September Stars

Happy new year everyone! As everyone else has said really, what a year it's been, first full year with our babies, and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather have shared it with! Thank you all so so much for your support for those 6 1/2 months when Wayne was away. Hope 2012 promises more adventures for all of us!!

Xx

Happy New Year ladies!

We stayed in too last night; had a couple of drinks and watched a batman film. It was great actually, apart from next door's party which was blaring till about 5am and kept waking Izzy up. In the end I gave in trying to sleep and waited till 7am when OH got up with Izzy for the day and I had a couple of hours in bed! Needless to say, LO's now fast on and has been for about 3 hours.

BTP & Ladyk - :hugs: I can only begin to imagine how difficult it is for both of you :hugs: I work in a secondary school and teach SEN kids daily... it's tough, and that's only for an hour at a time! :hugs:

:hi: stmw!! :hi: How are you doing?

Jelly - :hugs: I'd be the same. Glad you got more sleep last night; hopefully as he gets better you'll feel more relaxed. Can't blame you though - must have been terrifying!

I'm so very bored, but just can't be arsed today. We were going to go for a nice new year's walk, but it's chucked it down all day so i've just chilled on the laptop while OH is on xbox and LO is in bed. DD is at her dads tonight, so no 'im bored' from her. Thing is though, I'M bored. Gonna pop roast dinner on to see if that motivates me a bit. Back soon xxx

P.s. what are your new year's resolutions/goals for 2012?

By the end of 2012, I want to have rebuilt some of my savings and be out of my overdraft! I also don't wanna put any more weight on, but i'm not gonna say lose weight cos if I do it'll never come off! 'Get fit again' sounds better ;) although first I have to rebuild some of my crumbled immune system; I still can't bloody taste or smell :dohh:

Happy New Year!

We had two couples round ours last night and played board games till 3, only think is one couple have had a massive barney beforehand so could cut the atmosphere with a knife as constant snide remarks to each other.... Very awkward. JJ got up at 12 then 1.30 and put him to sleep in his cot at 3. Today we now have a very grumpy baby and a very tired mum. Can't wait till I get a lye in tomorrow.

Resolutions:
Lose weight
Complete my accountancy membership application by march
Stick to slimming world
Exercise at least twice a week but three even better
Hopefully be pregnant within the year
Be able to move house

Hi all

Opti sorry you had noisy neighbours hope your roast was good!

Jelly glad you had a good evening shame about the atmosphere though !
Good luck with your resolutions x

We had a good evening the party was fun Amelia won the children's guess the name of the teddy bear competition :)
They loved running around and dancing with everyone and had a first taste of candy floss x

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!

Can I just say that you ladies are the most wonderful, supportive, caring, funniest ladies I have ever come across and I am glad I have had the opportunity to know you all and even meet some of you and your beautiful children!!!

Thank you for all your support when Kimi was ill and your continued support with Pippa whilst she has been in and out of hospital in her very short life so far!!!

I ended up going to my sisters and BIL last night and had such a laugh, even having a few cheeky shots!!!! Luke had a bit too much to drink and was sick so I ended up having 3 people to look after, but he has promised me that the next time we go out, he will look after both the kids and I can have a blow-out!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!!

xx

Happy New Year ladies!

Just quickly wanted to share my 19 week bump pics :)

Here is my 19 week bump pic, getting extremely big! Also a pic taken of me last night :)

https://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/emzywemzy83/19weeks.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/407122_10151121571640473_743965472_22338495_842799278_n.jpg

Hey guys,

I didn't feel sick at all yesterday at work, and nothing again today.... Doesn't seem right my sickness seems to have gone at 8 weeks ..... Going to ring the doctor tomorrow and make a appointment..... Without the sickness I just don't feel pregnant... And I know I'm worrying over nothing but I just can't help but to worry.

awww Kara im sure everything is fine hunni nut best to put ur mind at ease hun xx

Jelly you poor thing and little JJ too...hugs xx

Emzy fab bump! :) xx

Opti i could have written the last part of your comment myself...bored shitless cant be arsed so sat on facebook while oh was on xbox!!! Story of my life lol! xx

Genies the party sounded fab!! xx

Lady k - I remember my sickness stopped for a couple of days around week 9 to 10 and then came back with full on sickness. :hugs:

Emzy - wow have you got bump pics of when pregnant with Holly at 19 weeks? Also can't believe you are almost half way through these pregnancys seem to be going really fast nit sure if it's because I'm not pregnant at the same time.

