September Stars

Quick hi from me! :xmas3:
Glad to hear that most of us had a merry xmas!
We've been pretty festive with family for the past two days. Husband had to drive back to Calgary on xmas day, which SUCKS, but is part of his job. He'll be back for Simon's birthday on the 30th, weather permitting.
We are hitting the ski hill tomorrow for a proper day of downhill skiing and an intro to the sport for wee Simon. Little Tobe will spend the day with his Grammy. He's been a bit of a whippersnapper the past two days, so I'm hoping he isn't a little wiener all day for her. She raised me, so I'll guess that she'll have some practise with headstrong toddlers! :)

btp - so sorry that he chose xmas to be a prick. Only you know your enough point, babe, but I've said to you before that I think you're a beautiful woman and a beautiful spirit and that he isn't trying hard enough. :hugs:

Get better all you sick little babies and sick mamas!

I think that chair is THE best thing ever I couldn't fit one in :cry:

Think buying an iPad is the best plan.. £399 or £600 on the plans... Don't think we really need the 3G thing since there will be wifi on the Riggs

Aaah Sarah ;) you have an amazing life robin would be WAY jealous!!

Just a quicky , poor Amelia woke at midnight and she cried all bight and was thrashing about by 6 the oor girl was totally knackered but whatever it was she just couldn't settle I'm hoping she is over it now she is asleep next to me in bed , I've never seen her like it I suspected tummy ache , nightmares or teeth but who knows ! I felt she was so worked up she wasn't really with it but to scream for 6 hours and not be able to fall asleep?
Anyway I just thinking aloud :)
Typically dh has gone to play golf , he hasn't done for ages and deserves s treat but I'd like to have stayed in bed with her but Layla will be up any minute !

Sarah enjoy your skiing x

Morning ladies.

BTP, your hubby does sound as though he needs telling!! Grrr, he needs to appreciate you for you. xx

Glad everyone had a nice Christmas. Blob, not long til you have yours with Robin, bet you can't wait!! xx

Are we admitting yet who we were SS for? Can we guess at who ours was? Cos I think Sam's was Jelly!!! :shrug:

Busy few days, with another one to come today. Big boys are going out with DH's cousin to the pictures and then back to their house for some food, so we're going to walk the dogs and go for a swim with Sam. Time to swim some of this food and booze off. My poor liver!!!!!

Lol well I know my ss was Louise - and very well picked too :kiss: xx

Asher your guess is wrong :haha: xx

Will be back on later - were enroute to my sisters and Olivia has so far screamed in the car for an hour - deep joy !! Have a good day everyone. X

I have no idea who my SS is :( I thought Asher?? But I didnt get any clues!!

Pippa's operation is now on the 13th of January (FRIDAY THE 13TH eeek) as her hernia needs to be fixed at the same time and they had a cancellation then so we got first move!!!

I was quite prepared for Feb and then suddenly it was like omg its like 2 weeks away sorta thing!! Just glad that things will be over quicker and we will know how much/what part of the bowel has been affected!!

What is everyone's plans for the new year btw??? I am getting a nice bottle of wine or something and having some time with Luke!

Kara was right - we did end up getting back together when Pippa ended up in hospital again! We had a long chat and he's agreed to come couples counselling with me so we can sort out our problems and my trust issues and whatnot!!

Will have to catch up properly later!! Gotta go to town!!

xx

I can't hold it in any more !!

Young mummy there was a hint !!! Lol !!!!

GG sorry to hear about Amelia ...hope she is better today x

Paige now has 4 new teeth which is why she was a nightmare for a few days last week...

Thanks for all the comments and support! I don't want to droan on about it! We promised only one thing would break us up and that was unfaithful, but i never bargained for him picking on my kids, or no sex, or his mood swings! :wacko:
I feel deceived because my ex never told me he drank, and turned out to be an alcoholic, (they hide it very well when they have to) and had it not been for that we wouldn't have broken up, I was very let down and felt deceived, and i feel like its happening all over again, pretending to be something when we met and not someone else all together:shrug:

Anyway I know I have a snapping point, that is true, It happened to me before it was like a switch being turned on, suddenly i thought this is never changing, and that was it, from that moment whatever was said or done i never went back, I am scared of getting to that point, i am thinking about suggesting some sort of mediation before I get to that snap point.:shrug:

Blob, my eldest has a blackberry net pad thing, its brilliant, I know they are all different but i do think that sort of thing is a fab idea xx
Blob is going to know her SS if we all work it out before she opens, any ideas blob?:hugs:

GG, hope Amelia feels better soon, poor baby, Rosie has been gradually weaned back to her cot, but by about 4am she has managed to make her way into the bed! I put her on the boob and fall asleep, she turns into Daddy and cuddles up, good girl not taking up all Mummy's room! lol xx

New year I dont plan much, not smirnoff Ice thats for sure, i had some last night and just felt sick, back to bud's for me!

