September Stars

Aaaah teeny my iPad died before I could say girl aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

My womb is hurting I want another baby :cry: :cry:

Blob, keep meaning to ask you something! How long was Rosalie in the pear carrycot for? Also, did you use it with Tabs facing away from you on the front and carrycot on the back? If so, did you find that you banged your knees on the carrycot? I set it up yeserday and kept banging my knees lol But I didn't really like it the other way around, with Holly facing me and the carrycot on the back... maybe it'd be better with the maxicosi on the back? Or maybe I'll just get used to it lol

Afternoon Ladies, just a quick update from me...
The baby is healthy and measuring fine so it looks like a lovely healthy bouncing bubba for me!
And because some of you may be awaiting gender.....:haha:

It's A GIRL!! :cloud9:

Wow congratulations! Is this a pink after 2 boys? I've been there it's a lovely feeling.

Well girls, I thought it's been long enough so I popped back in to say hi. I hope you've all been well. All is great here, little Sophia is a walking babbling clever little miss. She's still breastfeeding happily although she's relying less on it now and she has a cup of cows milk with her lunch.

I've been busy losing weight, I feel amazing for it and my fitness is through the roof. I feel fit and really alive and it's been a long time since I felt this way. All good changes and I'm in a really good place for it.

So what have I missed, any more baby news from anyone else?

emzy, this was why i never got a carrycot in the end. I wanted them both to be facing me but the carrycot closest to me and it couldn't be done that way. So i used the maxi cosi carseat instead. She doesn't use that now she uses the pear seat and loves that she can see everything. Tyler is also still in the pear seat and he's a tall baby. He likes being sat behind Alyssa because he can play peek a boo with Jayden on the school run lol

Thanks boony! I tried Holly in the pear seat yesterday and she's already too tall for it!! Good job I have the apple seat really. I think I will try the carrycot to begin with but if I keep banging my legs then I'll use the maxicosi to begin with then prob put her into the small pear seat when she's about 3 months old... we will see!

Teeny, yay so happy for you.. A pink one !!!!! Soooooooooo excited.. Xxx

Snoozie- hey honey... Great to hear from you xx p.s congrats on breast feeding still xx

Yay Teeny so exciting. I cant wait for mine now. I am 95% sure I am blue though.

Another brief hi from me!
We've been having all sorts of odd symptoms in this house (funny canker sores, low-grade fevers, wet coughs, odd sporadic bouts of diarrhea and puking), and yesterday, Simon broke out in a funny, blotchy rash all over his feet and hands....
Hello Hand, Foot, and Mouth! Or shall we call you Coxsackie Virus?
I had no idea that Tobe had it - thought he had a mild cold in his chest and a canker sore. Then Simon had four nights in a row where he had barfing - not a lot, but enough to feel pretty gross - followed by diarrhea. So I thought he had a gastro bug and was waiting to get it myself as I always do when one of the boys gets one.
It wasn;t until yesterday, when the rash broke out that I saw the coxsackie virus write-up and figured it out. :dohh:
So, planning to stay close to the house and continue the convalescence. And hoping we didn't infect too many others in the last week. We've been close to home most of the time, as the boys were obviously under the weather, but still... feeling guilty about the library visits and a few others. Definitely dropped a few virus bombs this week. Sorry Calgary! :blush:

Birthday for me tomorrow - 36 years old!! Ancient old hag, I am! :jo:

Yay teeny!!! I'm so happy for you you must be just over the moon! A little pink princess for you I'm so excited!!!

Snoozie lovely to see you back and wow congrats on the bf still, I am in awe of all you ladies stil bfing! I just hope we can make it work next time round, after crap help at the hospital at least I think I know what not to do this time!!

Alex at his mums tonight for dinner, he always refers to seeing his mum as 'visiting' which is good i think. She said in the phone to him that she couldn't wait for him to just cme home and he said in response yes I'm looking forward to visiting!!! He also asked why she's suddenly treating Nathan so well ie taking him to the cinema twice a week on school nights and taking him to badgers and gym club etc which never ever happened before! It shut her right up! He's not a daft kid!!

Hi Snoozie! :hi:
Great to hear from you! Well done on the fitness! I need to do that myself!

We're still BFing, too, although it has slowed down considerably.
Louise, it was SO much easier for me the second time around. Granted, we do have heaps of BF support here. Almost too much. :)

Blob, keep meaning to ask you something! How long was Rosalie in the pear carrycot for? Also, did you use it with Tabs facing away from you on the front and carrycot on the back? If so, did you find that you banged your knees on the carrycot? I set it up yeserday and kept banging my knees lol But I didn't really like it the other way around, with Holly facing me and the carrycot on the back... maybe it'd be better with the maxicosi on the back? Or maybe I'll just get used to it lol

Emzy, just noticed your siggy! Congratulations!

Yay teeny!!! I'm so happy for you you must be just over the moon! A little pink princess for you I'm so excited!!!

Snoozie lovely to see you back and wow congrats on the bf still, I am in awe of all you ladies stil bfing! I just hope we can make it work next time round, after crap help at the hospital at least I think I know what not to do this time!!Alex at his mums tonight for dinner, he always refers to seeing his mum as 'visiting' which is good i think. She said in the phone to him that she couldn't wait for him to just cme home and he said in response yes I'm looking forward to visiting!!! He also asked why she's suddenly treating Nathan so well ie taking him to the cinema twice a week on school nights and taking him to badgers and gym club etc which never ever happened before! It shut her right up! He's not a daft kid!!

Louise, are you expecting too? Everyone is preggers lol! Congrats if you are.x

Teeny, congrats on pink bump, (not like me to be right!:haha:)
I had 2 boys followed by the girls, I cried at the 20 week scan with my first girl, when they said girl, and kept checking when she was born! I was always that bit more careful with her than the boys because girls seem more fragile, in fact girls are much tougher than boys! :haha:

We are still feeding...literally she is latched on now! She is a boob monster and I am waiting for her to show signs of easing off but i am her milk and comforter all in one! :hugs:

Sarah, old, pah! :hugs:

:hugs:

Emzy, the apple seat can only fit one way aswell i think its on the front (yellow bit). So if you put the carrycot on with the apple seat it might not fit very well. Worth a try though.

Louise - Once alex is officially living with you and you are claiming his child benefit and tax credits and no longer paying CSA i wonder if the cinema trips etc will stop for Nathan again because she won't have so much spare cash? Then Nathan might see how happy Alex is and him getting treated better and he might want to move in with you aswell??
Also i wonder if she realises that CSA would completely stop when it goes official?

I tried it yesterday Boony, can either have the Apple seat on front facing away and carrycot on back facing away or Apple seat facing me closest to me with carrycot on front facing me, but I don't like that you can't see it! X

omg teeny im so thrilled for you! Yes i was correct lil pink princess for 2 blue princes! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->