Ladyk, try not to worry, hope all goes well tomorrow for you :hugs:

Emzy, that is one impressive bump you have! :hugs:

Ym, will be nice to let your hair down, make sure you take Luke up on his offer b4 he forgets! lol :hugs:

Opti, it is hard, it is a battle between letting him have his way, not moaning but getting hyper, or saying no and having him kick off, its getting the mix just right constantly! I count my blessings that he is not considered severe :)shock:) and that I have 4 other happy healthy children! :hugs:

Rosie is currently taking the length of the sofa as a run up on me and either slapping me in the face or poking my eye, and when she it concentrating at poking me in the eye I go ''BUU'' to which she squeals and runs off back for her next run up!

We have had friends in for a quick visit, and done nothing else all day, which for me for once is nice! I didn't get up til late as Rosie has taken to sleeping well early morning, with me so instead of getting up i have had a laze!:sleep:

Right got to go, Harry Potter is slow! :sleep:

Emzy awesome bump!!!!

YM :hugs: have to say I've always looked after drunk DH ( before he found he couldn't drink) but I've never been looked after. I don't like drink :rofl: im a total control freak... Hope you get a good night when it comes.

I don't do new year resalutions ever.. I guess I want to improve cake stuff and I want to save more hmmmm survive robin being away so much :rofl:

Decided not to go to Texas :(

Ladyk :hugs: hope all is well

Btp thats adorable :cloud9:

I think I'm starting to feel sick again yayyyyy !!!!

I doubt I'll ever write that sentence again lol x

lol LadyK every day I was sick, I wished I wasn't. Then when I wasn't for a day, I'd freak out!! I still get sick on the odd day and I'm almost always sick if I drink coffee lol
How are you feeling other than sick?

Lady k - excellent news :)

Blob - I'm the same with alcohol, last night I had half pint of weak shandy the whole night and that will probably be my only drink in the year. I hate the wooziness of it

Ahhh made my heart yelp when you Said survive better without Robin. When is he back for your Xmas? :hugs:

I know i'm late but happy new year girls - It was a fab year and I feel very priveledged to have been able to share it with you all and your families. Heres to a fab 2012 and some lovely meet ups for us and our kiddies. I still think we should look at this weekend away for us all !!! Would be such fun.

Well I turned 30 yesterday and was thoroughly spoilt at a lovely local hotel with a posh lunch followed by swimming in their pool and then an afternoon with the family. We had a small party at my mum and dads on NYE but were so busy laughing and playing pictionary we missed the countdown !!! Glad everyone else enjoyed their evenings !!

As for New Years resolutions I only have one and that is to learn to drive and pass my test. Ive been given enough money to book a block set of lessons for my birthday so need to get on and do that. I also need to lose weight but feel abit of a fraud as I had surgery a few years ago so can cheat when I am ready to try again at that.

Hope you all have a lovely day - we have some family down that I havent seen since Olivia was a few weeks old so were off out with them for a while today. xxx

kara yay for sick !

Emzy your bump is amazing !

How are you feeling teeny and fb and Laura?

It's our last day together before back to work and dh wants to tidy a cupboard so basically he be upstairs all day and I'll look after the girls and all the things I usually do !

Thanks for asking GG - I feel ok, I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy as much as I did when pregnant with Olivia. I am VERY happy that I can finally say I will have a baby this year !! Im just so uncomfortable with his head buried deep underneath my ribcage and his feet constantly kicking me in the foof ! I think thats why I have no bump at all as hes stood up in there !!!

Ive got another scan on the 13th so 11 days and I get to see my baby again !! When are your scans Teeny and FB ??

Cleaning out cupboards - God I struggle just getting the OH to pick up his dirty washing !!!

Emzy- Your bump is great. I need to get one posted of mine I think.
Lady K- I was the same as you would be feeling sick sometimes and then not others at 8 weeks I went through a few days where I had nothing and was worried then it came back with full force :haha:
GG- I am feeling good my back is starting to feel better after my fall down the stairs this pregnancy seems to be going fast.
Glad all you ladies had a great new year.
Well we have decided to find out the sex we were going to stay team :yellow: but have decided we would like to know. I am abit reluctant to buy anything at the minute as I had that little bleed just before xmas I am a bit of a worrier and want my 20 week scan to hurry up so I know everything is okay. I have been feeling bubba move and have listened in to the heartbeat a couple of times which is very reassuring, hope 25th January hurries up an comes round for my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->