September Stars

That sucks GG but it sounds like you're doing the right thing. Ever thought of doing something like what I do? I sell children's clothing to independent boutiques. It's purely commission based and as you'd be self employed you would need to provide your own car etc. Commission only kicks in around 8 months after you've done the work so you wouldn't have money coming in until then. BUT it's incredibly flexible. You work whatever hours or days you want.

There's also the jewellery. I could teach you how to do it. Xx

Louise forgot to ask has AF arrived yet? If not when are you going to test?

GG- sorry to hear that honey x

Jelly wooooooooooo are we over the two weeks wait now ?x

Jelly no it hasn't arrived and I've already tested twice, on Monday and again today but bfn's!! I was 99.99999% sure I wasn't pregnant anyway as we're we're only unprotected once (oops) but it was the day after my period so long enough before I ovulated. Maybe my cycles are being funny, weird as Im usually very regular but I only came off the pill a few months ago? It would have shown up in a test by now as I was due on new years day. We'll see!!

Think we might delay ttc due to the situation with Alex being here? Not sure but I can't work with having this school run of 48 miles a day to do! Will approach the idea of moving to a local school in a couple of weeks with him I think once he's more settled x

GG- sorry to hear that honey x

Jelly wooooooooooo are we over the two weeks wait now ?x

Nope my cycles are all over the place 26 days to 92 days since having JJ . I'm temping past couple of cycles but don't think I've ovulated however had lots of :sex: the possibly fertile week if my AF is due soon. We let the swimmers free so to speak the night you found out you were pregnant. Just done a test and BFN :-( also mega spots, headache and tight tummy so pretty sure AF is soon

Louise Its unlikely then maybe your body needs to find its own rhythm after the pill

Watched obem tonight felt really emotional .... Can't believe that girl got 10lb 10oz baby naturally ouchie. Felt sad too for the guy getting only a short time to spend with his daughter before being sent away on tour :cry:

I know I was in tears.... And what a huge baby !!!

I had every sign I was coming on.... But felt sick ...x

With Rosie I had every usual sign of af, i just didnt spot a few days b4 af was due, and I had always spotted, from that I hoped and prayed and after 9 months ttc, and using the syringe I conceived Rosie, all on my own lol:winkwink::blush:

Louise, I totally understand you not wanting to broach the subject with Waynes Jeremy Kylesk ex, but if you have him full time you should get the child benefit she gets for him, and apply for any additional tax credits having him with you, I know she would prob say in that case she will have him back, but it could make it easier if you are being a sahm, also if Wayne pays any maintainance that should also be looked at, I am sure if you start to discuss money with her she could change her mind but it will depend on who she is with and what they want/can give her, obviously you know when is a good time but it is something to keep in mind if you are able to have one or both the boys long term xx

I didn't watch obem, the first time in ages I have not felt compelled to watch! I think I am for the first time EVER not broody! lol! I know I can't fit any more in the house/car, and that I simply can't cope with more! This Christmas was hard work with all the things I had to do for 5 children and a step son, plus all the families! I am still thinking about fostering when mine are grown up, my eldest is 18 this year which means an adult, which feels very strange, it was only yesterday I was changing his nappies, tickling him and throwing him around as my air guitar, my baby towers over me now, not quite air guitar sized any more!

Right, got to go, check out fb and my bank, had a migraine the other day and feeling a bit odd again, hope its not another one:nope:

Back later xx

I was mega mega mega broody watching OBEM!!!!! But I'm quite happy with my two for now and really couldn't afford another baby and with the threat of HD, I dont think we're going to have another...but all depends on what happens!!!

x

I think even after this one I'll still get broody but when I was pregnant with Paige I kept talking about the next one... But I'm happy to say this is my last baby, I'm just going to enjoy every min and appreciate every day during the baby months. The only problem is I want another girl and another boy...

BTP- syringe ?? Must be strange having a adult son.. I can't ever imagine jake being responsible enough to even get a bus to school on his own at the moment x

I am possibly the only one who doesn't watch obem ! :) wonder if there be any twins ?

Girls have had a good 2 hour nap which is good gave me a chance to tidy up !

BTP- syringe ?? Must be strange having a adult son.. I can't ever imagine jake being responsible enough to even get a bus to school on his own at the moment x

Dh's back went into spasm as I got my positive opk so I used a medicine syringe, I had a ttc journal and so I tend to think everyone knew! It was the first try with a syringe, but after 9 months ttc, using every thing going it worked! (we had managed to dtd earlier in the month mid December, so I say it could have been then, but do the maths and it's pretty clear it was the syringe!)
My eldest comes and goes as he pleases in the house now, it takes a while getting used to having so much men's stuff in the bathroom, and the smell of shower gels and aftershaves! I can't imagine how Ben will be at the same age, Jack is a dream, I must have brungd him up good! xx:winkwink:

:hugs:

kara dont forget you havent had your first scan yet!...could be TWINS! Lol x

Louise sorry the monster ex is starting already! She wants sectioning X

just catching up on last nights obem and im knackered after a busy week at work so going to TRY to get an early night! X

My friend had that, she wanted 4, her dh agreed to try for a third and when they went for the scan it was twins, so she got her 4!! :haha:

Sorry for no posts - I have been reading and will do a catch up tomorrow. I feel like absolute shite at the moment :cry:

How are we all??!!!!!!!

Well we finally had sex this week after nearly 5 months of me not wanting any!!!! Anyways since I haven't been taking my mental pills my sex drive has come back, I am also not on the pill and we had sex at my fertile time so I have my legs crossed that I am not up the duff!!!!!! Just be my sodding luck that would!!!

I started back on my diet and walking etc on Tuesday and I have to say I feel loads better for it!!!

Omg that would be amazing, but my sickness isn't bad enough to have twins... My dad is a twin though... So I guess it could happen..

BTP - wow I never knew that..after 9 months of trying.. So glad it worked for you. I might have to tell jake that's how I got pregnant, I think it's the fact he knows we had to have sex to get pregnant which upsets him more x

Becs- omg what a time to get your sex drive back.. Two week wait for you then honey. X

Laura- big hug honey xx

Louise- I heard the cow is giving you a hard time. X

Becs you made me giggle with the 'mental pills' comment lol! Il keep my fingers crossed for you, yay for dtd! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->