Gotta go, we are off out returning a broken tv! :hugs:

Back soon! hugs all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lady k JJ is in the process of breaking four if his semi molars (they look massive). Got 3/4 cut through now.

YM / BTP - friends of ours had counselling and they had big issues but that was 5 years ago and are now very happy together. Another couple took counselling and decided it wasn't going to work and separated. Either way I think counselling is great to work out how to move a relationship forward.

GG - hope Amelia feels better soon, hopefully it was just the one off and she will sleep better tonight.

YM - good news the op has been moved forward. How long will she be staying in for?

Well today we have one fixed toilet (broke Xmas day), one fixed front door (let in the cold), one tensing broken light and dh with a deep cut thumb ....... What numpyy try's to cut a wire with a knife instead of scissors ..... They always say most diy accidents happen on bank holidays.

JJ was up all Last night coughing inhalor didn't help think it's due to being snotty

Just to say ladies, I am not being rude not thanking for the SS but Riley has not opened it yet! Just on a whimsical guess I say YM! I am on my phone whilst DH and Chance are in the game shop so just a very quick Hello. I'll try and pop on later. Glad to hear that most have enjoyed their Christmas. Xxxx

Oooooh Laura it was you!!!! Hee hee!! I really was convinced it was Jelly for some reason!! Thanks, it's gorgeous if it was you! xx

RANT WARNING! please feel free to skip this but need to write it down somewhere!

Im really really really so pissed off and gutted right now its untrue! We rehomed our husky phoenix with Chris' brother and his girlfriend at her grandads house cos he really wanted him and has a huge garden etc... Anyway just got a random text from her saying 'ring me' no please silly lil cow! Anyway she says phoenix has just gone for their Yorkshire terrier cos he tried to get his biscuit and her grandad has to separate them and he bit his finger and scratched it in the process and her nana is really upset blah blah blah. She said he snapped at another dog on a walk and also went for her little sister (accident she was on a swivel chair or something it now turns out)! Im gutted and feel stupid because i knew they would end up saying they couldnt cope with him, in fact they never even told us they had another dog who i called the Yorkshire terroriser cos when we got there with phoenix he just kept on barking at him, snapping at him and phoe was trying to hide from him! I just dont need this on the eve of my grandads funeral! arghhhhh! Everytime we see her she says hes done this and that! Why did we ever leave him with them! We cant have him back now with all of James equipment and hygiene really. If we had moved to a bigger house it wouldnt be a problem! Im gutted now that he has to be rehomed again this is totally what we didnt want :cry: x x

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.... why i even give Luke chance after chance!?!?!?!

I always told myself I'd never give anyone more than 2 chances but Luke has had so many!!! Thing is....I really do love him!! It stems back to before I had Kimi... 9 days before I had kimi and I found out that he'd gone to his dad's house to 'move some stuff' and ended up asking some girl he'd fooled around with previously over for a bit of 'how's your father?'

I forgave him after a really emotional conversation and he promised he'd never do it to me again.... then 2 days after we 'split up' he was down the pub, chatting up a barmaid...phoning his ex asking her to come to MY flat for bedroom fun...messaging some girl he does drama with doing the same stuff!! And when I found out all this, he tried to cover it up...but eventually I uncovered everything!!!

But now... he wants me to forgive and forget....and I honestly dont think I can! I can't forget what he did... I know we werent together but 2 days? I couldnt move on after 2 days...i was a mess...it makes me think does he really love me? Does he love me like he says he does???

God...why are things such a mess???

Ignore my rant if you like... I just had to write it down somewhere!!!

LBB - I would've had your husky but I can't :( i absoloutely adore them and have wanted one since me and my ex got one!!!

Emzy - Your bump is so lovely!! Serious bump envy right now!!!

xx

YM, I always say if you don't have trust then you don't have a relationship, you have to put yourself and the girls first, I don't think he realises what he has got in you, he doesn't deserve chance after chance, if you are forever wondering then you will never be happy, sorry if that sounds harsh but I am just blunt about things like that xxx You don't need the added stress xxx

Oh ym how horrible a situation, don't know what to say really as only you know in your heart what is right for you... I do think he needs to be scared of losing you though, if you just accept what he did then he might think he has a license to do it again? But if you weren't officially together it could be explained as rebound, also the stress with pippa in hospital.. You have all our love and support though xx

Lbb I've just read your post to Wayne who said 'where do they live and do we have petrol in the car!!! He would have Phoenix in a heartbeat, we both love huskies but with a German shepherd 3 cats a parrot a baby and 2 boys I don't think we'd fit him in!!! They sound like idiots thigh imagine agreeing to take a dog in and then making excuses to get rid?! Sounds like Wayne's ex who is now on dog number 5 in 2 years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->