September Stars

Just got our swinging crib, I love it!

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384387_10151156144080473_743965472_22510001_578210932_n.jpg

Genies the mattress that's in it says 835mm x 430mm x

I love it! I hadn't put the drapes on properly as we are storing it away for now.

Emzy I saw the pic on Facebook and grabbed the first mattress this one is 89 cm x 38 cm do that's not quite right is it ? I think the other one is longer but thinner but it's in the loft will check x

Need to read now :)

Layla is such a monkey at the moment several hitting and occasional bitting incidents are starting to worry me !

I think the size is 84 x 43 cm genies. No hurry though, just whenever you get a chance :)

Lady k - hope all the bugs have gone , as for poo :) it often looks like it was once firm sometimes but has been sat on !

Laura and emzy - sorry your suffering with the spd which my phones wants to change to sod ! Very apt ! I never had it I don't think !

Louise- glad the school are going to support you that will help a lot I'm sure

Btp- we are going on sept 1st to the Somerset coast ? Burn ham on sea ? just read reviews on the place ! Oops but we not fussy :)

Oh and my buggy broke today !! The red one of kiddicare , I put it up to drop the girls off before work and one of the bolts has spilt which meant the seat on one side wasn't attached to the chassis so it was all floppy and totally unusable I've only had it 4 months I'm not impressed I've emailed them !

Louise fx the school and social services help strengthen your case. It must be incredibly hard for you and Wayne. :hugs:

Emzy how much would you like for the footmuff? We have an icandy cherry so I'm not sure if the apple one would fit?

TW we're struggling with cash too so I feel your pain. I received a ticket once for driving in a bus lane and it really upset me as I never purposely do that. It was a genuine mistake and I was made to feel like a criminal. Xxx

Fishy I'm not sure tbh about the apple one fitting the cherry? However I do have a lovely john Lewis universal one which is black and faux fur and I used that on the cherry. It's so lovely and I don't really want to sell it, but I really don't need it now I have the Apple one. For the Apple one I was hoping for 25 posted so I will have enough to replace it with a pink one. For the universal one I was hoping for 15 posted (was 40 new last year). I'll post piccies of both, gimme a sec x

Here are pics of the 2 footmuffs.

The first is the Apple one. It's black on the outside and a baby blue colour on the inside. It's lovely soft fleece on the inside and has zips up either side. In great condition except the pully bit of the zip on one side is missing, but you can still zip it up no problem (if you know what I mean!).

The second is the universal one. Its black all over and you can't really see in the pic, but it is like a suede-like material on the outside and a gorgeous soft faux fur lining. Again in great condition. It's got zips up either side and is universal so meant to fit any pushchair. I used it on the cherry last year and it was fab.

I do have both listed on ebay, but if you want either of them, I can end the auction provided there have been no bids x

Attachments

• foot muff.jpg
    foot muff.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fur footmuff.jpg
    fur footmuff.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Here's a pic of the universal one on the cherry x

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167262_10150396639320473_743965472_16880205_3341292_n.jpg

Louise - glad you've manged to get the school and social services on board hopefully everything can be sorted out quicker for either choice he makes. Here if you need me

Laura :hugs: I had SPD near the end so can understand your pain. Did the mw recommend a water birth if you don't go down the cs route as I was told this would help with me.

Emzy - hope your SPD eases aswell xx. Btw the swinging cot looks fab but does look funny with Matt hiding behind lol

GG can't believe it's broken already that's awful - I imagine kiddicare being very good with your complaint as they appear very customer orientated will be interesting to see what they offer you.

We have been up with JJ tonight as he's wheezing again this evening. Given him three shots of his inhalor and calpol incase he has a temp coming. He worries me so much, going to go to the docs and see what they suggest to help him and understand what I should do when he is bad as I don't know how long I should wait for inhalor to ease the wheezing.

We had our mortgage advisor round tonight and have been surprised the affordability of us moving. Going to spring clean declutter the house round 2 and get people to value our house. Very exciting !

