September Stars

Hey everyone :D

Yup, I'm not on the pill and I stopped breast feeding after a month, they just decided to stop on their own. I have lost 6stone in the last year so it *could* be that. But I think a year is a long time.

Jelly- I'm going to go on Monday and pester for bloods, I may even ask for swabs. I'm baffled.

x

Hey everyone :D

Yup, I'm not on the pill and I stopped breast feeding after a month, they just decided to stop on their own. I have lost 6stone in the last year so it *could* be that. But I think a year is a long time.

Jelly- I'm going to go on Monday and pester for bloods, I may even ask for swabs. I'm baffled.

x

I think it would be a good idea to get some bloods done - I know theres a delay after the pill or b/f but not that long! I hope it gets sorted for you - I know we hate AF but sometimes its reasurring being there!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya ladies xxx

SR, deffo get those bloods done!!!

How are we all then????

Hi ladies, hope we're all well? It's lovely to see some old faces coming back!

I have read but I'm afraid I might be a bit too rubbish to do personals, serious stress here! Alex's mum is ranging from kicking off and saying he isn't living here just staying, to staying in bed crying, to threatening Wayne over the phone to crying down the phone! We're not 'allowed' to change his gp or school etc as according to her this is a temporary arrangement, and we're not allowed to stop/change CSA payments or try to claim child benefit for him, so we're paying out nigh in £300 a month for her to have the boys yet Alex is here, we're paying her for him and not able to claim anything yet having to do 250 mile school run a week.. And because it's an hour morning and afternoon when exactly am I supposed to fit in any supply work!? She says if we start doing things to make it official she will get him back. We're caught between sending her a letter from our solicitor outlining the new arrangements and asking for her agreement and confirmation so we can get a court order and thus do what the hell we want.. She would most likely kick off and get an emergency court order for us to return hm and that's the last thing he needs! Or we send a nice letter that looks less scary but she might kick off anyway as its through a solicitor... Or we do nothing and according to our advice the longer be is here the more likely we will be to be granted residency.. But that's supposing she doesn't corrupt him when he visits and refuses to return him in which case because nothing is official we could do bugger all!!!! But if we keep things as they are and keep her sweet hopefully we can have him here long enough to make it forever. It's a massive stress and a royal pain in the arse and I don't really know where we should be going from here. She has brought her wedding forward to the beginning of march presumably so she gets a married quarter and can move them away, or maybe in case it goes to court so she seems more stable perhaps? I just wish it were simpler, he loves being here. He keeps saying he misses her but he never wants to go back ever!! He also realises that Nathan has been to the cinema twice in 3 days and is now joining gym club at school and beavers (!!!!!) but Alex says he knows that but doesn't care because she won't keep doing it and he still doesn't want to go back!!

Anyway sorry enough about that! Still no AF here!! Not sure what's going on as I'm never late! But two tests later with bfns I can't believe they would have been too early to tell, for my records I think I should have come on on Sunday --and I tested Tuesday and Wednesday!!

Hope everyone is well x

Louise big :hugs: if there's anything I can do let me know. I cant believe how milicious one woman can be. I feel so sorry for both boys and they are such good boys too they don't deserve this. Maybe the AF is due to stress of everything happening, our body's can do that sometimes ?

Hi girls

Just a quick one-

Genies, I am looking at swinging cribs and wondering if it's still ok to have one of your surplus crib matresses? If so, how much do you want for it? I have my eye on one on a lovely crib on ebay! x

Emzy I will look up the two different sizes and pm you to see if they any good x

Louise,
Is there no grip from his point of view? So social services, could you not get your local office to pay you a visit with him present to get over how he feels and what he wants, this way if she wants him back you can call social services and they would know what he wanted and that she was forcing him into something, they may not be interested in actually (fine detail) what he wants however it is their job to protect him from situations that could harm him, and if they can see returning to his mother has potential for harm either emotional or otherwise then at least having them on side would help your corner? (make sure you drop in any eye popping situations that she has done without making it sound like a personal attack)
I know you don't want to rock the boat but sadly it looks as if you are going to have to make a stand, even if its from the money side, she is having her cake and eating it, by putting him with you for restbite care she is admitting she cant cope while she has this other relationship going on and the relationship was more important than her son. At the very, very least your dh should refuse to pay for him in 2 places at once, that is crazy! :wacko:
Because she is going to refuse gently, gently you will have to go in all guns blazing with as much back up as possible, legal and social services, surely it is not how long but the quality of care he has had with you?
It can't be much fun for any of you in the middle of all this :hugs::kiss:
Sounds likely stress is causing the delay in af xx

Stmw, hi and :hugs:

Sr, defo go with the bloods, some light needs shining on it all, seems a long time :shrug::hugs:

Becs, Morning! Yay for dtd, wish my sex drive made any difference to my situation, I was like a crazed woman when i was pregnant with Sophie and dh 'wouldn't' while i was pregnant, it was awful, then with Rosie I had zero sex drive so his lack of interest wasn't a big deal, and now we are back to square one where i am frustrated and can't remember the last time we dtd:shrug: I think I am the only one here with a higher sex drive than dh!:haha:
:hugs:

Right got to go, got a party today to go to, three princesses to dress and a present to buy lol xx:hugs:

Waves to all back soon xx

Louise she defo sounds tapped hun. Have the boys got a social worker? They do take into account what the children want but as Btp said someone needs to be informed id give your side of the story before she gets her claws in! Also the maintenance should actually stop completely as they now each have a child and technically could both claim csa off each other! X

Btp hope the girls have a good party you will have to post a pic of them in their princessy attire x x

Thanks Genies, I have no idea what size this one on ebay is but I could ask! There are 2 other bidders as well, so I'll be lucky to get it I think anyway.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling 2 footmuffs. One is the blue icandy Apple one that I got from blob with the pram stuff, I want to sell that one to buy another pink one for Evie! The other is a universal faux fur one from John Lewis. It's lovely but I really don't need it anymore now I have the iCandy one. If anyone is after one then let me know x

Louise- might be worth hanging on for a bit, I have heard the law will be on your side more the longer you have had him in your care... If you rock the boat now she may take him back which could make things harder. I think you may need to seek some advice from a solicitor. It sounds like she is more worried about losing money than losing her son.

