September Stars

Aww so happy for you ladyk :)

Hmmm so I need help... Do I be sensible OR do I buy robin an iPad2?? I did say when he got a new job I would get him one... It would be good for him when he's away to keep in contact with us (the rigs have wifi so we can FaceTime etc). Also for movies when he's offshore... Buuuut obviously they are fucking expensive and until march we are going to be pretty strapped for cash especially if we go to Texas we will wipe ourselves out :cry:

Personally I think it's well worth the money, I was worried spending so much on one and worried I would not use it but I use it all the time... It is also a great thing to have for the kids no matter what age they are. Best thing I have ever brought.xx

Blob, do what we did, got it as part of our existing phone contract.. We have iPhone 4, with Vodafone, don't know about other mobile providers but dh got the ipad2 free and just pays £25 a month on top of his mobile phone tariff? He already had the phone and contract so you can get it with an existing one.... Speak to your provider to find out!!! Well worth it I think, I don't know how long the contract for it is, I'll ask him and let you know but just like your phone when the contract ends you can keep it without the payment or you can upgrade it?!

We just finished the longest game of monopoly in the world with the kids, shattered and off to bed! Had a lovely day, hope everyone had a nice Xmas day :)

Thank you for Kimi and Pippa's secret santa present whoever sent it...you gave away no clues this time!!!

When can we find out who sent what???

xx

oh my life i have sat for nearly 2 hours trying to catch up! Sorry not been around much had a lot on before Christmas and df being a dick to top it off! Never mind hey suppose men have their monthly too! Hehe! X

OMG LADY K FANTASTIC NEWS! i bled with James too and remember being so distraught but maternity wouldnt see me as i wasnt 'pregnant enough'! X

Boony poor baby Ethan i was on the group but didnt realise he had passed away :'( how very sad! He will get what he deserves when he goes to prison cos as soon as the other cons find out he killed a baby they will all give him a good beating! X

Btp get onto rouge traders and report him! Id make a group on Facebook name and shame him but remove yourself as admin! Unfortunately we cant choose our family so i wouldnt be too harsh on his daughter X

little Connie defo looks a little fighter even after her setback yesterday x x

emzy wow what a bump! Cant wait for your scan!! X

hope you have all had a lovely Christmas like we have other than James having a uti(thanks for the mention Asher...hope Sams green poop isnt too awful lol) and being sick loads, its quite a bad one as he has had a temp with it aswell as sickness and he was diagnosed on Friday evening so would have meant 4 days wasted plus 4 days testing the urine before proper meds were prescribed but luckily i checked myself the closing times for the pathlab and they were open on Christmas eve so bacteria is currently growing lol! X

Hi All,

Just quickly popping on to say hello, been a funny old Christmas, but the children have had a ball so that's what its all about.:thumbup:

I am still emotionally sore from all dh's rantings at me Christmas eve, he suggested i left to find someone to f**k me on a daily basis seeing as that was all i wanted, i just said that i had given him everything anyone could ever want but he was still not happy, he was moaning about my ds (again) and it stemmed from there, its boring and i am sick of the subject but each argument leaves me a little less in love with him, and a little more sad about the whole thing.
We are pretty clear if not for the girls it would be history.
Then he had the nerve to ask if i wanted sex last night, (after months)
I said not if he had to force himself because he thought its all i wanted.
He seems to forget about it all the next day, no sorry, no nothing, just carry on, and i don't like ignoring things that are not cleared up first.:shrug:

Thank you very much SS, I know who you are from a clue left on something, I could see the address label! The book is lovely and we have read through it a few times on lap! The top is gorgeous and I am sure we will find a frame for the print at some point to put int he girls room, Thank you xx

We have quite a house full of toys now!

Hoping all is ok with Connie and Amy, way too much sadness for one person to cope with, lets hope they have something to celebrate this year xx

Sorry, can't remember anything else, I had a nice coffee machine from my mum!

Wow Emzy, some bump! Mine are always big, no mistaking me being pregnant from about 9 weeks!:hugs:

Hope you all had lovely Christmases,

Back soon, hopefully feeling a bit brighter! xx:hugs:

Big hugs btp, sounds like a horrible situation at home for you a the minute :( you need to have some time away from him to think it through I think, easier said than done though I know!! If you both know that you're together JUsT for the girls sake in my (impartial and not all that important) opinion it sounds like your relationship is no longer for the right reasons ie the love of a couple? Wayne gave his marriage another go for the sake of the kids and I think he sees now that the kids are happier with two happy separate parents than miserable together ones? Only you know why you're still there Hun and its only you that knows deep down what to do so please don't be offended by me sticking my nose in.. I think your dh needs to start addressing his issues and if it's depression causing this he needs to go to the doctor to get it sorted before its too late.. Maybe the real threat of you leaving might be what he needs? Big love anyway hunxxxx

Laura is Olivia any better today?? Did you like your SS presses?!

Blob, we have an ipad2 and got it the same way as Louise, they are fab, wouldn't be without it, I am treating myself to one when Ian goes away in Feb!!!

Emma, loving the bump pic!!

I felt like a mean Mummy too but I am so glad we didnt go OTT, Hope was over whelmed with what she did have!!! She got quite abit of money and so did I!!! Ian and I dont do pressies to each other as we have what we want all year lol!!! I still have this bloody cold and all I have done is hack my lungs up, I think its now gone to a chest infection, roll on Wednesday when I can get my arse to the Drs!! I seriously need sleep, its driving me potty!!!! We had a lovely couple of nights at my parents and we are now home!!