Eeek Jelly must be so scary :hugs:
Thsts fab fab news about the house though :)

Hello darlings!
Sorry for being such a rotten threadmate! :(
I am just busy with a thousand little things and have barely been posting at all lately.
But!!!
I have been trying to keep up with a quick read every evening, so before all this falls out of my head:
Louise - oh I hope this situation resolves itself as fast as possible for you and the boys. I get that this is emotional and very very hard, but honestly, her behaviour has been so self-interested for so long. Her 9-year old son sees this clearly and is trying to get away from it. A decent human being would (hopefully) get enough of a shock from that that they would start doing what is right by their child. The emotional browbeating is just sickening to hear about. I wish a miracle would happen and that she'd grow up and start behaving like a decent parent, but as that is probably wishful thinking, I will instead just hope that it gets sorted as quickly as possible and in your favour. Poor boys. :hugs:

Emzy - my bump with Tobe was massive. I measured 2 weeks ahead the whole pregnancy. It's the second baby. Your body is bump-happy now and proudly produces the biggest thing it can, I think. And the SPD hits hard the second time round, too. Hang in there! :hugs:

All gestating mamas - hope you feel as well as possible!

All sick babies and mamas - get better soon!

YM - Friday is my birthday - an auspicious and extremely lucky day - so of course Pippa's op will be easy peasy! :hugs:

Thanks Emzy. Maybe it's best if I go for the generic one. Would you mind either sending me a paypal invoice or giving me your bank details? X

I don't know if it helps but the apple foot muffs fit the pear seats and i think the pear seats are the same size as the cherry?

Btp- we are going on sept 1st to the Somerset coast ? Burn ham on sea ? just read reviews on the place ! Oops but we not fussy :)

Or perhaps Burnham in sea! It is fine, don't believe all you hear! Weston super mare is locally called weston super mud but seems to be widely enjoyed by the tourists! Let me know what you are thinking of doing, I could compile a list of family friendly things to do in somerset! If you are going as far as Wookey Hole caves you can order entrance tickets with your Tesco vouchers if you use them. Would be more than happy to meet up if you get a free few hours, how long are you staying?:hugs:

Oh and my buggy broke today !! The red one of kiddicare , I put it up to drop the girls off before work and one of the bolts has spilt which meant the seat on one side wasn't attached to the chassis so it was all floppy and totally unusable I've only had it 4 months I'm not impressed I've emailed them !
Call them (if u can find a number!), email them, bug them, they were total shit when my 3 in 1 broke, and i had to get it fixed myself in the end because they wouldn't reply to me, I said it had broken and could they supply the part to which they replied once with 'we don't stock replacement parts' and Hawk were equally shit so i had it fixed, but the frame doesn't fold now and where i would sell it on i cant, I put the car seat, pram and buggy base with the chasis on buy sell or swap the lot for £40 and had no interest, so i have given the car seat to my little girl for her life size reborn and will end up binning the rest I expect! :dohh: Good Luck!:hugs:

I want a tattoo, I want the childrens names down my arm, I have seen some lovely writing for tattoos, but where is the best place to have it? should i have it running down the top of my arm or in a band? I think i like this as a place to have it,
https://news.uwlax.edu/graduates-‘be-fearless-compassionate-and-free’/
its on a uni site but came up in tattoo lettering! I want swirly whirly pretty writing, with a heart between each name, in the same place this one is?
Would that look ok or should i have it in a band?:shrug:
Want thoughts!:hugs:

Back later, :hugs::kiss:

Louise- Glad the school are going to help you out.

Laura- Sorry about your SPD it sounds awful from what I have heard from you and Emzy I am lucky never to have had it.

GG- Sorry about your pushchair. Get on to Kiddicare, hopefully they will fix it for you asap.

Jelly- Sorry to hear JJ is not well. Hope he gets better soon. Great news about the house though.

BTP- I would have it running down your arm I think that would look better than in a band. This is mine I have of Olivers name.

I have taken a 18+2 bump pic took it last week at 17+2 so thought I would do this weeks.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Fishy no problem! I have ended the auction on ebay and will pm you my bank details. If you want to send me your address, I will post it to you, although I might not be able to get to the post office until Friday, is that ok? The Apple one may well fit on a cherry, but I just don't know! It seems like the seats are around the same sort of size, but it's hard to remember. I had a google as well but couldn't find anything to say that it would. Also, I had a bid on ebay on the Apple one so can't end that one now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->