As soon as I know the sex of this baby I'll know what I need to buy, if it's a girl I'm buying pink everything.... Grant wouldn't let me buy everything pink incase we had a boy.

Everyone is ill here, Paige has a nasty cough and can't settle, jake has sore throat and headache. The dogs have the runs and I have morning sickness, grant on the otherhand is perfectly ok, but he is the only one in bed asleep right now...I hate him !!!!!!

Louise- Big :hugs: As the other ladies say I would maybe seek advice from someone.
Ladyk- Sorry your suffering from morning sickness.
Well I recieved a letter from the hospital today from when I went on Christmas Eve for my little bleed I had and they took a swab and I have an infection Bacterial vaginousis (sp?) or something I have to go to the docs on Monday for antibiotics I am a bit angry that it has took them so long to get back to me its been 2 weeks now but hopefully the doctors will give me anti biotics to clear it up.

FB - hope the abs clear up the infection.

Lady k - hope you all feel better soon

JJ has been such hardwork today, cries if I leave him, learnt to climb the sofa and then stands on it then cries when I say no, hasn't wanted a nap, keeps throwing his toys and is constantly hungry .....I'm shattered

Firstbean- I think they thought I had that when I was pregnant with Paige... I'm shocked it's taken it that long to tell you... X

Jelly- do u think he is getting a cold? Paige has been the same, now she has a cough and cold x

Yay we won a beautiful swinging crib on eBay! For £43 and it comes with the rod and drapes and bumpers and quilt set :) when we collect it Genies I will have more of an idea of the mattress size z

Ok emz I haven't had chance to get them out yet but I will do sorry , glad you got the crib ! X

Jelly sounds like jj is entering a new phase :)

Fb hope your infection clears up soon and hugs to everyone else who is poorly! X

Took the girls for a walk today to wear them out :) and had a few minutes at the park before it got too cold !

hey ladies how is everyone today? Has anyone got kik on their mobile if so my username is jaylou79 x

great deal emzy x

Why is it when you nip to town without making an effort you see someone you dont want to? I was in boots today and saw my high school crush omg he is still heaven on a plate 17 years on gorgeous is not a good enough words to describe him...aaaaaah beautiful! Haha i was besotted with him used to go into the shop he worked in every Saturday and then when i left and started work i used to go in all the time to buy something he must have thought i had am obsession with trainers and sportswear! The day that shop closed i thought the world had ended HahaHaha! He remembered me thou lol x x

FB - hope you feel better soon lovely :( its shocking how long they have taken to tell you though!! I would complain!!

Louise - I think that woman sounds like a nutta - she is obviously using him as a weapon which is completely wrong. She most prob knows if hes with you he would be happier, more content and obviously have more stability which is something she cant give. She most prob feels threatened and thats why she just wont let the inevitable happen :( silly! :hugs:

Lady K - sorry to hear everyone is sick :( it makes it so hard when at least one person is ill let alone everyone!! :hugs:

Jelly - must be a phase our stars are going through as Roxy was like that the other week - hard work - I feel your pain!!

hmmmmmmmm im knackered!! Roxy was up last night at half 1 running around our room :dohh: she was fast asleep in her room, started crying - I go to see whats going on and she runs out - obv looking for daddy - had her nappy changed with DH and then started smiling , laughing and running around!! I has to say in the end NOOOO its half 1 - bedtime roxy - tut had to be up at half 6 for work! me and DH were like zombies but let her have a lie in until 8!! even then we had to give her a prod to wake up!!

Hope everyone else is good and has had a good day!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh I would love twins but think that might cause problems :rofl: we would both love more, but robin said if we have more I have to work full time. Which is just not an option with him away all the time. I'd never see him and the girls would have me away all the time...maybe for the future?

Laura hope you're feeling ok :hugs:

YM really hope everything goes ok for Pippa stay strong :hugs:

Becs yaaay for sex drive back!!!!!!

Emzy hope you feel better soon

Thank you to my SS :cloud9: honestly you are flipping amazing!!!!!!! Rosalie and tabs and in love with upsy daisy :) apart from fighting over then Rosalie now sits watching with her iggle piggle and upsy daisy :cloud9: :kiss: :kiss:

SR after having both of mine it's taken over a year, I know you lost loads of weight could that have anything to do with it??

Louise omg hon it must be so stressful (prob why you're late if no BFP) I have no idea what to say :( what are lawyers etc saying??

Rosalie is so flipping stroppy :rofl: she has at least 3 strops/tantrums a day it's very funny, but it's kinda bad too. Yesterday I took her pj top off and she screamed for 5 mins trying to put it on I tried to put it back on her she threw it away...then she was sick twice before she finally calmed down. :dohh:

LBB :rofl: I hate that

Had a lovely Christmas...very surreal have to say goodbye to Robin again tomorrow though :cry:

Aw how long is robin away for this time hun? Did I tell you I ended up with 2 apple carrycots?! The one you sent me which I've kept and the woman my mum and dad bought the pram from decided to give them their one too! So I've sold that one and bought the crib with the proceeds :) the stuff from you was in such a good condition compared to the Apple stuff from the other woman. Your carrycot was near immaculate whereas hers was all dirty and scuffed. You obviously take good care of your stuff :) I'm trying to get another pink footmuff now too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->