September Stars

Lbb - how can they ask for money when they have barely had the dog. I'm sure something will turn up, could you not ask on your FB?

Sorry 3 posts in a row - I'm scatterbrain today

Emzy - I'm thinking blue too, what times your scan?

Emzy I say Pink! x (BTW, I am SO jealous you are finding out! lol) x
LBB, my thoughts are with you on this sad day. Sorry to hear about your doggy too, your brother in-law sounds like he is being an arse. xx

Emzy, Blue xx

Louise, sorry to hear about your mil, hope she gets all the treatment she needs xx

Sorry just popped in my dd on the cbeebies on this laptop and Rosie keeps pulling the plug, so what with Rosie and annoying phrases coming from the laptop i am going!

Back tomorrow xx

Emzy : As per my signature I still think :blue: Ooooooo are you going to spill on facebook straight away or are you going to keep everybody waiting ? xx

LBB : I am so sorry about your bil being such an arse. Is there no way you can take Phoenix back until you can sprt something out. I know its a pain but at least you will know where he goes from there instead of being passed from pillar to post. This is my worst nightmare come true. We rehomed our spaniel a few months ago to friends of my mum and dads and told them under whatever circumstances if anything was to go wrong we would take her back. I really hope you can find a solution and soon hun. xx

FB : Glad your ok hun and that the bleeding has stopped. I am so clumsy and have fallen over a fair few times in this pregnancy and with Olivia think its a hormone thing (at least thats what I am blaming it on !!) xx

Teeny : hope Riley is ok now and your feeling better soon. I havent enjoyed 2nd tri either tbh, in fact scrap that I haven't really enjoyed being pregnant this time at all !! xx

GG : We like becs have taken our tree down already ! We have a houseguest at the moment so have had to clear Olivias room and there wasn't enough room for all her toys downstairs and the tree so the tree lost !! xx

YM : I agree with the others about Luke hun. You and the girls deserve to be looked after properly and not by somebody who behaves like a child himself. Its a massive decision and only you can make it. I would say though that better to do it when the girls are young as they will grow up knowing no different then. xx

Olivia is still poorly but we have 4 more days of ABs to get through so hoping that we will see a difference soon. xxxx

Louise : Sorry to hear about Waynes mum but good to hear they caught it soon so it can be treated superquick. xxx

Louise- so sorry to hear about Wayne's mum...xx

LBB- omg !!! They don't have the right to sell it... Help it find a good home yes but that's something you should be involved in. And what a day to do it too !! Xx

Emzy- very hard, I say blue.... But I can also see you having another girl... Xx

Optical- your post made me giggle, It's been a while since I have had the good of a night..lol xx

Teeny - did you find the cut ? Hope he feels better now xx

Firstbean- you must have been worried sick, I damaged my tailbone last August and it still hurts now and then.. But I didn't want to take a blow up ring to sit on at work.... So my fault it's taken so long.. Hope u feel better soon xx

I'm taking my tree and decorations down today !!! Yay !!!!

We are hoping to go to winter wonderland tomorrow in Hyde park.. It's only a short train ride but I suffer from panic attacks on trains, it started 3 years ago, no reason for it... I never had a problem on trains before... One day I was on the underground and started to have problems breathing, felt sick and freaked out !!!! Ever since then I have breathing problems.... I have been given valium for any train trips I take but now I'm pregnant I can't use them..... Anyone know anything which may help ?

Rescue remedy might help hun. It says consult the Dr (which I did and he was fine) I took it yesterday for the drive to Watford as I am an awful traveller. xx

LBB, what a complete Cnut, if he genuinely can't cope then take him to dogs trust or something, I don't agree with people selling dogs like that, obviously he doesn't care where Phoenx ends up as long as he gets his precious money, grrrrrr!!!

FB, hope your back feels better soon, that bit is very painful xx

Emzy I think blue too, can't wait to find out!!!

Kara I had a panic attack on a crowded bus once, it was awful, had to stop the bus and get off to be sick, I try not to do public transport very often now!! My mum went to WW before Xmas and said it was heaving!

Crap night on tv so I am surfing while Ian is on PS3 playing his man games!

