September Stars

Merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone! Doubt I'll get chance to come back on, it's manic here with two very excited little boys and a baby girl with a poorly belly, had a really explosive nappy during my birthday meal out, up her back and front! Don't know if it's teeth or poorly belly? Anyway much love and hugs to you all, hope you have a great day tomorrow with your families xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE! XX

MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow everyone. I hope a wonderful time is had by all. xx

BTP - I agree with the citizen's advice. With regard to facebook, I think that i'd just post and expose him as a lying thieving scumbag! And i'd go round to her house and ask her where my money/stuff was. It's her family; it becomes her problem. Maybe i'm a little too confrontational for my own good though, I'd probably get knocked out as i'm really soft, I just have a big mouth :haha: How big is she? :haha:

This made me laugh!!

Sorry been manic here, rows followed by more rows, :cry:

Back soon, and if i dont get here tomorrow Happy Christmas to you all,
Huge hugs, will catch up when me and dh have stopped tearing chunks out of each other, think he is doing it to push me out tbh xx

:hugs::kiss:

BTP - sorry your having a tough time with dh, maybe it's the stress of Christmas? Hope you have a good crimbo :hugs:

Merry Christmas everyone.
I had a bleed last night after going to the toilet was fresh blood so rang epu and they assked me to go in but had no one to have ollie as OH was out so this morning I had only brown blood when I wiped and no pain at all so went to get checked out. And she checked me over listened to baby who was very active and heartbeat very strong so she sent me off saying it was most probably a graze on my cervix have none at all today so am feeling much more relaxed.

Evening girls, I am just popping on for 2 mins before we play Santa. The boys have been in bed 10 mins so we need to wait until they're definitely asleep!! One kitchen to assemble and wrap for Sam, all the other pressies to arrange! Exciting stuff!

FB, glad you're ok, I had trouble with cervical erosions when I was pregnant all 3 times, and lots of bleeding. It was only from my cervix, so once that was discovered it wasn't too bad. At least you got to hear little one's HB. xx

Louise, happy birthday!! Bet it's lovely to have all the family together this year. x

Sarah, big hugs with Robin not being there, am sure you're still having a lovely time. xx

BTP, what is it with your DH? He needs to give you a break, lovely lady. x

Jelly, glad to hear JJ is a little better, poor lad. I bet it's taking it's toll on you too. Hope you're okay. x

Hope your day went okay and your tooth feels ok Teeny. xx

Right, am off to be Santa, back soon!! x

Happy xmas everyone. Spending Crimbo at home in Anglesey. have a very excited little girl!!!

Happy Christmas to all our stars, mummies and their families. xx

Olivia has bronchitis and is awful, I cant put her down without her screaming her head off and she's coughing so much she's then sick and then panics and can't breathe properly. Its soul destroying seeing her poorly. Fingers crossed she will be better by morning. xxxx

Lots of love to all of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had an enjoyable day out visiting friends and family and then did a party for our godchildren this evening !

Have tidied up and set out the girls presents which was fun !

Have fantastic Xmas girls ! I send hugs and love to you all xxxx

Happy Christmas everyone :hugs: :hugs:

Aww jelly poor boy :hugs:
Laura hope Olivia gets better soon :(
Btp I missed the post about you :hugs:

Love to you all x x x

Happy Christmas Ladies and little ones! I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow :kiss:
:xmas1::xmas2::xmas6::xmas8::xmas16:

Merry christmas girls.... Have a amazing day tomorrow....even you blob, have two Xmas days !!!! I just have to wish u a merry Xmas next week lol xx

Been looking at everyone's photos on fb of their presents from Santa.... I felt like I needed to have a emergency trip to toys r us and plump up our stash...lol

Xxxxxx

Merry Christmas everyone, thankyou to our SS for Sam's pressie, he loves it.
Love to all xxx

Happy Christmas everyone!

Thank you so much for Holly's Secret Santa present, it's a lovely jumper dress and it will look sooo cute on her! Thank you :)

Holly got soooo many toys! She went for a nap at midday and haven't heard a peep since lol Having our crimbo lunch soon.

I was very spoilt, got a whole new maternity wardrobe thanks to my Mum and Matt. Matt got me some lovely maternity lingerie :)

Here is my 18 week christmas day bump!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402926_10151100613265473_743965472_22231939_1567473983_n.jpg

Enjoy your day ladies!

x

Ooooh nice Emzy!!!

Ladyk I thought the same was thinking OMG I'm such a mean mummy :dohh:
Happy Christmas!!!!!!!

Big thankyou to blob for our secret Santa it was done really cute Gap t shirts and thorntons choc buttons xx

Merry Christmas everyone

Thank you so much to my secret Santa for Paige's singing toy, it kept us amused all day soooo funny.And thank you for my present, they smell lovely and grant kept wanting to kiss me just to taste them ...lol

We told our parents and they were over the moon but had to keep warning them its still early days and not to get their hopes up... But don't think they listened..lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->