September Stars

GG - I was meant to relax today my one day over Christmas ....... Dh has woken up and says let's make a list of what to do today of DIY and house cleaning chores ummmmm this was meant to be one day of doing what I wanted (which was go into town shopping lol)

I'm now cleaning bathroom cupboard, clearing our cellar, cleaning the frontdoor, put away paperwork, sorting JJ clothes, tidying dining room...... Yep thanks for my relaxing day

Happy Birthday for yesterday Laura :cake: I meant to Facebook you :blush:

yay for feeling sick again! X

genies and jelly my df is still in bed but no doubt he will wake up with big ideas! Im hoping to get out of the house and walk to my mums today (about 45 min walk) its starting to snow but i think il risk it! X

forgot to say, James very oddly went in his cot last night and i stood giving him his bottle and he was sucking it like it was a dummy iykwim! Every so often he would do a harder suck and get milk it was very strange so i got him one of his dummys thinking perhaps he would sttn if he had it but no chance he spat it straight back out lol x

Kara - YAY for sickness :haha:

Jelly - I woulda made the list and then said to my OH... thats what you need to do...I'm off shopping bye!!!! :winkwink:

LBB - I was extremely lucky with Kimi who STTN from 3 weeks (give or take a few nights when she was teething) but since Pippa has had her operation...she's up 8/9 times EVERY NIGHT!!! Now I understand what tired is!!

Resoloutions - I have a few things I wanna do

1) Get down from a size 22 to a 14/16
2) Stop smoking
3) Sort out OH and I
4) Finally finish sorting out my flat!!!
5) MOVE!!!!!!
6) Go on holiday as a family!!

Not much then!!!

Be back laters!!!

Hugs to everyone!!!!

Happy belated birthday Laura xxxx

Ym- I didn't know u are a smoker... I'm a smoker, I smoked through jakes pregnancy but back then it was common to see women smoking pregnant... Now it's a big no no I was able to give up easier with Paige but not until I was 12 weeks and I managed to give up until I went to work. Lucky the sickness makes me not want to smoke which is one of natures reasons why u get morning sickness. My plan is to never go back
To smoking... Good luck honey we can give up together xxx

Kara - I gave up the day I found out I was pregnant with Kimi.... in the whole 9 months I must've smoked about 15 fags??? Then when she was a few weeks old, I started again.... gave up when I found out I was pregnant with Pipp, but started again after the SS and MIL business!!! So here I am again... I'm better than what I was but its a habit I can't wait to kick!!!!!

Just found out that after OH had moved the freezer, he caught the on/off switch and we've lost everything in our freezer :( GUTTED!!!! Now we've gotta do a massive shop and we're short of money anyway as my CTC stopped after me and OH broke up and now they're trying to sort it out!!!

Not a good start to 2012!!!!

x

Jelly- sorry you didn't have your shopping day : ( xx

YM- our fridge freezer broke a few months ago and we lost everything... Trip to Iceland would be cheap xx

LBB-has he ever had a dummy ? What teat size does he have on his bottles now ? Xx

Gonna be a busy year for you then YM! :haha:

I smoked for years until I got pregnant with Izzy. I stopped while I was pregnant, and now I only smoke when I go out or have a big drink - I.e. a party. I realised that I have never drunk without smoking, and for the sake of 5-6 times a year that I go out i'm not gonna worry about it! Must say though, when I do smoke I get through about 10 in a night and then I feel awful the next day cos i'm not used to it... funny cos i used to smoke 20 a day! It helps that Oh doesn't smoke. If he did, i'd have never stopped.

I've had a nice day today, but sooooo don't wanna go back to work tomorrow! :(

And yey for sickness Ladyk :happydance:

i dreamt last night that I found out that I was 21 weeks pregnant. It must be rubbing off on me from you emzy, and Drazic, and my friend at home who is 20 weeks-ish too!

yes kara he had a dummy until he went into hospital then they used to hold it in his mouth whilst putting the ng tube down his nose to make him swallow so it just gave him a really negative association with the dummy and the discomfort of the ng tube all whilst being pinned down! :( teats well he wouldnt drink out of any other than variflow but then he used to literally be spitting the milk everywhere so i make a small slit in the normal teats rather than it having just a little hole and he drinks fine normally x x

Hello ladies and Happy 2012!!!!!!!

Ian is back to work tomorrow and I start back on my diet, Davina is good to go and I wanna be slim!!!! I am desperate to get fit again, I do alot of walking but I havent been eating too good!!!!

Hope we are all well xxx

Good evening gorgeous ladies, and Happy New Year to you all! I don't think I could have found a nicer bunch of ladies to have spent the last 2 years ish with!! Lots of love to you all, and to the babies, the bumps and the beans. xx

Sorry I've not been around at all, it's been mad around here over Christmas and New Year, we've been here there and everywhere!! Just had a super busy day today getting straight. All the decs are back in the loft, I had a massive toy clearout and found new homes for all the new ones, we went for a swim, I did a big clean, walked the dogs and have done 2 lots of washing and ironing!! Woo hoo!!! So now I am enjoying one of the last of the Xmas beers. DH is back at work tomorrow, and I've got my friend and her girls round, then I'm back Wednesday, but only for one day so can't complain really!

Love to all, my main New Year's resolution is to be a better thread pal!! xx

Hi Asher hi becs x

Watching Sherlock we recorded it's very good !

Layla enjoyed drawing on herself and climbing on tables :) Amelia prefers to open doors !

Cupboards have been tidied :)

I'm feeling very uncomfortable I alway had bad periods then after the girls they were pain free but now I think I must be due on because it's very bloated and sore , poor me :)

Hiya Genies!!!! I bloody loved Sherlock last night. I have to say I think I might fancy him just a tiny bit, something about him. I think it's the sexy shirt he wears actually. Hope your period comes and goes, it's horrible isn't it? I had my coil put in at the beginning of December, and I knew my first period could be problematic, but I came on on the 19th Dec and finished today, how crap is that? I thought it would never blooming well end!!!!

YM - I too smoked and was a happy 20+ a day I managed to give up the day after I found out I was pregnant but dh and I had set 1st feb to give up anyways. I haven't had one since however have to admit I don't think that would be the case if dh was still smoking. Good luck I totally appreciate how tough it can be (I've tried so many times before).

Lbb - poor James associating a dummy with being tubed :-( hows he doing at the minute? Any news on your dog?

Well dh and I finished our winter clean at 8.30 this evening, admittedly the house looks better but I do wanted a day in the shops especially as I haven't got Fridays off work now :cry: still got more jobs to finish off in the week

GG - JJ loves opening doors at the moment and closing drives me crazy lol

Totally broody again a friend has had here baby new years eve she's gorgeous. Even though JJ has been very hardwork past couple of days constant crying when left alone or told off, flinging himself backwards in a paddy ..... Is it too young for the terrible toddler stage? Still makes me want no2

YM I used to smoke 20+ a day before I fell pregnant with Holly, but quit the day after I found out I was pregnant and haven't smoked since. Luckily Matt quit 4 years ago or so, if he smoked I'm sure I would have started up again. Good luck with quitting, it's hard but so worth it! One of the best things I ever did :)

There seems to be a few of us who have smoked, grant smokes which will cause loads of problems, although he did stop before I did when I found out I was pregnant with Paige.

After I have this baby I am going on a major diet... I will fit into those size 10 clothes which are in black bags in the loft...

Emzy- apart from the sickness I feel great, gone off eggs again and addicted to fruit like before. I don't even feel bloated... How's is this time different than when u had holly? X

Love your new sig lady k. Is Grant going to quit this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->