September Stars

Louise - So sorry about your MIL :hugs:

Teeny - Poor Riley, hope he's better now x

Fb - So glad the bleeding's stopped, but falling down the stairs :dohh: what are you like lol. I'm blummin clumsy, so can't say anything. Glad ur both ok :hugs:

Aww Emzy she's gorgeous!!!!!!! And such a lovely name!!!! If we have another girl i'm going to give her the middle name grace too :happydance: bet ur on :cloud9: xxx

Laura - Poor Olivia :hugs: hope she's better soon and they give her something to sort her out. I've had DD #1 back to the docs 3 times now and they STILL won't give her antibiotics for her cough. :hugs:

Kara - so glad today went ok, even if you had to do it sober lol. Glad the morning sickness is there too... good sign that the bleeding was just bubs getting all comfy :thumbup:

My foot isn't broken, but I felt like a right tool going in and saying that I wasn't entirely sure how i'd hurt it. :blush: I'm sure i'm not the only one, mind :blush: At least I didn't go in with anything lodged up my arse... :haha:

Blummin 'ek look at the time! And i've still got Izzy's bottles to clean :dohh: She is SO unbelievably clingy at the moment, but only with me. I was holding her the other day, and Emma came and hugged my legs. What did Izzy do? Kick her. Emma can't sit on my knee, or hug me, or anything - otherwise Izzy kicks off. I've been telling her off with a stern 'No.' but she goes bright red and screams, and even bit me once. Do you think she'll just grow out of it? Problem is, Emma's becoming even more clingy now too because Izzy won't let her near me, and Izzy is always on my knee. So Emma gets jealous, and says I love Izzy more than her. Humph... the joys of parenting eh?

Oh, and loads of huge :hugs: and prayers for Amy and little Connie. Don't know if you've seen her parenting journal, but she's had the results back of the scan from the bleed on her brain and they weren't good.. It was rated Grade 3 out of 4 and they're surprised she survived. Still, she's tasting mummy milk now, and is still stable. Little fighter; my heart breaks for them all :cry:

Thanks ladies back is starting to feel better and have started having big kicks from baby yesterday which is lovely

Hi girls

just a quick hello! What you all doing nye? Were staying in and matts cooking me a nice meal and we will get some non alcoholic bubbly and watch the fireworks on telly i think!

I'm still on after yesterdays scan. It feels so much more real to me now I know what's in there and now she has a name, if you know what I mean? I can't wait to meet her

That's why I want a name picked emzy !! I think it will help make it more real for me about being a boy !!

It's my 30th birthday new years day so were joining my Sis and her family at my mum and dads for the evening and they have sone kind of surprise for me for the day. I'm a bit gutted I can't get pissed on my 30th birthday so hope everyone else takes it easy !! I don't want to be the only sober one there !!

I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow night Emma. DH feels poorly so probably a quiet night in like you honey. x

Jelly, yay for the baby kicks! I am still not really feeling any movements. :nope:

I actually had a few hours out with the girls last night, which is the first time in years. I had a lovely time and it was great to catch up, even though all I had was blackcurrant and soda! :haha:

A very boring post from me I'm afraid. Not much to report today.
However, I hope all you lovely ladies are well and enjoying the last bits of Christmas. xx

Laura, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for sunday. :flower:
How fast is your pregnancy going?- double figures already....nearly in 3rd tri! x

Just popping in to say hello,

Opti you made me lol about the hospital thing! :haha:

I have the littlest girls playing together, its nice they do play more now, but I know Rosie feels pushed out when Em(8yrs old) is about and she has been away a few days and gets back today so I feel a bit of a sisterly baby strop for later! :baby:

I have gone a bit too mad on the drinks and food oer christmas so an evening of more drink doesn't appeal to me tbh, so quiet night in, nye, I expect the girls will still be up, they are BAD settlers!

Sorry got to go, the girls are getting high on chocolate orange! lol :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

Oh and Ladyk, babies just fit in, bathtime you can bath both together, or I put Rosie in the kitchen sink for ages while Sophie played, if baby was on boob then I would just delay in something, make sure the little things are available like a drink for other child when you feed so you don't have to keep getting up or saying, later or in a second! I find I say that enough as it is!
It all works out somehow! :hugs: (you have Jake too, very useful older sibs!)

Laura, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for sunday. :flower:
How fast is your pregnancy going?- double figures already....nearly in 3rd tri! x

I know !! Its a little bit scary :haha: I'm getting pretty well stocked up on nappies and all the newborn essentials and have a wardrobe full of blue things !! Just need to pull my finger out and find a name that I love. xx

We are staying in too got lots of nibbles and going to have chilled one. I am usually out boxing day and nye so this xmas has been a very quiet one but have loved spending lots of time with Ollie and OH.

