September Stars

Glad you told them lbb

Becs - I never felt 'ready' before JJ so have resigned to the fact I'm not going to feel totally ready for no2, I'll always think of money cost of childcare wanting to move having to share a bedroom etc so I've decided to just see what happens. I think I will feel more prepared next time around but I'm convinced this time we are going to have problems as my cycles are all over the place and have only noticed once I've ovulated in the past 12 months. Hence wanting to lose weight as really think this will help me.

FB - hope you feel better in the morning after your fall :hugs:

YM- what kind of a mate tells you something like that when your going through so much as it is, and what type of friends do you have to even repeat or think it !!!! Saying that when I was your age ( god I sound old) my life was very up and down, from my husband to the time to my mates it was never quite, rumours and fights going off all the time. Now my life is pretty quite, no major dramas... No fighting and breaking up with my present hubby and I managed to leave all my hard work mates and just the decent ones I have stayed mates with. You become responsible and grown up quicker then them... You need a early spring clean of your friends...lol xxx

Becs- we always knew we would have one more after Paige, I was saying another two more but now the MS has kicked in I have decided this is the last baby. Grant told me the other day he is worried as he doesn't think he could love another baby as much as Paige, as I have two already it's hard to explain how much you love them all..x

The trip is tomorrow, I'm now worried I'll have MS too... I'm going to regret agreeing to go!!!

As she put it, she didnt want me to hear it from someone else and not be prepared for what I hear!! She was really upset for me poor cow but you's are right...it's just another thing I don't need right now!!

I just want the 13th to hurry up now so I can get this operation over and done with!! I've had a tough year and I just want to be happy!! But who knows?!?!?!

Kara - I dont think I'll have another one.... according to the docs, HD is genetic and so if I have another...the chances of him/her having HD is quite high apparently...and I dont want another baby to go through what Pippa has had to go through....

FB - Hope you're feeling better after your fall!!

Laura - Hope Olivia feels better soon x

Louise - Sorry to hear about Waynes mum!! :hugs:

Becs - I never thought after having Kimi, I could love someone else like I do with her, but then Pippa came along and suddenly it was like I had so much more love to give!! It's hard to explain i suppose!!

Well, I'm off to get Pippa weighed today.... she's nearly 3 months old and still fitting in first size clothes...so diddy!!!

I took her in to see my midwife the other day, Laura and she was so happy to see her.... and kept telling everyone that this was HER baby lol!! Was lovely to see her!!!

hope everyone is okay!!!

xx

I have already posted on Fb but another huge congratulations on your pink bundle honey. I knew it was a girl! lol. I am now even more wanting to know gender, but I think boy for me so only 2 weeks to go! xx

Meet Evie Grace :)

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/404780_10151113841660473_743965472_22305515_1341722488_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/399486_10151113840395473_743965472_22305506_1331711316_n.jpg

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/401580_10151113839355473_743965472_22305495_1616615146_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/374905_10151113838085473_743965472_22305489_1967713674_n.jpg

Awww congrats again a girlllllllllll :wohoo: :wohoo:

YM :hugs: :hugs: must be so tough

Congrats honey, love the name....I would love to have two girls close in age....xx

Aww Emzy, bet your head over heels already! Congratulations, perhaps another one then that will be a boy, I can still see you having both tbh, so that means more babies!!lol:hugs:

Re the doggie, hope he finds a happy safe home, with no money incentive involved xx

Ym, Good luck to Pippa for the 13th, I am afraid you have to close your ears to other things that don't help, there are those nasty people about that have nothing better to do but mud stir and try and destroy things, I agree a friend clear is in order! :hugs::hugs:

Becs, you do grow the love, just as you think you couldn't love another baby like your first, I thought that with my eldest, he was my everything, and then my next baby as soon as he was placed on me it was love at first sight, I just wanted to love and protect him forever! I look at them all and love them like crazy, i have chosen my children above anything else in my life, and always will :hugs:

Right, fairly quiet here, being mauled by a baby who after orange juice and pom bears is after boob!

Still not concluded our arguments, still not happy with things the way they are, I am now looking forward to getting the decorations down, the house back to normal, and dh back on his diet! Kids have been away last few days and we have done nothing we couldn't do with them here, so they are not stopping us doing anything with the girls if we don't do anything in the first place:shrug: Still confused!

Anyway still being mauled, time to go! :hugs:

Really pleased :) I really had no idea, but we only had a girls name again like last time! Was lovely to see her kicking and rolling about. Looks just like Hollys scan pics at 17 weeks :)

I'm back and I'm alive !!!! No freaking out, no sickness.. Started feeling the sickness coming on but Home now.... Winter wonderland was wet and cold and would have been good if it was just me and g... Too busy to take kids ...and the mulled wine was calling me but couldn't have any boooooooo !!!

Awww emzy missed the name....gorgeous!!

Aaah I'm sitting in between two rooms with Tabs getting out of bed on one side and Rosalie shouting at me from the other :dohh:

Emzy big congrats on the pink bump, gorgeous name too :)

Lady k - glad the journey etc was better than expected.

2nd successful day dh looking after JJ - he's gone out this evening to recover lol. I've got abit more work to do this evening and then two days off to relax. Got a snotty cold now too :( JJ is getting more and more confident with his walking it's so lovely to see. Hoping for reasonable weather so we can go to the park tomorrow

Evening girlies!!!

Emma thats a gorgeous name xxxx

YM, how awful, surely if she was a friend she would know you would never harm Pippa xxx

Kara, glad you survived, now time to chil out!!!

LBB, glad Phoenix is out of that situation xx

Hope has been in bed since 6.15, took her to bed, laid her down with her milk, she drunk it all, rolled over and went to sleep!! Result!!!

Emzy if we were having a girl her 1st name was going to be Grace - Its such a lovely name. Evie goes so well with Holly too. Perfect !!

We still can't setlle on a boys name at all. We have three possibles but nothing that we both love 100% !!!

Kara : Glad that today went ok. xx

Im taking Olivia back to the Drs in the morning - she's had 6 days of some pretty heavy ABs now and is still really chesty and wheezy and I am not happy with it. Shes so miserable bless her. xx

Will be back later can hear poorly madam coughing !

We can't have a boy as we don't have any names, we have been talking about boys names for 7 years, Paige was going to be a Taylor but no other boys name I like so unless grant comes around to the name Taylor then it will be called baby boy for the rest of its life.. Girls names I have loads but Lilly is top of my list.

I found out I'm now working till 2am on new years eve !!!! Bloody wankers tell us two days before...

To all those who have other kids close to age, how do you manage bath time and feeding ? I was bathing Paige and couldn't for the life of me work out how I was going to bath, change and put them to bed at the same time... I do think way to far ahead sometimes lol
Laura- Paige has had a cough, I can hear it bubble when she breaths but every time she had a coughing fit she would always finish it with a smile... Strange girl she is. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->