I keep thinking about little Connie, she looks like a real little fighter xxx I am praying for Amy, she has been through so much xxx

Hey Ladies - Olivia is still poorly (thanks for asking Louise) wev'e had a letter from the Drs asking us to go in when her bronchitis is clear and have some tests done as this is the 3rd time she has suffered with her chest. I am so tired as she just can't sleep for the coughing but won't settle in bed with us either. Its been pretty rubbish tbh ! We have had as good a christmas as we poss could though. xxx

Emzy : I have serious bump envy !! I am still not showing at all but think it's mostly down to the bugger having his head shoved in my ribcage and his feet in my bladder :haha: this is one seriously awkward baby !! xxx

Kara : So glad the bleeding has stopped hun and yay for telling parents :happydance: xxx

Blob : Go for it with the ipad - I think were going to invest in one this year. Not long until Robin is home and you guys can do your proper xmas. xxx

LBB : Hope James UTI clears soon. xxx

BTP : I agree with naming and shaming him. He shouldnt be allowed to get away with that. And I am so sorry that your OH put a dampner on your xmas. What an arse though :hugs: I really do agree with Louise's post though. You deserve so much better and something has to give soon. xxx

Louise : LOVED the present !!! Its one of my favourite books :haha: and Olivia has already sat with me 10 times to read it. Shes such a book lover. Thank you again for the prezzie for our next baby bundle too. Ive stashed it away with our growing collection of blue things !!! Thank you so much. xxx

Becs : It is so good to see you posting properly on here again. Hope your feeling better again soon hun. xxx

:kiss: I too keep thinking about Amy and Connie - She looks to be a fighter though and I hope that the New Year brings good news for them all :kiss:

Catch up with everybody soon. xx

Laura, do they think Olivia may have asthma, my niece was the same and they have only now given a proper diagnosis of Asthma at 3!! She had so many anti bs and nothing worked!! I really hope Olivia gets better soon xxx

I'm not sure becs - they have never mentioned it when we have gone in (received the letter the day after we saw the doctor) we do have some family history of asthma but nobody really close.....

Might have to do a bit of googling as don't know alot about asthma tbh. Xxx

Can I guess my SS..... I think mine was Asher....

When will we all find out ?

I'm not sure, are we telling now? I'm going to guess mine... I think mine was Teeny! I recognised the postcode as a Kent postcode and she's the only one I can think who is in Kent? lol Sherlock! I might be wrong though! I love the dress, Holly wore it today but I forgot to get a photo of her in it.

Laura I bet you will pop out soon, you must have excellent stomach muscles!! Mine are obviously shocking, seeing as baby is only the size of a sweet potato! ha ha

I got lots of maternity clothes for christmas, so I finally have clothes that fit!! I'm soooo excited for my scan on Thursday, I really hope we can find out the flavour!!

I just got a bargain! Bought a second hand gliding nursing chair for £30 delivered! It's this one

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609680134054832.jpg

Hi all Xmas has been and gone in a flash and I am so tired mainly it's taking the girls places to visit family and the constant into everything they dint sit still ! I haven't been this tired since they were newborn ! However we did have a lovely time and girls had fantastic presents I cannot move for the two of everything ! :)

Btp glad you liked the ss present sorry the personalised print wasn't what I thought :)
I have to say though love your happiness has to count too with dh , very easy for me to say though x

Laura I hope Olivia gets better soon and you too becs x

I do have an iPad already :rofl: just robin doesn't have one :haha: Looks like O2 doesn't do it tho :cry:

Btp sending you huge huge hugs

Hope sick babies are feeling better :hugs:

I haven't opened mine yet :haha: it's not my Christmas yet :haha:

Going to cancel robins phone contract if I can't get a new iPad for him :blush: stupid O2

Laura you got a bump pic??

Nope I haven't taken one yet blob as there is honestly nothing to show. I promise to post one when I am showing though ! X

Laura - ask gp for an inhalor and spacer. JJ has constant chest issues and would appear it's triggered with viral infections each time. The inhalor opens the airways and can relieve coughing and breath easier

Lbb - hope James is feeling better soon, he looked happy in his Xmas pics

BTP - :hugs: dh sounds very selfish and unappreciative. Think Louise speaks alot of truth :hugs:

Emzy hope I have a fantastic bump like yours next time I'm pregnant.

JJ has done so well past two days being at grandparents houses admittedly today was tougher on him as he wasn't able to sleep today with 11 family members running round him etc. Got home at 10 and feel absolutely shattered , JJ has now got so many toys haven't got a clue where to put it all now - meant to be decluttering with us hopefully putting our house on the Market . Louise forgot to tell you JJ got the music instrument spinning toy that Lillia has got - he loves it

Laura you lucky cow I have looked 7 months pregnant since 1998... My belly is just awful, like a deflated balloon... And no matter what tummy tucker nickers I buy it still shows !!! Lolx

Btp- I'm so sorry to hear things are not going well, my mate is going through the same thing, she has a high sex drive and he hasn't at all... It causes a lot
Of problems.. I really hope u guys sort things out x

Emzy- I know someone who told me that chair was the best thing she brought as she uses it all the time, more than she thought, wish we had the room for one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->