September Stars

kara a girl at work got pregnant had no sickness and had the shock of her life...she now has 11 month old twin boys x

Hi ladies

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good Laura, what's up?

Becs ooh maybe you'll be joining the preggers crew?! lol Glad you've got your sex drive back. Mine has well and truly left the building since I've been pregnant!

My friend convinced me to go to soft play with her today and she said she'd take Holly on the slide and stuff because of my spd, but even though I didn't do much I ended up feeling really sore anyway. It was lovely for Holly to get out and have a run around but I felt so bad not being able to run around with her and take her on the slide, etc like I usually would. I really wanted to be able to make a fuss of her before the new baby arrives but now I feel like such a crap Mummy as I can't even get on the floor to play or run around or even walk too far with the pram :(

I have got that horrible bloating cramping feeling like you have wind, bloody af symptoms!!!!

Laura hope your ok :hugs:

Emzy I really feel for you :kiss: I'm sure Holly loves you just being there even if you can't run around after her

Lady k - if AF hasn't arrived by next weekend I'll test again as this will be the same weekend I tested for JJ. I'm pretty sure I'm not as I very much doubt I'm super fertile . Im so annoyed I can't work out when I'm ovulating or AF due etc I could cope with couple of days out but it's weeks sometimes!

Cleaned out the fridge freezer tonight binned all my leftover baby purée fruit and veg and meals I made when he was younger. JJ got told off at nursery today for the first time - he threw a plastic block at someone then laughed. He got sad when was told off, really hoping he doesn't do it again as I know he's not doing it miliciously he just finds it a game to throw things :blush:

Becs when is AF due for you?

Teeny did you have a nice day for chances birthday?

Come on kara more twins please !! :) :)

Becs how's hope doing ? I had a flick through your Facebook pics she looks really cute and tall! I've got a tall one and a short one !

Laura sorry your feeling crap hope it passes quick x

Emzy try not to feel bad you can only do what your body will let you and your a mum of 2 now x

Jelly poor jj for being sad at being told off , I hope you get the test result you want x

jelly must be the name my James is a proper Cheeky chappy who likes to make people laugh! He has a friend called James at nursery who he loves and the love is returned and they play together and laugh with each other its so cute! Think its a bit harsh that is really in mean come on its all part of growing up! James had to be 'told off' a few weeks ago for something with made me think fgs he is a baby! X

Jelly - Awww poor JJ :(

Kara - TWINS!!!!! I always wanted twins!!

Laura - Hope you feel better soon!!!

Emzy - SPD is a right pain!!! Hope you get some physio!!

Gotta take Pippa to RLH for bloods tomorrow before her op next week... god i'm so nervous!!!

xx

If you eat blue coloured raspberry sorbet from B&R your poo turns green the next day !!! Some things you Can only mention in this group and not on Facebook status update ..lol

Jelly - cant you do ovulation tests ? My cycle is all over the place, I never knew how far gone I was with jake or Paige as I just didn't know, I either don't have a period or it comes when it wants to. The way I feel right now if I lost this baby I don't think I would try again.. Hope you will be feeling shit with me soon ..lol x

Emzy- sorry to hear your in so much pain. I'm glad I'm not the only one with no sex drive, I feel sick every night and when it's not I don't feel like doing it... Poor grants doing really well but he still tries it on... Bless him x

Lady k I do opks but I bought cheapies like 11p per test as my cycles are so long I can be testing for 40ish+ days. Only thing is have to take a sample and dip and to be honest I've been quite slack as ICBA :blush: maybe after this cycle I'll but poas opks as would be easier.

I find it funny when food and drink change the colour of poo etc remember on holiday drank tons of blue caraco cocktails my sick was illuminous blue.

Laura- Hope you feel better soon. I have been feeling rubbish for the past 3 days have had cold and now got tonsillitis (sp?) havent been dressed for 2 days except to go docs and dont plan on till I get better :haha:

Jelly- Poor JJ getting told off. Ollie is the same with throwing things he thinks he can throw things cos he throws the ball they dont really understand at the minute do they. You may be in the pregnant club already :thumbup:

YM- Hope all goes well with Pippa's appointment today :hugs:

Ladyk- I have not sex drive either OH is doing well and doesnt bother pestering no more as I just cant be bothered :haha: I am more wary after having the bleed a couple of weeks ago to dont want it to happen again so will keep putting him off for a while :haha: Oh and you could be having twins. I actually had a feeling that there was going to be 2 in there with me this time:haha:

Good luck today ym xx

Ahh blue poo he he

Fb hope you start to feel better too x

work today all the kids start back I won't know until I get there if my boss has told everyone of my leaving !

sounds like the girls are just waking better go and have my morning cuddles :)

Talking about naughty toddlers, Paige had a major screaming fit because she wanted to play with her toys and not sit down for dinner. We sat her on the naughty step for a min... She just sat there screaming. I was laughing so much... I actually think its cute lol x

Twins, twins, twins...yay Ladyk, that would be good! I wanted twins right up to having Rosie then I would have been scared of 6 children, and 2 babies to look after! :hugs:

Been out today, saw a friend, took dh for his mri scan, he has to have one to check his back see if any changes in the last 3 years, I suspect not, it is muscular so nothing to show on mri, but you never know, really all it does is rule out anything nasty.

Sorry brain frazzled, keep feeling like a migraine is threatening, I feel really confused! Prob because I rush round like a blue ass fly and don't know my ass from my elbow 99% of the time!:wacko:

Will pop in later and try and catch up with the news,

Back later xx:hugs:

Heya everyone hope your all ok =)

Eeeeek I cant believe some of you lot are having more babies =) its completely amazing =)

I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!

I thought I was pregnant the other week. AF was 8 days late and we swearrrrrrrr we saw a faint pos on IC and FRER but NO!! Booo!!

I will be trying to get on here more often again, so sorry I havent done any personals this time but I will get back into the swing of things I promise!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Hello September mummies!

Sorry, I don't have time to catch up properly and since I havent posted in a while it'd probably take me more than a week anyway :blush:

Congrats to those of you that are pregnant, I can't believe that there's going to be a second wave of babies coming(and some already here) :O
I'd LOVE another baby but I know we're not in the position financially and Ellie is hard work, we're enjoying running around after her at the moment :) hehe. We're moving in to a bigger house at some point this year though which means we'll have a third bedroom and as yet it's the junk room, but I have my eyes on a nursery within the next year or two ;) just gotta convince OH it's a good idea.
Also on top of that, I've now not had an AF for almost 12 months. I started AF exactly a month after having Ellie which continued up til March last year but then they just stopped and haven't had a sign of one since. I went to the docs 4 times about it in the first 5-6 months it happened but got no joy, they didn't seem to think it was anything to worry about but now it's coming to the year mark I want some answers! If AF doesn't show up there won't be any babies for me anyway :-(

Can't wait to see scan pics, and baby pics! :O I'm sure all your little stars will make fab brothers or sisters.

Hi Sisterrose, are you breast feeding or on the mini pill or has it just stopped on it's own accord? I would bug your docs for an answer. Maybe if you're not on the pill they can prescribe it to kick start things? X

SR - I didn't have AF for 18mths when I was younger when I told my new doc couple of years later they said I should of got checked out. Even though I'm having AF just sporadic my doctor has taken bloods etc. I'd definitely go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->