September Stars

Oh and I forgot to say, the respect I had for her went very quickly when she told Alex that he obviously doesn't love her any more, how could he do this to her after all she's done for him, she said to Nathan in front of Alex that both bedrooms and everything in them are his now. She didn't even say goodbye to him apparently she went a bit mad and got in the car and drove off :( Alex was so so so excited and happy when he got here, when the adrenaline started to wear off he was a little tearful but it passed quickly and he is just looking forward to being here now x

Hope sammy has a good night and feels better tomorrow Claire, just think in another 7/8 months or so all the teething hassle will be over and done with!! And then in another 4 1/2 years we'll be tooth fairies!!

Help ! This morning I found a patch of blood on amelias sheet I blamed the cat for sleeping in her bed ! she was a little unsettled to go to bed tonight but that's nothing new but I've just been up and her sheet has lots of blood patches it seems to be watered down so must have come from her mouth I've woken her and she seems totally normal ? I'm confused as to what it is or what's happened ? What would you do ?

kara im a bit shocked by how many star mummys smoke too and like you blob i dont get it either lol. Chris has come home from work at 545 and only just gone outside for a cigarette Haha my cursing last night must have worked lol x

fishy yes its a permanent arrangement with phoenix x x

teeny and fb lovely bumps :) x

Louise the woman has finally come to her senses! Its hard cos its bittersweet happy to have Alex but sad that Nathan is still there x x

Claire hope Sammy is ok today! X

emzy you poor thing hugs x

genies sounds very interesting x

sorry if iv missed anyone hugs to you all! X

ooh im sooooo happy that Amy has got to hold little Connie :) x x x

back to work today and had the usual moans from the staff basically i float so i can monitor the staff and rooms im in at the time and im in the babyroom cos the staff member is off recovering from menigitis and because in do a set early shift so i can get a lift to work so i dont have to wait around for buses with James, so the other member of staff in there has had to go on a later shift only 1 hr difference but she is pulling her face but im not being the usual soft me anymore! X

Oh gg that's odd? I'd give NHS direct a call, you've not noticed any bleeding during the day? If she's got/had a cold could it be nosebleed?

Good for you Jayne xxx

Louise that totally breaks my heart, poor kid. xx

genies has she got any teeth coming through could it perhaps be that? Louise she sounds very unstable that is just totally unacceptable behaviour from her! Do they have a social worker? Id inform her if so! X

Gg I'd call nhs direct too. I found blood on hollys PJs today and found a cut on her finger, no idea how she did it but there was loads of blood. Anyway it could be really tiny, like a spot or little cut, or nosebleed or cut on her lip?

I'm thinking it could be molars she has been very dribly ! Her nose is clean no trace if anything and she has been running around thinking it's playtime she is currently in bed with me watching telletubbies ! Very odd !

Hmmm I would think teeth that was my first thought... On that's there was blood on Roslaies pillow today but I think that was possibly from tabs :dohh: hope she's ok :hugs: :hugs:

Seriously Louise I would, but many reasons, I HAAAAATE being pregnant and with robin away all the time I don't think I want to try - just yet.
Argh!! How cruel she is although not unusual as far as I know, my step family all suffered from bad mouthing the other and lots nd lots of guilt. Even my dad to a degree, he would be all miserable and get tearful when he said goodbye. Even my littlest sister who was about 5 would get really upset that we were making him upset???

Been to see doctor and he's prescribed cocodemol (which I won't take as they make baby sleepy) and ibuprofen gel which apparently doesn't affect baby so I can try those. Also signed off work for a week and said to go back for more notes if no better. Told me to call midwife for referral to physio x

Just popping in while I de-Christmas the house, i am about half way through, tree in hall, decs bagged up, but sat down to notice things still hanging up! :dohh:

Genies, it could be anything, little nips seem to create loads of blood sometimes, and a teeny spot does go a long way, perhaps tooth, but if there is nothing obvious and she seems ok, then I wouldn't worry about it, just keep an eye on her and see if it happens again.:hugs:

