September Stars

I had a friend make our cake chocolate orange fruit cake with chocolate ganache yum nom nom

Boony hope pixie picks up soon

Lady k - wow hope the sickness passes soon for you

Btw wasn't going to test till weekend but got doctors today and BFN again for me, just don't think I'm ovulating at the moment :-(. Hope to get a referral to have some miles removed and discuss my non existent periods again

Thanks for all the get well wishes for pixie.

Blob - I agree that is cheap i paid £500 for a three tiered heart shaped cake with lilac roses on. As soon as cake makers hear 'wedding' they bump the price up because they know people will pay it!

Jelly - Hope you start ovulating soon and get your BFP!

Blob good luck with the cake must see pics be great for your portfolio be the first of many , how's the website coming on ? Oh and glad you got the card :)

Jelly your cake sound delish ! Hope you get on ok at drs , some are better than others and I'm sure they can help find out about your cycles , in terms of ttc mine wouldn't hel until I'd been trying for a year xx

Work today and then trying Zumba tonight since I am an uncoordinated hippo this is going to be interesting :)

Got another strange question

Those who had morning sickness, was it like the sickness when you eat something dodgy or like a gagging feeling like when you stick your fingers down your throat ?

If I can cut my throat off I would feel perfectly normal... My throat feels like its opened up.. It was like this with Paige. But is it odd to have this type of sickness ?

Omg, brings it all back!! I felt awful, felt sick, was sick, but the worst thing was everything tasted different and I had to spit ALL THE TIME! I couldn't keep spit in my mouth so i was up and down like a yo yo to the toilet to spit!:blush: Had this worst with the last 2, but it was vile! xxx

well kiddicare are arranging collection of my broken buggy to tske away and look at , i hope it gets fixed properly or replaced it shouldnt just ware away like that!
Well done you, they were crap when i called, I wouldn't buy a buggy of them again, but they are so cheap!:shrug::hugs:

Hmmmm :rofl: hope it's not more to make!!!! Eeek!!! It's just plain white with a bit of detail.... I think it would cost me about £80-90 to make :sick: scared now.

I don't feel like I could charge more since I don't have enough experience :nope:
That is cheap, I was mean with mine (and I really shopped around for the cheapest!) and had a M&S 3 tier, plain then bought 2 flower cake toppers to match the flowers in the wedding, and a couple to stand on the top, they were personalised via a photo, little figures in our clothes, I kept them but the groom has lost his head now:haha:
I just looked on m&s and a very plain cake 3 tier is £199, or you can build one yourself from £120 for just the cakes, but add to that the stand, toppers or rose petals or however you will decorate. I would expect to pay much more for a hand made cake and tbh out of all i see yours are amazing, my friend gets a 'cake lady' to do her birthday cakes etc, and they are not a patch on yours!, Her daughter has had her last 2 made by her and I thought her mum did them, certainly not a profesional!

Got to go, being demanded to make toast for everyone, i didnt bloody stop yesterday, dont know if you saw my comment on fb yesterday, it was aimed at dh who was in bed all bloody day doing sod all while i worked my but off and looked after the girls:growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Wow i'm in shock! You'll probably remember me telling you all about baby Ethan that was on life support and when taken off he lived for a day and then unfortunately died. Well i've just found out that the man who did it i went to school with. He used to go out with my best friend too. I always thought he was abit of a arsehole and abit weird but never thought he would harm a baby!

Boony- blimey... Bet that was a bit of a shock.. You don't think you would ever know anyone who could do that... I can't see how anyone could harm a baby but so many do and it's sickening x

I don't know if I can much more with this MS. After I had such bad MS with jake I swore I would never have any more babies, then I got pregnant two years after he was born, not planned but I MC before sickness hit me. With Paige I had bearable MS so I thought maybe it would be the same this time round.. But its not,It's all the time... I think I had 5 mins yesterday when I felt ok.... That's it... I am so miserable, I know this will be my last baby for sure. I feel bad saying this because there are so many women desperate to have a baby and would love to feel like I do right now. I said to Grant if I MC this baby I don't think I could try again after unless he is willing to put me up in a hotel where I can just stay in bed for the whole MS weeks... Sorry for moaning, I just need to be honest with someone x

Yes it was just a bit ladyk he was best friends with my ex at school aswell. Out of all the people at my school if you'd have asked me to pick one that might end up in prison i would never have picked him. He was a arsehole but there was much worse people at my school!
Just recently my school has been in the papers a lot my other best friends brother was done for trying to start riots on Facebook too!

Hope you start to feel better soon ladyk its hard when you have a toddler to look after too! :hugs:

aw LadyK I know just how you feel, that's exactly how I felt. I was like whyyyyyy have I done this again?? It's so awful, you forget just how awful and it's debilitating :( BUT once it had gone I didn't feel crappy about being pregnant any more and even with this bloody SPD I don't feel like that. It's just the awful feeling of MS. It will settle down hun. Are you being sick all the time? x

Ladykiller bless you, I was so sick when pregnant with Lilia too, I had awful food aversions too so couldn't eat anything and felt sick constantly and ended up off work for a while with that and I don't know if you remember I a,so had postural hypotension too so my blood pressure dropped every time I sat or stood up so was dizzy too which didn't help!! It will pass though and you will hardly remember feeling this bad honest!!!

lol so we have booby and ladykiller now!!!

If you can't keep anything down, -perhaps go see your gp for anti sickness meds. Also they will want to check for keytones in your urine if you're sick several times a day to see if you're dehydrated xx

Sorry your been so sick ladyk. Hope it settles down or as emzy says go to the docs and see if they can give you something.

I'm a bit worried taking anything for sickness, after what came out with the old anti sickness pills... Luckily my mum never took them but always worried me. I was given every anti sickness injection going during labour... Didn't help at all. I think I'm just a sicky person...and I'm such a loud sick person too.. It's not like I'll be able to hide it from work, the loos are next to the office and it's a very small office....

Has anyone taken those anti sickness pills during pregnancy ?

You guys must think I'm setting up camp in this thread... I'm trying to keep myself busy and doing anything to keep my mind of sickness..

I had a friend who had really bad sickness in pregnancy she ended up in hospital a few times because of it. she took loads of different things for it but none helped, but she has a very healthy baby girl now.

I took stemetil in both pregnancies, but stopped after a while as they didn't work! I also took cyclazine (sp?) this time once but they made me so drowsy I never took them again. I know what you mean, I didn't want to take them either but it got so bad that they were threatening to admit me to hospital, where I would have ended up on a drip and also on cyclazine anyway, so thought I'd better try! In the end, they didn't work for me x

LadyK, sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. :hugs:

I did write a long post earlier with lots of personals, but with Riley pressing every button going he managed to lose it for me! :blush:

Just to selfishly say, SCAN DAY TOMORROW! :thumbup:

So Ladies, any last minute guesses on pink or blue? My avatar is my 12 week scan picture.
I will not be on until late afternoon with the update so in advance do not worry if you do not see me post!

I hope you have all had a lovely day. xx

Good luck teeny - I'm guessing blue but I'm always wrong so means pink really lol

Lady k :hugs: I wish I could suggest something that helps

Went to docs and having mole removed next week by a doctor Louise and I don't like . Also having bloods checked for hormones and an ultrasound to check my ovaries to see if I have PCOS . Feel abit deflated this evening knowing TTC is going to be a hurdle this time round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->