September Stars

Good Luck Teeny. I am going to say blue but I am really no good at guessing.

:rofl: Ladykiller, still lol so funny!

I was thinking we had a new person here I had missed! lol

Ladyk, I really feel for you, at the time it is the worst thing ever, I was SO sick with all mine, and eating used to provide restbite from it for a second which is i why i put on weight, even though most of it came back up! With Ben we went away and I spent the whole week with my head down the hotel toilet! With Sophie i was worst, I was sick, but couldn't move either,
I tried, travel bands, ginger biscuits, ginger pieces crystalised, boiled sweets, the doctor offered me tablets but i had then b4 and they were no good so i declined, you name it i tried it and it never worked, :sick: I was worse in the car, and traveled really badly in every pregnancy.
I really can't offer any words to help, (as you can gather!:haha:)there are settling things like lavender you can sniff, but I said every time never again and still had 5 babies! Its worth it, just a bit unfair that some pregnancies are a breeze and others just awful! :hugs: (out of everything the boiled sweets helped the most):hugs::kiss:

Jelly :hugs:

Teeny, good luck at scan, it will be great to see baby, I bet :pink: :hugs:

Got to go, been arm twisted into going for a run:shrug:

Ladyk thats honestly how I felt, when I had a huge bleed at 19 weeks I thought if I lose tis baby I cannot go through that illness again :nope: I hate the feeling I'm miserable from finding out until having the baby totally understand :hugs: :hugs:

Hmm so long as she wants just the white 3 tier with no special stand then it's fine. That is the basic prices for three cakes on top of each other. Will be 4 boards, 3 boxes and all ingredients FX'd.

Omg that must have been a huge shock I have to say it makes me feel really ill that poor family and poor poor poor baby. Did they find out what actually happened :cry:

No blob not yet. I don't think we'll find out till the court case. Apparently he worked with disabled children and he has a 3 year old son.

Thank you guys so much, just the understanding helps x

Teeny- girl, exciting !!!!

Watching how to be a good mother and getting very cross !

Lady k I did wear travel bands for the whole of my pregnancy they didn't take it away but seemed to help my head :)

Boony it is just so sad do you know how the mums doing ?

teeny i really want it to be a girl :) x

ladyk i had horrendous ms it was all day too not just morning. I think ur having a boy! I used to carry polos everywhere and have one if i started to feel icky, i also used to force myself to eat a bowl of rice crispies or sugar puffs as soon as i got up even if i felt sick! Dont know if it was mind over matter that it worked but i was also never once sick at work only ever at home! X

genies id get advice from consumer direct to see where you stand x

Aww emzy that was like James crib! X

sorry no more personals im shattered n cant remember anything else x

Genies on Facebook she seems to be doing ok she's being very strong but I don't actually know her she's a friend of a friend so i don't know what she's like in reality. She says she cries every day which is normal and she seems to be getting out with friends occasionally. She can't even lay him to rest yet as they haven't released his body. They are having to do another post mortem because the first one didn't reveal a cause of death.

Genies, I watched some and turned off in protest! It made out you were either work orientated as the presenter was showing, and that you went to work to get away from your pesky kids, or you were a nutter and stayed at home looking after your own children, either way it annoyed me that women who work were labeled as needing to get as far away as possible from their kids, so worked, and women that stayed at home were 'qwerky' and something to observe!:growlmad:
(her observation of the woman who homes schooled as it was easier than taking them all to school, which with 6 kids and 1 on the way I could see, the presenters reaction was, ARE YOU MAD?)
What annoyed you?! xx

Teeny - good luck today Hun - I think girl !!

Will be back to catch up tonight. X

Baby brain! Just turned up at the hospital and checked appointment time and it's half eleven, not eleven!! Doh!! Xx

Good luck Teeny!

I watched a little bit of that programme but turned it off. It was annoying me lol

x

I watched it, it was interesting... That women who had those kids and home schooled ... Omg how amazing did she look.. It was the very extremes of parenting. To be honest when I saw that women ( who doesn't live far from me) said she made capsuals out of the placenta I kind of thought that wasn't that bad.. If it has all those amazing things in it why not.... I couldn't eat my placenta but maybe in pill form I could give it ago..

It did make me realise how much I missed breast feeding.

I read/watched something about cooking the placenta off into a powder and putting it in capsules that I thought looked interesting! After seeing it though not sure I could go through with it!!

Teeny good luck today, I feel girl for you!!

Jelly I really have everything crossed for you?0, hope dr horrible Johnson can be of some use for once in his life! I hope your ttc journey won't be too hard xx

I got my AF a couple of days ago, annoyingly enough I took a pregnancy test then as I wiped I noticed pink so I was starting, what a waste of a test!!

Louise that happened to me when I was ttc Holly, I test then wiped and got pink before I saw the bfp! I hope it happens quickly for all you ttc ladies x

Just wanted to share this video of Holly watching in the night garden. She gets very excited and runs on the spot, makes me laugh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PHC9ME6wgdk

Afternoon Ladies, just a quick update from me...
The baby is healthy and measuring fine so it looks like a lovely healthy bouncing bubba for me!
And because some of you may be awaiting gender.....:haha:

It's A GIRL!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"