Seem to have no time at moment will hopefully have chilled night and catch up , just cooking a roast needed proper food as have been living off party food cheese and chocolate :)

We are staying in to for nye, orobably get a take away or something. We will bring JJ downstairs nearer 12 o'clock. As I only finished work today at 2, I'm looking forward to a relaxed day and night.

Laura - that just sounds crazy that you are almost in 3rd tri I remember last year I couldn't imagine actually having a baby it just all seemed bizarre to me, I kind of took each day as it came. When JJ finally arrived it was all abit of a shock.

JJ has taken more and more steps on his own today without thinking seems to prefer that than holding our hands.

We are having a quiet NYE too.... few drinks and watch the firework out of the window (we live on the top floor!) and curl up with a nice film!!!

Been moving my front room around today...still trying to find places for all these presents!!! Two very spoiled little girls I think!!!

Had 2 sleepy girls today... both have been asleep since 2.30pm and still asleep now!! I know they wont be in bed til late but tbh I don't mind really!!!

A really good family friend had her baby girl yesterday!!! Jennifer she called her!! Can't wait to go round and have cuddles!!

Hope everyone is okay!!

xx

were not doing much for NYE either. We are at my MIL's tomorrow for christmas number 2 and then we are staying at my mums to have NYD dinner with her and my sister.

I was prepared this year i knew the kids were getting a lot of presents so i bought 2 storage footstools to put some in but tbh i'm still struggling! Some of you will have seen on my Facebook but half of my living room floor was covered christmas eve and its not a small living room! Cant believe they all still have more to open tomorrow! Think we need to ask the RAF for a 4 bed house lol.

On a sadder note i had to give Alyssa formula last night. The night before she had woken 5 times in the night and she'd never done that even as a newborn! She'd been sleeping through from 8 weeks but the past few weeks shed been waking for a feed but i didn't mind. Then when i fed her last night she rained both boobs and was still screaming for more so i dragged out the old formula bottles i bought for hospital as a 'just in case' and she completely drained 100ml in no time at all! I'm a little sad about it i really wanted to get to 6 months but i'm so pleased i managed 3 n half. I'm still feeding her just topping up with formula.

Sounds like everyone is having a quiet NYE then !! That makes me feel really old :haha:

Boony : Maybe Alyssa is going through a growth spurt ? You may find she will stop wanting the bottles again once the spurt has passed. Olivia did that when she was about 4 months old. She had a bottle before bed and then started refusing it a week later !! I dont think I actually have you on my facebook so feel free to add me (Laura Kowalczyk) I think i'm the only one !! xx

Just added you laura i'm Louise boon.
I don't know she's been like it for a few weeks so we will see.

Nye a friend is doing a kids party it's themed summer fete she is doing a tombola , hook a duck in her bathroom, a raffle, pin the tail , she is baking popcorn and bought a candy floss machine , she is laying on beds and space for travel cots ! She has been planning it for months bless her ! We will do our best to stay as long as we can x

Feel free to skip just getting it off my chest!

OMG! I have realised something horrible today!
My ds has been away since Tue with his sister, he is 11 and is going through early teen changes, grumpy, stroppy, refusal to listen, this on top of the whingy stuff he does from his medication, and the kicking off when the meds wear off, anyway they got back midday today, I was on edge for him kicking off, and he was stroppy and sulky and just cruising for a kick off.(he kicked off because he had to hover up, he does this daily and I pay for his phone, its the same deal i had with my eldest, but he never moaned about hovering up!)
within a few hours of him being back I had raised my voice, he had put a wedge between me and dh, and within another hour I had a migraine, which i get when I am stressed or after a huge pressure, like birth or a mega row! I have not had one for about a year I think.
Reality is I protect him constantly because he is my son, but he is actively putting pressure on my relationship with dh, although dh has his moments he kicked off the other day because he was unsure about Christmas with ds) these are made worse by the pressure ds puts on our relationship, the last 4 days have been fine with dh, and we have got closer and things have really been less stressed by miles, I know I knew this to a point which is why my ex takes him once in a blue moon to take the pressure off me, but my ds doesnt see he is a problem, or that his refusal to do things makes it really hard, he is a part of the family but at the same time he is picking it apart.
I have spoken to his consultant as this is ongoing and she just said its his age, but how much longer do I have to deal with this, my eldest is 17 and has only just got out of the teenage thing at about 15-16 when he turned into a lovely young man, with a bit of a a stroppy streak!

Ladyk, I know you have an older ds, does he cause difficulties between you and dh? It is so hard because he is my son but I can see he is causing problems, but I really don't know why as he would be worse off if we split up, he just doesn't understand what he is doing.:shrug:

My ds gets someone at school to go to when he wants, (he can literally drop a lesson to go to her if he feels he needs to) and help in the class room, and a consultant, but I need someone to talk to!!:haha:

Sorry just needed to vent, the 3 girls are a breeze, but I can't cope with adhd! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->