September Stars

ooh and the hood on the apple has broken already! Only had it a bloody month!

Oh no!!! How in earth did she keep it in bad condition? They are hardly ever used lol. My pram has been used for both my girls and not near breaking. I would be tempted to sell you my black hood as I got a flavour pack..but I think you should be getting a custom one :winkwink: just as cheap as a new apple one but soooo much nicer!!!!

LBB- your status updates make sense now... Lol I had a couple of high school crushes and 2 years after leaving school I saw both of them again ( separate time and places) I was so lucky as I had my hair and face done... X

Emzy- custom made is a great idea... Do they come with warranty ? X

Ooh I'd so love a custom made one but I'm going to try and repair it as could do without spending the money at the mo! The 'not very much' to buy for the baby has turned into £500 worth of stuff oops lol

Why is it when you nip to town without making an effort you see someone you dont want to? I was in boots today and saw my high school crush omg he is still heaven on a plate 17 years on gorgeous is not a good enough words to describe him...aaaaaah beautiful! Haha i was besotted with him used to go into the shop he worked in every Saturday and then when i left and started work i used to go in all the time to buy something he must have thought i had am obsession with trainers and sportswear! The day that shop closed i thought the world had ended HahaHaha! He remembered me thou lol x x

Isn't it always the way! This did make me chuckle though, I am that bit older so anyone I knew from school is old and haggard now, the men seem to age badly 35+!!! I came from a small group of us at school who never wore make up or anything, I was really plain, then I blossomed after I had my eldest I lost weight, wore make up and anyone that saw me from school used to double take! I was in sainsburys once and this bloke walked into a pillar he was staring so hard, ha ha :haha: (I prob had my skirt tucked in my knickers tho!):haha::haha:

I rarely leave the house without my 'face' on :rofl:

Emzy, boo on the broken apple :nope::hugs:

Blob,
Glad you had a lovely Christmas, how long is dh away this time?
I know you said you decided against moving, really hard decision either way :shrug: :hugs::hugs:

Is that all SS done now, are we going to have a 'Reveal' lol :haha:

Stmw, lol at Roxy deciding it was morning, Rosie has to come in my bed by about 4am or she decides its time to get up! :haha:

Genies :hi: It must be hard going out, is it just mine but the double buggy is so heavy i can hardly move it on my own? Rosie is easy to get in her all in one and put in the buggy, but catching Sophie is harder, then getting the double buggy out the door is near impossible! So much harder x 2 ! :hugs:

Right I am off now, ds taking me for a drive later, i really want him to put in for his test but he can't afford it, and i used all my money for his car and insurance, if he worked he could do it but he is rather idle! :haha: (politely)

Back later xx

Btp he is about 35 now cos im 32 but by god i cant stop thinking about him Haha iv not seen him since i was about 18 maybe lol x

£500 is pretty good Emzy!! If you need to buy a new one I would get a custom though, they are cheaper than buying apple and on eBay you prob would get one even cheaper :shrug:

Is it bad I've never had a school crush that I didn't go out with :blush: not sure what that says about me though :lol: there was one guy I thought was hot but when he asked me out (same time as robin) I said no as he was a total git :rofl:
But I would be horrified to meet anyone from school if I wasnt looking good :dohh:

20 week bump :)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/377088_10151150933865473_743965472_22486514_120622371_n.jpg

Compared to my 18 week bump, I appear to have had a bit of a spurt!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402926_10151100613265473_743965472_22231939_1567473983_n.jpg

Do you think I'm too big? A couple of people have commented lately saying I'm huge and its made me feel a bit self conscious!

Note holly in the first pic trying to climb up my leg!!

Lbb I can't walk past my high school crush without feeling like a tongue tied 14 year old again :)

Btp we looking into a summer holiday in somerset your around there arnt you ?

We took the girls to feed the ducks today and the ducks wernt hungry !! How often does that happen ! :)

Emzy I haven't forgotten the mattresses I will get onto it !
You do look like its a big bump but how big is too big ? Surely better than too small ? I have maternity clothes that may be of use ? I

Emzy you're not too big hon :hugs: you're bump will grow 'big' fast and then it will prob just fill out to be a bit rounder and not get much more noticeably bigger until she's born. Thats how I've seen other people anyway?

Emzy, your bump is lovely. Definately not too big! x
Genies, the ducks not hungry! Lol. The canadian geese here in our village pond are always ravenous and actually scare me! lol x
LBB, I hate seeing people when I look a state. You sound like you still may have a little hankering after him! lol x

Oh Emzy, happy halfway mark! x

Hi ladies. Feel crappy tonight, the cow came to collect Nathan and Alex wanted to say hello to her... She took him off for a little walk on the field and started harassing him Nd begging him to go home, saying he's not really living here etc, get in the car Alex and come home, are you getting in? If you come home I'll buy you everything you want and there'll be a big surprise trip next week etc etc. he said no thank you and went back to stand by Wayne but then burst into tears when he got in, through guilt and confusion, why the HELL did she say yes if she was going to do this to him?? Poor kid is more confused and emotionally stressed than ever before, he wants to live here but how many more times will he be able to withstand the torture of having to hear her beg him before he just caves in and says yes? Wayne was so so angry and upset for Alex that he was nearly sick, we just don't know what to do. We've had lots of advice but they say either leave it as long as we can to try for residency or to jus go for it and hope for the best. We're stuck really, poor Alex, are we letting him down putting him through this? I almost feel we have to make it official so that she can't keep doing it... But then at the same time knowing what she's like she'd probably still do it... As far as she's concerned it's until June at the latest and if he wants to g home sooner he can, which means she'll keep hounding him. Sorry for moaning at you all yet again but we're completely stuck! Alex is so so happy but we're 90% sure that when he goes to his mums next weekend he won't be coming back :(

Argh!! Just needed to vent sorry!!!

Emzy I think your bump is gorgeous! I barely got a bump last time if you remember. In fact my bump pictures show that I didn't look pregnant until 37 weeks!!!

I can't remember anything else now so sorry, I'm a rotten thread ate, there always seems to be something going on here!! Jeremy Kyle would have a field day!!

Louise can't believe how milicious she is being. Really hope Alex dies come back to you after next weekend. I don't know what to suggest sorry :hugs:

Emzy - I think blob is right you are just showing quicker this time. If your concerned book to see the midwife I'm sure she will be able to reassure you.

Haha teeny he just pure perfection...shame he is totally out of my league! Lol x

oh Louise hugs hunni hopefully things will work out! X

how has jj been jelly? X

Thank you everyone :) I guess it'll just even out eventually! I'm already feeling so so uncomfy. My SPD seems to get worse by the day! I had a couple of days doing nothing, didn't even leave the house, and it felt so much better, so I set up the pram today and went for a walk with Holly and Matt and I'm paying for it now. I remember feeling like this at 30 something weeks last time, I'm only bloody 20 weeks!!!

Teeny happy half way to you too! I wonder who will give birth first out of us 2??

Louise I can not believe that woman, I was close to tears reading your post, it's so unfair on the poor lad :(

Genies thanks hun :) Matt is picking up the crib tomorrow so I guess I can measure it and see what size it is? I had no idea they were different sizes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->