Louise, great news, although a little bittersweet with the boys being apart, I can see it is the sort of woman she is to be mean to him about it, and tbh is also the sort to change her mind at the drop of a hat, it is for that reason I would try everything including school moves to make it permanent.
I kept Ben at his school when I moved house for as long as possible, and it turned out for him it was the wrong thing to do, he thrived at a local school, so I had driven for 2 years when he would have been better at the local school, but its so hard to know!
I suppose I know a few people in similar situations, one woman who left the husband and the kids to be with her new man, she is now friends with the children they are grown up, but it is something that never really sits well with everyone. Another friend has 2 step children that live with them, she does treat them as her own but I know she finds it hard, I can't say I would have treated my step son any differently if he was with us all the time, and I positively spoilt him when he was with us because to me he didn't have his Dad all the time so I wanted him to be happy when he did come to us.
Good luck with this new branch of family, hoping everyone is happy, and soon you have the complete set!
My eldest hates my ex, he was about 11 at the time of the break up and remembers the things the ex did, he is not over keen on dh for things the way they are here tbh either! God step families are hard, but for me its the other way round and its dh's ability to treat mine as he should:hugs:

Mind blank again, need to catch up more of i forget everything, I am also guarding the laptop as Rosie trys to jump on me or the keys all the time!

Back soon to catch up more xx:hugs:

GG- is your cat female? Does it sleep on their bed ? Could it be the cats in season ? I don't know much about cats but it could be another option... X

Blob- omg you should so go for it... This is my third and last, we don't have the room for anymore and I won't need to buy a new car if I just have three... So three is a good number for me.... If pregnancy was not so crap and I had the room I may have gone for 4 to even it up..lol x

Emzy- hope u feel better soon and something works for you x

Louise think its great your keeping him at his school. X

Thanks girls. The gel stuff didn't do anything yet! Maybe it's one of those that has to be used a few times before it works. I remember last time though, nothing worked lol

Spoke to my manager and she was really nice. I told her I rang my midwife and she can't see me for a fortnight to do my referral! So I'm going to ask my GP to do it when I see him next week. She said it takes 1-2 weeks to get an appointment so not too bad.

Lady k it happened small bit yesterday morning and I blamed the cat ! It's a boy though , but last night the patches were so big you could easily see them in the dark but she is totally fine so who knows !

Emzy I can't take codein nasty stuff ! would and hot or cold sprays help?

Btp hope the de clutter went well ?

Blob I think you will have another :) not long until Robins home and it's Xmas day :)

The girls are napping rubbish time for it but I had to be in work at 8.30 for meetings and tidy up this morning so it meant waking them at 7 and getting them out the door to my mums so they haven't had a proper nap they never do unless they here so they going to be up loads later !

On the work front I decided to hand in my notice ( it's a terms notice) my druggies with childcare just won't get better and my mum needs me , I will always feel like I was pushed out and I may not be doing the right thing but who knows !
I will need to find another job though as we can't afford me to not work but something more flexible , any ideas welcome x

Stupid predictive phone ! Druggies with childcare mmm that's struggles it's meant to be :)

Louise, glad to hear about the cow changing her mind and letting you have Alex. Hopefully Nathan will follow suit and you'll all be together.
My DH treats Chance like his own and we are living proof that step families work. He also spends half the week with his Dad and wife and new baby sister and they also have a great family unit with him.
Genies, sorry to hear about your resignation and I hope you find something more suitable soon. X
Blob, only 2 more days till Christmas. Enjoy your time with Robin. X
Genies, you must have been worried but as your little lady seems fine I'm sure it won't happen again. X

I have had a lazy day which was naughty as its DS birthday tomorrow- last minute shopping in the morning now. What a bad mummy I am!
Just on my phone so only a quick one.

I hope all ladies, mummies, toddlers and bumps are well. Xx

GG - sorry to hear you are having to hand in your notice. Not sure what you could do work wise except things like Avon , bettaware catalogues. Do you do any crafty things you could sell ..... It's hard to say without knowing what your enjoy or skills

Louise - hope Alex settles in soon

Teeny - have you got anything nice planned for Chance birthday! Gorgeous bump !

Emzy - hope you find something to ease the pain soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->