Jelly bless dh for being tired :)

Lbb that is very sad about the dog and sorry you had a difficult day x

Kara I dont know what to suggest ? I get panic attack in cars hence the non driving ? Would sniffing rescue remedy help?

need to re read forgot again !

We collected the buggy pic on Facebook I love it dh wants another so we can gave one each !
We also got the girls measured and had a shock meily has gone from a 4 to a 6 ! I've been putting her in too smaller shoes ! Bad mummy !

Layla want too bad she a 4 1/2 but it does mean I now have done barely worn size 4 boots shoes and wellys if anyone is interested? X

Ooh lots think blue! I'll put on fb as soon as I've told my mum x

I am still stuck on not wanting another, part of me thinks it would be lovely to have another but then I look at Hope and I don't think I could love anything as much as I love her, I think it stems from the fact we tried for years and my pregnancy with Hope was such a surprise as we had given up thinking we would ever be parents!!! Ian really wants another but I really am not that keen. I am so very torn, I always said if we had another I don't want too big of an age gap, no more than 2-3 years and I also said that when I hit 35 that's my cut of point, so I have another 3 years till then, I know a lot can change but I just like it being the 3 of us, and I am far to practical about money. My parents never had a lot of money when we were growing up and I guess we are fortunate that we can afford all the nice things that Hope needs and I just worry having another would mean that we wouldn't be able to give them both the best of everything. I never want Hope to see Ian and I argue over money like I saw my parents, and if having another meant that we wold have to stretch ourselves and end up arguing then to me it's not worth it!
Oh I don't know!!!!

I know what you mean in a way, I look at Holly even now and wonder how on earth I will love another baby as much as I love her! But I've always wanted more than 1 and always wanted a small age gap. There are 6 years between me and my sister and I would have loved a sister or brother closer in age when I was growing up. I used to want 3 or 4 but now I think we will settle at 2. I kind of feel like this baby will complete our family!

Oh and as for money, it was the other way around for us. We were always well off and could afford everything, but my Dad was always working away and my mum worked all the hours she could around him. I always thought I'd much rather have less money and have my Mum and Dad home more, so that's something I'd like to do for our kids. I won't be going back to work after this baby. We will have less money, but won't be poor by any stretch, it just means we will have to cut back on things like having Sky World, which we don't really need as we only watch about 10 channels ha ha! I have hated every second of working every evening and missing Holly's tea time and putting her to bed. I can not wait to finish. So much so that I will be going on maternity leave as soon as I can, at 29 weeks!!

I totally get what you are saying, even though my parents were not well off we never went without and I did actually have a good upbringing, maybe I am making excuses!!!

You've got plenty of time to decide, no rush eh! Not like me ha ha!

Thanks for the advice ladies...i guess decisions need to be made but right now is not the best time! We need to pull together for Pippa's operation on the 13th (again..can kara and emzy be my text buddies to keep you all updated as dont know if we will have internet!!)

I also had a horrible phone call today from a friend who told me she'd heard some untruths about why Pippa was in hospital!! I was so upset someone could even think that I would intentionally harm a child...I love my babies and would give my right arm for them!!! My friend of course had corrected them and they'd gone away sheepishly but still!!

Emzy - Seeing your bump pic... I think girl now!!! So another little girl :)

Off to bed now... emotional days are set to follow so best get some rest now!!!!

xx

Ym i personally think your friend should have put them right and left it at that you have enough on ya plate x x

phoenix is now at Chris' mums house with his brother rather than his girlfriends nan and grandads house (her nan and grandad have a huge garden and loved big dogs which is why we let him go to them in the first place) it was his girlfriend saying about money apparently, i was fuming earlier and well and truely had it out with them both dont think they knew i had it in me lol x x

:hugs: YM I think you are pretty sensible hon to leave it until you can think further ahead than the 13th :hugs:

LBB :gun: :grr: what a prick!!!!!

Becs, I kind of get that, but I think from having the girls somehow I love them even more? I love Tabs for the love she shows her sister. I love Rosalie for the love she shows tabs? It's hard to explain but that your heart somehow grows bigger??
Also get what both of you are saying... I'm torn too... That's what I was trying :blush: to say the other day. That im torn between wanting to give them the world and also the fact that I want them to have the family life I missed out on and really want for them :dohh: who knows what's best really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->