl: now all I want is a good family life? I can see how much I lost out compared to others in my family? I won't sacrifice giving them a family life for better grades now :wacko: I can't believe how much my ideas have changed :haha: but I cant change that much and have another child and not have all the things I so want for the girls :cry: :hissy: I'm so so torn!!!!

Sarah, hows the cake baking going?? Keeping you busy I bet!! I am doing a decorating course after xmas!! Can't wait, I need to learn to take my time and have patience!!!

Cake decorating???? It's awesome!!! Had a fair amount the last few weeks but it's good :)

I never know how my thoughts come across on here I never EVER want to sound snobby :rofl: that's not me or bad in any way at all :wacko: :blush: maybe I worry too much.

Quick hi from me! :xmas3:
We made it to the Kootenays safe and sound and spent the morning x-c skiing and then toodling around town. Tobe is proudly stomping around in his little clompy snowboots - so sweet and funny!

Boony - I feel absolutely sick for your friend. I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish she must be in right now. :cry: Poor little babe. Poor poor mum.

Amy - love and welcome to your new daughter and the very best wishes for her health and yours! :hugs:

Blob - you worry to much :) :hugs:

I agree Connie looks strong for 26 weeks

Becs hope you feel better soon

Was planning to start wrapping tonight but I'm completely shattered so think I'll do everything tomorrow so much for me planning on doing a little bit each day so I didn't leave it to the last day!

JJ has improved today, inhalor every 4hrs and has a temp so sleeping in a vest tonight and calpol. His wheezyness is starting to sound phlegmy now too. Already had to bring him downstairs because he was crying and upset. Hope each day he gets better

I got hubby to wrap because I'm crap at it, I just stick together as quickly as possible, it looks like am3 year old does it so grant wraps everything...

Jelly- glad he is better... Poor honey xxx

Sarah- glad you arrived safe x

Blob- don't worry chick... There is nothing wrong with wanting the very best for your girls honey....That doesn't make you a snob. If we had the money we would do the same. x

Good morning ladies, I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!! Where has the time gone?

First of all, congrats Kara on your pregnancy, so exciting!! Argh the way you're all going, there will be more preggers mummies than non preggers ones!!

Jelly,poor JJ again. Hope he's better soon for you, poor little fella. He's had a really rough run of it! x

I read on FB about LBB's little James having a water infection too, bless him!!

Emzy, you are looking fab sweetie!! I meant to tell you on Wednesday that I met your friend who owns the soft play in Stockport! I went with the childminder and it was absolutely packed. Somehow I ended up sat next to her and chatting away, and I mentioned you! She was lovely. And she said she's the same amount pregnant as you are too, there is nothing on her, she's like a size 8 with no bump, kept on rubbing her back as though she was massive haha!!! Bless!! I think I have always been a bit of a porker by that stage!!

Massive hugs to Amy, beautiful pics of Connie on FB, certainly makes you count your blessings. She looks a little toughie for 26 weeks, let's hope she's a fighter. x

Love to everyone else, hope poorly mums and babies are better for tomorrow.

I am sat here putting off the cleaning. Hubby has just gone out to work, they're so cruel making him work his rota'd Saturday when it's Xmas Eve. He's hoping to be home in 3 or 4 hours, so not too bad. We had a serious "number 4 " conversation last night, which never resulted in anything, but we agreed that if time wasn't an issue (as in my age and just general time for the kids) we would probably go for number 4. I said that if I was a couple of years younger I would be pushing now for one last baby, but as it is I think I should be grateful for the 3 healthy little men we have. We'll see, I'm not sure that the conversation is over yet, but I think it almost is!

Right I'd better get off my bottom and do something, catch up with you lovely ladies later. xx

Sorry been busy had a big party for friends last night we did secret Santa there were 20 adults and 11 kids I'm so glad I stayed up after everyone gone and cleared up !

Jelly poor jj and you must have been so frightening glad he ok now x

kara how are you now honey? X

Thoughts to Amy xx

Blob it doesn't sound snobby I totally get what you mean !

phone about to run out be back in a bit x

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE everyone! :xmas3: :xmas6: :xmas9: :xmas12: :xmas16:

Jelly, Glad JJ is feeling a little better. x
Oooh, Asher...maybe, just maybe number 4. x
Blob, you do not sound snobby at all. You sound like you just want the very best for your girls which is completely right. We all want the best for them and
we all want to give to our children the best start whatever personal circumstances allow. x
LadyK, I wish my DH could wrap! I have wrapped ALL the boys presents as DH starts and within 2 seconds I get moaning about how he can't find the end of the sellotape, it doesn't wrap right etc! :haha:
Becs, Glad to see you back and the cake decorating sounds like fun. x

I certainly do not want a surprise on gender and I am impatiently counting down the days...19 to go! lol

I have woken up with a headache and toothache which is just pants as obviously the dentist does not open again until wednesday. I am hoping and praying that it does not get worse and paracetamol might take the edge off.

I must get ready as I am off out with my parents just for a bit of last minute wrapping paper etc. It has been hard to type as Riley has been pressing random buttons and thus I have spent equal time deleting random numbers and symbols!
I have cheekily asked my Mum if she will have Riley for an hour this afternoon so that I can do a bit of housework. So, I will try and catch up later when he is not here and perhaps be able to think straight! :winkwink:

I hope you all have a fun filled Christmas Eve. xx

Merry Christmas eve everyone, I'm at bloody work !!!! But we are all in the office listening to Xmas songs with a box of Roses...I have my iPad today so it should keep me busy.

GG Bless u for asking, I'm doing ok.. No more bleeding, feel sick most of the time.. Hoping it will stay like that...x

Xxxx

Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a lovely time celebrating !

Lady k - great news there's no more bleeding :)

Teeny - hope the headache passes soon for you

Sounds like baby Connie is doing really well which is fantastic news

JJ now has a cold but wheezyness has subsided. Even managed to start wrapping prezzies earlier than planned 5/25 complete

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->